SPAM random annoying things

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
just spray some WD40 on that fucker and you'll be good as gold mate :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
its much more fun to complain than praise

on topic: people who commit to something then at the last minute pull out leaving you holding half a project to present by yourself >.<

my group member had basically been telling me all along that his part was going fine with no problems then day before deadline he announces he actually hasnt done anything at all and has dropped the course :(

rynnor

Rockhound
its much more fun to complain than praise

on topic: people who commit to something then at the last minute pull out leaving you holding half a project to present by yourself >.<

my group member had basically been telling me all along that his part was going fine with no problems then day before deadline he announces he actually hasnt done anything at all and has dropped the course :(

Fucker! Still in Uni you cant count on anyone - I had something similar happen in a first year marketing course - on the plus side you are no longer reliant on someone else and can do it your way.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Fucker! Still in Uni you cant count on anyone - I had something similar happen in a first year marketing course - on the plus side you are no longer reliant on someone else and can do it your way.

yeah i freaking hate groupwork, i usually have a "core" group of people that i work with (it helps when you know them and you know where they live :D ) - but this teacher created "random" pairs

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Pretentious fashion houses. Example - the Japanese fashion house, Comme des Garcons, produce a perfume called Odeur 53, described as:

"a blend of 53 non-traditional notes to create a modern and striking scent. Some of these notes are: oxygen, flash of metal, washing drying in the wind, mineral carbon, sand dunes, nail polish, cellulose, pure air of the high mountains, burnt rubber, and flaming rock."

:ROFLMAO:

sayward

Resident Freddy
French women who in trying to not sit on the loo seat, unhygenic presumably, pee all over the floor.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Arm update. took the dressing off to give a clean and get some air to it.

It was getting a bit itchy and there was some congealed blood seeping through. It seems to be healing quite well, and the 'ugly' stitching has calmed down too, bit its really bruising up, which is a good sign

Pics, spoilered obviously, although their not that bad tbh

nice taps

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
"a blend of 53 non-traditional notes to create a modern and striking scent. Some of these notes are: oxygen, flash of metal, washing drying in the wind, mineral carbon, sand dunes, nail polish, cellulose, pure air of the high mountains, burnt rubber, and flaming rock."

:ROFLMAO:

That is fucking hilarious right there.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
When you're having a dump while playing on your phone and it splashes bog water on your phone.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its quite possible, according to relativistic physics and Euclidean spacetime manifolds

The anus excretes a noxious faecal bullet which is propelled under free-fall conditions and normal Earth gravity to impact onto the toilet bowl water. The mass of the evil brown projectile displaces an equal amount of bog water, which, depending on the Angle of Dangle, and the Geoff Capes Equation, could theoretically eject said water between the legs and onto the cell phone, although studies at CERN have revealed the most likely outcome is a wet bum.

(Source: GCSE Physics Exam, Summer 2009, Northern Bastards Examination Board)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Did that study include the testicular friction and the airflow limitation between the dangle and the width of the stance?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
**Arm Update**

Just took the stitches out

025.JPG

Not looking too bad, bit sore though

026.JPG

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Aaaah ! You have a woman's arm, my Lord!

Redbeard_Rum.gif

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lovely stuff. Ah you can't beat a bit of corruption!

It's not corruption (on the corporation's side at least). It's how the tax system is designed and companies are using it as designed.

Politicians are bleating on about it at the moment, but they're not actually changing it...

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Scouse said:
It's not corruption (on the corporation's side at least). It's how the tax system is designed and companies are using it as designed.

Politicians are bleating on about it at the moment, but they're not actually changing it...

It's government corruption by making a deal with companies by settling on a lower amount of tax than they have been billed to pay.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The fact that it's always left to me to organise things amongst my group of friends. Camping trip in June.

Can everyone make it a particular weekend
Who has equipment
Finding a location
Checking with land owners

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom