SPAM random annoying things

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sounds harsher then it is really, not talking about someone speaking of their dead husband or anything, more towards the "i was cheated on 10 years ago voe is me" kind.

soze

I am a FH squatter
On the way home on a 60 mph road going round a corner a cyclist road out of a side road without giving a shit about what was coming. I started breaking and turned into the middle of the road but a tractor was coming who also started breaking. Rather than go head on with a tractor I made the choice to cream the cyclist. I missed him by a matter of feet. He turned round and started swear at me big style until the Farmer got out and squared up and he then rode off. I must have sat there for minutes before I had to move to let anyone pass and it scared the life out of me how close it was to me either getting run over by a tractor or me running over a cyclist when all he had to do was look and see that there was no traffic behind me and wait 15 seconds. I still do not feel right.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You did nothing wrong, but adrenaline does take a while to flush out. Have a cup of tea, a choccie biscuit and sleep it off. Tomorrow it's just a story to tell on how cyclists suck arse ;)

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Shit @soze that gotta be scary.
Whats sad though is that the cyclist might still think he didn't do anything wrong and might do it again :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Cooked my friend a fry up, but I had to wake her up in order for her to eat it.

Double edge sword scenarios

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Hmm, my BT is playing up today too

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
just redid my CV. fighting the urge to bold out random letters in to spelling C-O-C-K-B-A-D-G-E-R was very annoying :-(

Poag

m00?
Media Server got hot in its cupboard ~15 mins from the end of Wolf of Wall Street, had to move it out of the cupboard...not a bad thing...but 15 mins from the end :(

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Trying to get sensible tickets to Lisbon for a work jolly... By sensible I mean in reasonable time... done now but I wanted to gouge my eyes out

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who insist on mowing their lawn and repairing a fence in the evening when I know full well they have been at home all day due to them being lazy fuckers.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
People who insist on mowing their lawn and repairing a fence in the evening when I know full well they have been at home all day due to them being lazy fuckers.
It's cooler in the evening. Nothing wrong with that.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
people using the statement "your request is on our product backlog" rather than "I am a workshy fucktard"

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That's got approximately nothing to do with you. I hope they did it just to fuck you off tbh, you sound like a right miserable cunt.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You really are an uptight little quim aren't you?

"Random annoying things"

I cared for about 5 minutes

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah it seems a lot of people take random annoying things as soapboxing(now that's a prison activity you don't want to get in to), when in fact it's just "Well that's annoying, oh look shiny!"

Poag

m00?
The walls between my house and my neighbour to one side apparently being soundproof to hoovers, tvs, cats and other items that produce alot of noise....but not slightly loud conversation....or screaming.

The family of 6 on the other side, we never hear anything from. These guys when they have a small group of people over, its like they are in the room. But when the hoover, its the quiest whisper (and if i go in the garden i can hear its a pretty loud hoover)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Having a hard time concentrating today

10251989_882981248395243_4122319159427275971_n.jpg

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
People who are on the we hate David Cameron band-wagon, when they probably don't know what party he's leader of ;(

soze

I am a FH squatter
I had a catch up with a mate who is a teacher today. A recent parents evening at his school cost £17k in translators. It turns out that the school has been threatened with being sued in the past so they sent a letter to every parent asking if they needed a translator and then paid for a translator for each parent again because they were threatened with being sued when parents had to wait for a shared translator.

This has me thinking that if a school is forced to spend that what must the Police and Hospital bills be like. I would actually like to see a requirement to coming the the UK being that you need to speak conversational English. I don't mean on holiday but if you are looking to come here for work or to seek asylum then a condition should be speaking English. I think it is ridiculous that a School needs to spend that because the parents can not be bothered to learn the language. I would never emigrate to a country where I could not speak the language.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So i'm guessing you'd be fine with people being forced to learn conversational Finnish, or Japanese, if you want to move there?

Better option would be that; we speak english at this school, if you need a translator then you pay for it yourself and -maybe- grow some balls against getting sued.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Both are sensible tbh. If you wish to move to a country with a difficult language then it's surely your obligation to learn it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It would make life really difficult for example for people doing work in different countries. I'm not saying that an effort shoudln't be made to learn a language, but denying work, or worse yet asylum, due to not speaking the language well enough seems a bit extreme.

The example given above about the school is a silly one though, while you shouldn't force someone to learn a language, it should be made clear(by law or not) that there are no speacial treatments to accomodate foreign languages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom