SPAM random annoying things

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Getting woken up at 4am by your flat mate beating someone up outside your room.

Then getting woken up by cricketers at 10 in the morning, clapping every time someone breathes.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Should have covered yourself in chocolate and gone to "help"

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When ever my gf starts giving me shit I just casually mention shoes and I'm off the hook. It's like their minds stop functioning normally when shoes are mentioned

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
When ever my gf starts giving me shit I just casually mention shoes and I'm off the hook. It's like their minds stop functioning normally when shoes are mentioned
You're welcome!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Car passed it's MOT today, advisory on many things though, apparently I'd be best off getting rid before it's due its next one.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I've just been done for speeding! Bollox. A fixed camera that I always crawl past because I know it's there. So how does that work?:cry:

sayward

Resident Freddy
Then I tried to empty the contents of my Dyson into a carrier bag and tipped the lot on the carpet I had just swept!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well you're having a great day o_O

Puppy?

cute-puppy.gif

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I've just been done for speeding! Bollox. A fixed camera that I always crawl past because I know it's there. So how does that work?:cry:
Exact same thing happened to me a couple of years ago, speed cameras at a crossroads that I always crawl past, probably quite dangerous cause I'm looking at my speedo more than where I'm going. Got caught doing 36 there apparently D:

sayward

Resident Freddy
Exact same thing happened to me a couple of years ago, speed cameras at a crossroads that I always crawl past, probably quite dangerous cause I'm looking at my speedo more than where I'm going. Got caught doing 36 there apparently D:
Yes they reckon 40 in a 30 limit. If it'd said 70 in a 50 I might've agreed!

ileks

Part of the furniture
You really do get some idiotic cyclists in London. The vast majority are fine, it's the ones usually on Boris or retro bikes from the 1960s that do my head in. I was just walking through London Fields which has two entrances right next to each other. One is for cyclists and one for pedestrians. Some tosser came wizzing through the pedestrian one and nearly hit a toddler on one of those little scooter things. Luckily the kid stopped but it could have been horrible.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Rang to query this and it was a handheld speedgun. So he must've been hiding cos nowadays they are usually in those awful fluorescent coats. Reckon it must've been after the 30 limit where it goes up to 50 so I'd be blissfully accelerating.

soze

I am a FH squatter
You might find you had something on your mind and you were just following traffic and sped past it?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dropping a glass of wine on my flagstone kitchen floor. It vapourised. Tiny bits of glass all over the place.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sob stories. I don't mind listening to something that happened, i can be supportive of it and can understand the pain if the issue is current and/or relevant, but just crying about something that happened sometime in the past, for no reason other then to cry about it and -especially- to get sympathy/attention is just get on tits worthy.

Not that i'm saying that to the friend who just had a sobstory moment, but, you know :p

sayward

Resident Freddy
Sob stories. I don't mind listening to something that happened, i can be supportive of it and can understand the pain if the issue is current and/or relevant, but just crying about something that happened sometime in the past, for no reason other then to cry about it and -especially- to get sympathy/attention is just get on tits worthy.

Not that i'm saying that to the friend who just had a sobstory moment, but, you know :p
Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom