SPAM random annoying things

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
lonely middle aged nerds on the internet

On that note;

That sinking feeling you get when you've had a perfect run in XCOM for a couple of months and everything seems to go your way because you -know- the game is plotting your untimely doom.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I have never really understood universities teaching programming - its usually terrible for one thing in terms of outdated or impractical techniques (since decent coders do not make lecturers and vice versa) and for the other it will take realistically 2 years of employment as a coder before you are really earning your keep.

Better off teaching you database design or other bite sized bits n pieces tbh.

agree so bad. according to a coder dude I had a chat with recently our school is actually one of the better ones as well. the mind...boggles 0o

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The fact that I am bloody hungry and the gammon will take another half hour to cook!

TdC

logging in remotely to work, and getting a "fresh" VM that then proceeds to install every bit of software that ever was :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
DOG.jpg

The daughter trimmed the dog herself and seems to have been influenced by Stewie
..checks basket for machine gun.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The HTC One not having a removable memory card

I'd buy the phone tomorrow morning otherwise.

So if I want to copy, say, 6 Gigs from my old phone to the HTC One, to do it wirelessly is going to take a couple of hours with my crappy broadband. Otherwise, its a case of moving my 6 from the S2 to my PC, then connecting the One via USB (does it even have a USB slot?) to my PC and copy it over.

Anyone got the One who can reassure me I'm talking bollox pls. Really like the phone.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Thats like saying, "No, we're not going to have Turkey for Christmas. This year we're having a Yugoslavian mouse with a broken knee"

OK. That was silly.

There is no Yugoslavia.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yes. You can order them in any Chinese restaurant. They're just not on the menu.

TdC

also...just how much data do you keep on your phone anyway? I have dropbox on mine which auto syncs *everything* when it's within reach of my (or anyone else' s) wireless network, and it's almost never out of sync.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I edited the post as the word "reticent" is Yugoslavian for "mouse", and I'd end up getting an Excel "Circular Reference" error. My under-underpants are tweed, yes, made from camel's pubic hair and barbed wire.

TdC

everything you just said slid in to my brain with complete clarity. in my mind's eye you have become John Cleese (wearing an 1890's style tweed men's bathing costume) 0o

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
(I have all 3 Star Wars movies on there for starters.)
(anyone who thinks the Phantom Menace was a good movie can go stand in the corner right now)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Back on topic: people who think lonely middle aged nerds are annoying.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
The HTC One not having a removable memory card

I'd buy the phone tomorrow morning otherwise.

So if I want to copy, say, 6 Gigs from my old phone to the HTC One, to do it wirelessly is going to take a couple of hours with my crappy broadband. Otherwise, its a case of moving my 6 from the S2 to my PC, then connecting the One via USB (does it even have a USB slot?) to my PC and copy it over.

Anyone got the One who can reassure me I'm talking bollox pls. Really like the phone.

Surely you can plug both into the pc usb slots and copy from one phone to another? Not tried this but can't see why not.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'm still trying to get my abacus to charge overnight. No joy.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I've got the complete Dead Set series on my phone at the moment, gives me something to watch when im travelling about through work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom