/quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyka

Originally posted by cougar-
imo albion is best, so question is. Do i not play in a less good realm?

lol come on. if alb was so good NP would'nt have ONLY have rr3 on MLF, excuses excuses i dont care really.

You left mid/exc when things got tough for you.

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by -nicolas-
To be honest nobody from mid/excal, except for Xanatea (who is ALSO still playing the 'underpowered' hib realm), moved to hib/pryd they just went there in preperation for PVP when PVP was over most of them went back to mid/excal whereas we stayed hib/pryd.

Stop looking for things that aren't there :)

you kinda made tyka's argument right nick:

you left because other projects were more interesting/had better prospect to win

nolby kinda trickled back to excal when ppl saw the zerks with end regen was doing good things, then the trickle became a flood when they realised that savages were the rox :)

i'm not saying that nolby or any other mids don't have 'good player' its just that in my experience playing on the various servers, there really aint much diff in terms of player skills between vgn, np, bf and some fc guys

so mids have upper hand with end regen, melee relics and overpowered zerk/savage atm...

you know mythic: the wheel will turn again soon ;)

R

Rollie_David

I dont think so, i spend most time on hib pryd and i enjoy it alot and we still win most fg vs fg. If hibs and albs on excal started to use good balanced groups and collect the decent players in same group maybe they would win sometimes aswell.

even a balanced group of good alb players will still have almost zero chance vs a guild like NP who utilize the more powerful aspects of middy, hibby on the otherhand i do think can compete almost on a level peg to middy but while zerks and savages are as good as they are middy will still have the upper hand imho.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Tyka
lol come on. if alb was so good NP would'nt have ONLY have rr3 on MLF, excuses excuses i dont care really.

You left mid/exc when things got tough for you.

where did mlf came in? i never played it. They beat the high rr hib and mid groups with ease but quit because albs zerged that place to scraps. Look at mlf vnboard few months back.

But why do you change topic? Just admit you are wrong instead.

T

Tyka

Should really open up the internal forums archive and shut everyone up or give them a good laugh depending on which side of the fence you're on :)

Nic you trying to defend NPs reputation or just have a go at me? As i clearly said this did not have to do anything with you from the beginning.

Ok if you played with them on mid/excal when they got their asses handed to them in each encounter, but you did'nt so just let it be.

V

vintervargen

Still dont understand, we had to play hib pryd to test pbae since it didnt exist in mid. You want me to explain it in swedish?

no, because i didnt remember the patch (where mid got pbaoe) was delayed as well as the camlann opening (alltså, jag trodde patchen med pbaoe var släppt innan).

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Jiggs

you left because other projects were more interesting/had better prospect to win

nolby kinda trickled back to excal when ppl saw the zerks with end regen was doing good things, then the trickle became a flood when they realised that savages were the rox :)

i'm not saying that nolby or any other mids don't have 'good player' its just that in my experience playing on the various servers, there really aint much diff in terms of player skills between vgn, np, bf and some fc guys

so mids have upper hand with end regen, melee relics and overpowered zerk/savage atm...

we only left for pvp server, and reason for that i realy hope you understand, the good chance for guild vs guild. After it ppl went to back to play both realms and servers. Doesent it suck when you dont have any arguments and we obviously do well on both realms?
=
it's not the realms fault you lose, its bad players.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by vintervargen
no, because i didnt remember the patch (where mid got pbaoe) was delayed as well as the camlann opening (alltså, jag trodde patchen med pbaoe var släppt innan).

The patch with pbae wasent relased when we wanted to test pbae, and since it's same patch as pvp server, we couldent wait for it? Drop subject and next please.

T

Tyka

But why do you change topic? Just admit you are wrong instead.

Why should i admit something that i hardly believe in? I came up with a statement and you come up with excuses? I mean if NP are so damn good and really go in for a good challenge, why did you leave exc/hib when things were getting rough?

Sure you say you left for prydwen to try different tactics on PvP, ok i'll take your word for it mate, but why did it take soooooooo long for you to come back? And you could'nt time the comeback better could you? When mids got end regen and all that crap.

V

vintervargen

The patch with pbae wasent relased when we wanted to test pbae, and since it's same patch as pvp server, we couldent wait for it? Drop subject and next please.

That was what i said, and have done the last comments.

T

Tyka

Going to be funny that day, to see if NP still brags and talks big about how easy things are for them, i mean LOL is'nt this a bit ironic that NP always seem to be in the winning realm?

Yeah not a single guild from any of the realms fighting NP is as good as them, its just that NP got more skills.

Sorry.

C

cougar-

Why should i admit something that i hardly believe in? I came up with a statement and you come up with excuses? I mean if NP are so damn good and really go in for a good challenge, why did you leave exc/hib when things were getting rough?

Sure you say you left for prydwen to try different tactics on PvP, ok i'll take your word for it mate, but why did it take soooooooo long for you to come back? And you could'nt time the comeback better could you? When mids got end regen and all that crap.

We left to play pvp server, we can take it in swedish if you also have problems to understand what i write. Guys who played pvp returned after it and started to play excal, and obivously they destroy them hibbies so much ppl delete characters etc, i understand your frustrated but since u belive it's realmbalance that is the problem go whine on devboards instead.

C

cougar-

Going to be funny that day, to see if NP still brags and talks big about how easy things are for them, i mean LOL is'nt this a bit ironic that NP always seem to be in the winning realm?

Yeah not a single guild from any of the realms fighting NP is as good as them, its just that NP got more skills.

Sorry.

we play both hib and mid, and do well in both, your "proof" goes down the drain, next please.

O

old.Nol

I dont think so, i spend most time on hib pryd and i enjoy it alot and we still win most fg vs fg. If hibs and albs on excal started to use good balanced groups and collect the decent players in same group maybe they would win sometimes aswell.

That's a funny post, you're insinuating that Stormriderx's group is bad and unbalanced. FYI more then 50% of hibs groups are balanced, at least 20% are balanced and have high RR players, and I would say at least 10% are good players, with high RR, in good groups.

CF for example, has pretty much the same group running together in rvr every night, vgn is the same, ig is the same, la is the same, ar is the same...

If you think it's down to player skill, thengood for you, I for one wonder the same thing as Tyka, where the fuck did you all dissappear to when things got tougher, and sorry, I don't buy the excuses.

N

)nick(

So if hib is so underpowered howcome we trickled back there after PVP and are still doing so, and why did some of us trickle over to MLF alb in 1.60? Because we saw how great alb/excal's fgs were doing? No, because it's interesting and there's a possibility we will do well. Are you telling me you login your friar because you want to go out and get clobbered in emain every night?

C

cougar-

Originally posted by old.Nol
That's a funny post, you're insinuating that Stormriderx's group is bad and unbalanced. FYI more then 50% of hibs groups are balanced, at least 20% are balanced and have high RR players, and I would say at least 10% are good players, with high RR, in good groups.

CF for example, has pretty much the same group running together in rvr every night, vgn is the same, ig is the same, la is the same, ar is the same...

If you think it's down to player skill, thengood for you, I for one wonder the same thing as Tyka, where the fuck did you all dissappear to when things got tougher, and sorry, I don't buy the excuses.

just before sriderX deleted he told us about his group without enchanters etc that got "pwned" 3 times in a row from np.

= not balanced so you lose. k and bye.

T

Tyka

We left to play pvp server, we can take it in swedish if you also have problems to understand what i write. Guys who played pvp returned after it and started to play excal, and obivously they destroy them hibbies so much ppl delete characters etc, i understand your frustrated but since u belive it's realmbalance that is the problem go whine on devboards instead.

Hehe no need to get pissed of m8, just backup all the big words you say on these forums. I'm not frustrated and i don't believe that i am better than anyone else, but i think you guys are turncoats, when times change and a realm gets nerfed, you move. Maybe you remember the posts on these forums when people said "where are mids", "what happened to NP" etc, that was a long time after PvP? I say you got bored of not getting things handed to you in a silver spoon.

N

)nick(

Sorry.

First you say hib is the losing realm and now it's the winning realm. You're letting your personal grudge against NP cloud your judgement.

C

cougar-

Hehe no need to get pissed of m8, just backup all the big words you say on these forums. I'm not frustrated and i don't believe that i am better than anyone else, but i think you guys are turncoats, when times change and a realm gets nerfed, you move. Maybe you remember the posts on these forums when people said "where are mids", "what happened to NP" etc, that was a long time after PvP? I say you got bored of not getting things handed to you in a silver spoon.

we play both hib and mid, and so do i. It's not turncoating unless you belive hib and mid is together as the superior realms above alb. And you dont i realy hope because then your a bit clueless. I quit work now so il get back to you later, cya.

N

)nick(

Originally posted by old.Nol

Answer me why we're still playing hib in 1.60? It's not an excuse it's a fact.

T

Tyka

First you say hib is the losing realm and now it's the winning realm. You're letting your personal grudge against NP cloud your judgement.

Loosing realm? Where did i say that? And no i don't have a personal grudge against NP as a guild as i have had alot of good experiences in DAoC with them, i usually judge guilds/players from how they play the game, not what they say on these forums.

What i get sick of is the new 12 year old kids who joined NP 2 days ago and think they know everything about this game and can judge every other player here, saying they know how to play the game while no one else can.

T

Tranquil-

Of course the player behind controlling the keyboard counts alot.

But some realms are more forgiving and have better buffers when something goes wrong. Or more/better basic abilities/classes to rest on before they have to count on the buffers to keep them alive.

But like Jiggs said, the current fotm have changed before and will change again.

/shrug

Play the game the way you want to.

V

vintervargen

is that a hint towards the fact that hib are having it a hard time?

because at the same time cougar rolled a savage, and NP on excal blame hibs for going in unbalanced groups. and judging from your movies, our groups are the same setup as yours on pryd.

O

old.Nol

Are you playing in Mid, do you have a char in mid?

T

Tyka

we play both hib and mid, and so do i. It's not turncoating unless you belive hib and mid is together as the superior realms above alb. And you dont i realy hope because then your a bit clueless. I quit work now so il get back to you later, cya.

Yes i do believe that hib and mid are better than alb, depending on different situations but for one we can take hib in an example, 3 support classes (warden/druid/bard) while alb have alot more to fill up, to get 6 resists/good heals/pbt/speed, end song/mana song.

Go on calling me clueless, but if you do a bit more research you should know by now that mid, at this moment is way way way way more overpowered than any other realm.

Not going to call names as i want to keep this discussion alive, but i'll believe you when you say that I am a bad daoc player, when you play in a less good realm, and beat your opponent.

And no i'm not the guy who got pwned too much or die to NP everyday, i've got 6 million rps all togheter on my chars and i've beaten you just as many times as you beat me on the battlefield, if not more.

But of course im clueless.

J

Jiggs

And imo albion is best, so question is. Do i not play in a less good realm?

Originally posted by sherekahn
I hit 50, borrowed some studded from a friend, a 15.4 dps 2h quest hammer and ported emain.

Unbuffed and with 0 rps i ran down from mtk and decided to go check mmg since no groups was available. Halfway to mmg a rr5 infil jumped me, i did evadeshout, thrust resist, haste and dps add. 4 swings later the infil was dead. he was fullbuffed and rr5 and i was on 30% after my buffs vanished. So yeah, you gonne do fine vs assasins :)

Originally posted by sherekahn

I also play mid excal and the mid tank group is soooo much easyer to play and rvr with. ae stun, assist target picker and you win most fights easy.(ofcourse problem still exist in mid since you need pac healer, 2 spreadhealers, skald etc) but the since the game is all about tanks now they have the edge over easely interupted caster groups with fragile clothwearers.

However i find hib more rewarding since a good pbae group can destroy anything regardless numbers of enemys and it's more of a challenge to make it work :)

can u see why i'm having trouble believing u think alb is best :rolleyes:

N

)nick(

Loosing realm? Where did i say that? And no i don't have a personal grudge against NP as a guild as i have had alot of good experiences in DAoC with them, i usually judge guilds/players from how they play the game, not what they say on these forums.

What i get sick of is the new 12 year old kids who joined NP 2 days ago and think they know everything about this game and can judge every other player here, saying they know how to play the game while no one else can.

All your bashes at NP are about things that have happened in the passed which a guy who has joined NP 2 days ago doesn't even know about. Well both me and cgr aren't 12 year olds and we definitely haven't joined NP 2 days ago. The fact is NP is in hib and mid and we'd probably be in alb too if there was a third european server. Until that day you might aswell just stay bitter and twisted as everything is just one big conspiracy to you.

N

)nick(

Originally posted by vintervargen
is that a hint towards the fact that hib are having it a hard time?

because at the same time cougar rolled a savage, and NP on excal blame hibs for going in unbalanced groups. and judging from your movies, our groups are the same setup as yours on pryd.

I was on a 2 week vacation we dont have any other regr/nurt druid. So people went off and lvld some other characters. Xana lvld a void eld, cgr lvld a savage a couple of people played pvp. The shame! The horror!

S

stunned

"online propaganda" is such a strong tool in this "virtual war". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom