/quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

)nick(

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
MM have only 8 guys in guild.

They run pretty much same grp all the time, same setup and people.

they do pbae.

they got nothing to do with this conversation, props to them, they didnt take the 'easy' melee route, and use casters.

so answer the questions nicolas.

I already did: BO and warders.

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Arnor
he has a bf :p

Doenst make any sense then Arnor...or, would zoy be the boy in his gay relationship :rolleyes:

Very confusing :D

N

)nick(

Originally posted by Freppe^^
I was just pointing out that WARDERS dont play now. Perhaps in the past. Anything elsE?

If you had just let it go..... warders have been back for a while now. What was that about 3 weeks?

S

stunned

Originally posted by Hestetun
ok I say they are owerpowerd , but atleast they got some skills :) not that any in RG got it , couse u dont need much skill other then use f8 -stick etc when u zerg 3 fgs+ u know what I talk about :)

Yes 3 FGs is the RG way. You still got owned bad time by your own mindless mouth.

See I mix irony with flames whereas You only write teedious and boring semiflames. Kindof gollum hiding his true feelings.

Now fuck off.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by tildson
Hehe, i just have to add this :)
Rember when hibs got insta-mez? The explanation was that the Hibs had played as underdog so long etc and also played so long that they had accomplished much better teamplay etc etc. Hibs had suddenly learned how to play more proparly and better teamplay :D

I guess you are the only one from NP who actually know what i mean and could explain it so well.

Now how annoyed would you be in the same situation, and some total new gamers came to you and told you about how things really are (although its all bs) and mid could do as well if they played in right setups etc, not saying most of the people here replying to my posts are in that cathegory but some from NP are acting that way.

Thanks for understanding.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by angara-ffs
Doenst make any sense then Arnor...or, would zoy be the boy in his gay relationship :rolleyes:

Very confusing :D

lol, i think they take turns :p

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by -nicolas-
If you had just let it go..... warders have been back for a while now. What was that about 3 weeks?

are u retarded or smth? till teh 20 th of june i played on mid n 3 weeks before, saw 5 ppl MOST online. And during those weeks i heard they were gone for a long time. What were u saying?

O

old.Tzeentch

ok - I saw MM's movie and they ran in a pbae fashion, they had casters - virtually every mid grp in exc these days = ZERO casters.

Warders, so how do you do against em?

they're running zerker/zerker/savage/savage/skald/shaman/healer/healer?

they're using their assists and instants?

if you do STILL frequently win against these guys, please tell me how master of rvr.

tildson - my point exactly, except the difference in abilities and groups now is even larger between mid and hib.

(edit: fu :p )

A

Agreac

Originally posted by Tyka
Unless you going to be like your 10 year old buddy Agreac and flame me because you dont like what i write?

Sorry, but me and Tildson ain't really buddies. BTW can I ask you a question from you Tyka? What kind of answer do you except from NP guys, so far every thing they've said has been "another excuse" to you. Are you happy until they admit : "Yes, we're turncoats, we do switch realms when we're getting owned in the current one, we hate getting pwned and we want to just pwn, hope you're satisfied now." ?

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by stunned
Yes 3 FGs is the RG way. You still got owned bad time by your own mindless mouth.

See I mix irony with flames whereas You only write teedious and boring semiflames. Kindof gollum hiding his true feelings.

Now fuck off.

btw stunned u do know this is the wrong tread to flame us in ^^ btw who told u that LA runnes 2 fgs all the time ???

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Arnor
lol, i think they take turns :p

Are we trolling this thread atm :p
And abusing Zoyster wierd post? :D

F

Freppe^^

stfu ang, this is serious, not a kindergarden

A

Arnor

yep, hefty tag-teaming to show the love to all these hataz ^^

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Agreac
Sorry, but me and Tildson ain't really buddies. BTW can I ask you a question from you Tyka? What kind of answer do you except from NP guys, so far every thing they've said has been "another excuse" to you. Are you happy until they admit : "Yes, we're turncoats, we do switch realms when we're getting owned in the current one, we hate getting pwned and we want to just pwn, hope you're satisfied now." ?

Wow first sensible post from you, you finally managed to make one without the flaming, grats for that.

What i wanted is to have an discussion, and hopefully someone who understands, wich Tilde did, so i'm done here.

T

tildson

Tyka, i would ignore most of the people and only discuss with a few - in this situation, cougar and nicolas. The rest (not all but most) have no clue and just whine because they are bored.

But, if StormriderX wants to be successful he must either wait for better times or reroll/respec shield. Our group on pryd would never have any use of a DW-BM.

And another point, you can win vs a NP midgroup but it is really really hard and you must have almost every RA up. But it isnt impossible! Thats why i dont totally agree with you, and i want to add that tankgroups are the state of art - alb>mid>hib with RA's / mid>alb>hib w/o.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
Ok, so wait.

Tell me.

You guys play hib/pry - You tell me, have you come across any mid group thats similar to your Mid/Exc buddies?

And you win regularly?

And please dont insult me talking about how you pwned some random pickup grp with those classes, I'm talking about a proper gank squad.

I play Hib/Pryd too. NP does very good there, but I never seen a Mid-group there in the same setup as NP on Alb/Excl.

I am not so good in remembering guildnames and colours, but I think the top-Mids on Pryd are Midget Maffia (using an ensemble of spirit-masters and AoE-stun crap so Hibs can counter that with BAOD) and I think something like BO or something, but my guild already beaten them 1-on-1 twice, I think they often run with 2fg there too.

I have yet to see a group like NP on Mid/Excl on Prydwen.

Public Enemy (Alb) is IMO the best Alb-guild there, also tank-heavy. But there's no question in my mind if that group meets a Mid-group like NP Mid/Excl they get kicked too.. Because they just can't do the dmg as their Mid-counterparts.

R

Rollie_David

And another point, you can win vs a NP midgroup but it is really really hard and you must have almost every RA up. But it isnt impossible! Thats why i dont totally agree with you, and i want to add that tankgroups are the state of art - alb>mid>hib with RA's / mid>alb>hib w/o.

you shouldnt have to have all RA's up to win/stand a chance vs a group, currently, a balanced mid melee group will kill any group from another realm with ease due to their light tanks being far superior.

T

Tyka

Tyka, i would ignore most of the people and only discuss with a few - in this situation, cougar and nicolas. The rest (not all but most) have no clue and just whine because they are bored.

But, if StormriderX wants to be successful he must either wait for better times or reroll/respec shield. Our group on pryd would never have any use of a DW-BM.

Yeah i try to keep the discussion at a higher level than normal, not many people understand though since they think i'm flaming down at NP or just trying to seek some flame fest 2k.

Hib just turned out to be poo over the last few months and when smartasses popping out of nowhere (with the sign NP under their head) that played the game for 1 month telling some of the more experienced daoc players what to do, pisses me off.

Anyways, we made our points.

A

Arnor

next time go to wc3 forums or sumt and pm the involvees to get there and discuss, saves the retards the brainpower used to assemble flames/dribble into semi-coherent posts ;)

O

old.Tzeentch

I agree it is possible to kill NP on mid/exc, but it's damn fucking hard, and lol at anyone who thinks it's cus they're packing more skill.

Same with the people who virtually ripped off their grps, methos, spec for spec, RA for RA.

O

old.Zoyster

I wanna say 1 thing. The standard of play on Excal RvR has been finely tuned, due to such challenge from NP, LA, Vgn and yes even RG. IE Its all good baby. (all except the LA bug) :D

and NP can be beaten, with that caster-less group, but you have to get the jump on them.

J

Jiggs

aside from some stupid flames (mainly this cougar dude :eek: ) this has been a interesting thread, i didnt see much answer on my questions, but i guess tilde's comment this is as close to the truth as you can get.

when we have SoS up to negate the stupid disease then we do good, in other places its really tough...

people forget alot: melee relics and this is STILL 1.60 on excali, end and LA nerfs will make it a bit more fun...

hibs have it tough, still they always got that BAoD ;)

I

infozwerg

Dear Sadist, dear Stormriderx,

im gonna tell you a big secret. the secret weapons we (isen vakten groups) employ to beat up your sorry rr9 behinds.

we are armed with these powerfull supersecret midgard-only weapons:

- tactics

- teamplay

- sarcasm

fell free to copycat us. perhaps you start with trying to use teamplay in your group. later when you got used to it, you might even try to use tactics. let me know how that works out for you.

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by infozwerg
Dear Sadist, dear Stormriderx,

im gonna tell you a big secret. the secret weapons we (isen vakten groups) employ to beat up your sorry rr9 behinds.

we these supersecret weapons:

- tactics

- teamplay

- sarcasm

perhaps you start with trying to use teamplay in your group, and later when you got used to it you might even try to employ tactics. let me know how that works out for you.

lol, isen vatken troll post.

try harder n00b.

I

infozwerg

lol, isen vatken troll post.

try harder n00b.

- its spelled "isen vakten"

- my realmrank is stormur vakten

- im not a troll, but a norseman

hard enough for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.