SPAM random annoying things

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Being sent takedown notices from people with GMAIL accounts, apparently the Texas Police department is now not happy with FreddysHouse.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
What tits have i posted now that are unsuitable?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You haven't posted that one of Teedles with his top off have you?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I bow down to our lord Trem, and would never put myself in the same league as the master

It's ok, how's the leg?
It is getting there but I am getting a bit fucked off with being so useless (I know, more than usual). Miss my house/kids during the week as I stay in London. Unfortunately the top of my foot and toes have gone numb but I can still move them.

Edmond

You haven't posted that one of Teedles with his top off have you?

Not yet, i've had it laminated and i'm currently 'enjoying' myself before i release it on to an unsuspecting world

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I bet it stinks bit too

Did i post it?
I do wash my foot ya cheeky cunt.

As for the pic, no idea, the link goes direct to the picture so I need to go thru the thread. Feel free to contact the Texas Police Department and ask for Report #13-9953. You might get it before I do.

rynnor

Rockhound
Nice gash Ed :p

Suprisingly un-bloody for such a big hole in your arm - I think in an odd way you lucked out.

I have a Tremlike mate though so its not shockworthy anymore - I once picked up a chunk of his arm that had to be stitched back on...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nice gash Ed :p

Suprisingly un-bloody for such a big hole in your arm - I think in an odd way you lucked out.

I have a Tremlike mate though so its not shockworthy anymore - I once picked up a chunk of his arm that had to be stitched back on...
I think it is his leg. Call me stupid or maybe you....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I had a similar wound on my leg from washing up a few years ago. A china teabag dish fell off the draining board so I stuck my leg out to stop it breaking on the quarry stone floor. The dish decided to bounce off (and split in two) the washing machine, half of it spinning into my calf. wasn't a great deal of blood then either, amazing how little blood comes from a clean sliced wound.

rynnor

Rockhound
Deebs said:

He's wearing one of those thong things around his wrist in the second picture plus he called it his arm but hey...

Edit oh and a hand in the last pic - ugly stitching though :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Quick drying cement that is so quick, it starts to go solid before you have finished using it.

Edmond

Your stupid Deebs, it's my left arm not my leg, as rynnor says, you can see my hand, and yes the stitching is a bit ugly but i'm hoping it will keep it all together enough not to pull apart.

I had one on my leg about 20yrs ago where there weren't enough and it opened up and has left a shitty scar.

Its really aching this morning too

Poag

m00?
RAT.

Sitting on TS talking to the guys during a dota2 game. Some random joins TS (no server password but they get locked in the lobby) starts messaging for attention.

Ask him what he wants "I'm looking for a TS server for my guild...can we use this one?"

Really? This is a thing?

Said "No, get lost" and booted him. He rejoins and gets really angry that i'm not letting him use our TS server. Proceeds to rant for 10 mins to the chat box. Then leaves.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
RAT.

Sitting on TS talking to the guys during a dota2 game. Some random joins TS (no server password but they get locked in the lobby) starts messaging for attention.

Ask him what he wants "I'm looking for a TS server for my guild...can we use this one?"

Really? This is a thing?

lol fucking hell

rynnor

Rockhound
I'm chiseled like a friggin greek god :eek:

Shame its aphrodite eh :p

Aphrodite-Venus.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Buddha can take all forms. Also, he's usually laughing his head off, prolly high as a kite from all the mantras and incence fumes. I'd love to be Buddha tbh :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who waffle on about how hard done by Chelsea were at the weekend.

45 minutes and counting.

Shut
The
Fuck
Up

I even left the room at one point, when I came back it carried on as if I hadn't left.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Someone goes into the bathroom 5 seconds before you. You were on the way there, and the door slams shut in your face. Like they can read your mind.

(substitute "Someone" for "The Mrs", and "They" for "women", and delete the word "Like")

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you're the man of the house no? make a bonfire of all her shoes to voice your displeasure! :)

Note: following my advice often gives you a larger member and more chest hair

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Every Java update I forget to uncheck the little box with "Would you like to install this useless toolbar?"

Who has ever used and actually benefitted from a toolbar, other than a Google search bar?

Edmond

Arm update. took the dressing off to give a clean and get some air to it.

It was getting a bit itchy and there was some congealed blood seeping through. It seems to be healing quite well, and the 'ugly' stitching has calmed down too, bit its really bruising up, which is a good sign

Pics, spoilered obviously, although their not that bad tbh

027.JPG028.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom