/quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tildson

Why did they return when mids got fluff? Maybe they were bored before and came back to try out the new things?

Just think about it for a sec

N

)nick(

To be honest you're giving xana to much credit for thinking up all these master plans of daoc domination he used to have 45 pac for christ sake :)

T

Tyka

Originally posted by tildson
I have explored all 3 realms, maybe you guys should too - makes things easier to view more objectively on.

Have you tried the other realms? Or are you STILL playing your first character since retail. Most people like to explore the game, hence why we tried hib/pryd and alb/mlf. You really should try it instead of playing on the same golf-course over and over again.

Lol sorry for dragging u into this, i did not mean you as i just come to think of you did not play in NP when they played on excal/mid, when the hibs had the upperhand, bye.

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by stunned
And now the good part.

Translation: Hi I r Heststu and not know what I say I think. But I change the opinon same day etc.

Pwned ?

ok I say they are owerpowerd , but atleast they got some skills :) not that any in RG got it , couse u dont need much skill other then use f8 -stick etc when u zerg 3 fgs+ u know what I talk about :)

I

Ironfoot

Originally posted by StormriderX
tired of losing to vaktens who are overpowered

tired of playing perfect and only getting the support down if lucky

tired of mids being >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>better

tired of retards who don't believe savage/zerk is overpowered

tired of all this shit.

bye.

£100 says j00 will still be posting teh patch notes here though :) :p

A

Agreac

Originally posted by angara-ffs
HELLO I WANT ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

geek :rolleyes:

btw...read whole thread, then come back and read ur childess comment ok?

HAHHAH, if there's somebody wanting attention in this thread is Tyka(yet again), with his stupid accusations(yet again).

btw, I read the whole thread, and was highly amused(yet again) reading Tyka's posts.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Agreac
HAHHAH, if there's somebody wanting attention in this thread is Tyka(yet again), with his stupid accusations(yet again).

btw, I read the whole thread, and was highly amused(yet again) reading Tyka's posts.

lol you want to know who is making a complete jackass out of himself? read the threads you posted :lol:

No one is listening to your 10 year old insults anyways, come up with something better than "tyka sux" and maybe people will respect and read your thread.

O

old.Tzeentch

Ok, so wait.

Tell me.

You guys play hib/pry - You tell me, have you come across any mid group thats similar to your Mid/Exc buddies?

And you win regularly?

And please dont insult me talking about how you pwned some random pickup grp with those classes, I'm talking about a proper gank squad.

T

tildson

Originally posted by Tyka
Lol sorry for dragging u into this, i did not mean you as i just come to think of you did not play in NP when they played on excal/mid, when the hibs had the upperhand, bye.

Still, if NP now played just to win and all the uberclasses - why all these flame-threads? Just accept it if so

F

Freppe^^

Dunno whatever made u move to hib but as long as i played with my hero i neva lost a fair fight versus np.
Not like i care tho, just that u brag so fuckin much. Ur pretty much tards all of ya cept zzang :wub:

T

tildson

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
Ok, so wait.

Tell me.

You guys play hib/pry - You tell me, have you come across any mid group thats similar to your Mid/Exc buddies?

And you win regularly?

And please dont insult me talking about how you pwned some random pickup grp with those classes, I'm talking about a proper gank squad.

BO and Warders usually run in a proper gankgroup, they assist and everything etc but we manage to win most of the time.

MM plays a total diffirent playstyle, which shouldnt be compared into this matter.

F

Freppe^^

Ok, so wait.

Tell me.

And you win regularly?

tzee, theres no mids at all on pryd. No enemies at all i should say. As i said in a earlier post, its either zerg or its empty. On days u can like run around for 2 hours without finding a enemy, not even a stealther. Anyway mids sux arse at pryd, whole pryd sux, roleplayers all of ya.

N

)nick(

Ok, so wait.

Tell me.

And you win regularly?

Ask your ex realmmates (and, I think, guildmates?) darkexec and QTE. Who run a VERY good RR7+ mid gank group. Also warders and BO do this, but they're purely zerks and savages in comparison to MM who also have 2 SMs, which we actually find tougher to play against :)

T

Tyka

Still, if NP now played just to win and all the uberclasses - why all these flame-threads? Just accept it if so

Sorry mate but did you just read the whole thread and what i wrote? If you did you would'nt say this. Unless you going to be like your 10 year old buddy Agreac and flame me because you dont like what i write?

I accept that people play the classes they want, no matter what, and i accept people being better than me in this game. Also, i get annoyed when some new ppl that recently joined NP think they're something although they never seen the other side of the river and never played another class, they just are 1 button wonders.

F

Freppe^^

BO and Warders usually run in a proper gankgroup, they assist and everything etc but we manage to win most of the time.

MM plays a total diffirent playstyle, which shouldnt be compared into this matter.

played mid pryd for 3 weeks, saw 5 ppl from warders online at most, dunno about these recent weeks, but i think its still the same.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by -nicolas-
Ask your ex realmmates (and, I think, guildmates?) darkexec and QTE. Who run a VERY good RR7+ mid gank group. Also warders and BO do this, but they're purely zerks and savages in comparison to MM who also have 2 SMs, which we actually find tougher to play against :)

Find us an mid group with pbaoe and let them attack a well experienced group from Hib, lets take VGN for example, i promise you 8 out of 10 of the times, the mid pbaoe group will go down.

I remember cgr telling me that the zerker did all the killing in that group, surely that tells you smth?

O

old.Tzeentch

dont mention MM please, they run a totally different style to here, which quite a few have tried to emulate, but mostly fail.

ask soruzi the type of grps he runs with tivook stubbe etc

those grps.

WHAT grps like that have you come across in pry?

my strong bet is that not one guild on mid/pry runs like those guys.

please dont insult me, i'm coming up for rr10, and im finding it real funny you guys think somehow that from last few patches i've just suddenly become shit, and my grp too, because you guys got more skill.

you believe that?

F

Freppe^^

3 weeks you say? Hmmm..

well i doubt they have any ppl still, i heard that they were having a break etc for some time. So that leaves ya with BO ppl. Nice fights i guess u have. Like once every 3rd hour? t.t

T

Tyka

please dont insult me, i'm coming up for rr10, and im finding it real funny you guys think somehow that from last few patches i've just suddenly become shit, and my grp too, because you guys got more skill.

you believe that?

lol exactly, tzee you say everything so fcking good.

This goes for everyone else on these forums, some kids in NP think they're gods now, when a few months ago they sucked playing daoc, but we did'nt flame them for that now did we?

A

Agreac

read the threads you posted

I did, bunch of yankees being bitter that someone actually has bigger ego than they do. Your point being? It doesn't still exclude the fact that NP owned everything left and right in there(like you can read from some of the threads), does it?

N

)nick(

dont mention MM please, they run a totally different style to here, which quite a few have tried to emulate, but mostly fail.

those grps.

you believe that?

No, whatever you do don't insult tzee. But it's ok to insult MM and us by insinuating that they couldn't do the same on excal because they would face you guys and not us.

N

)nick(

Originally posted by Freppe^^
well i doubt they have any ppl still, i heard that they were having a break etc for some time. So that leaves ya with BO ppl. Nice fights i guess u have. Like once every 3rd hour? t.t

What was that you mentioned about 3 weeks?

O

old.Tzeentch

MM have only 8 guys in guild.

They run pretty much same grp all the time, same setup and people.

they do pbae.

they got nothing to do with this conversation, props to them, they didnt take the 'easy' melee route, and use casters.

so answer the questions nicolas.

A

Arnor

lol exactly, tzee you say everything so fcking good.

This goes for everyone else on these forums, some kids in NP think they're gods now, when a few months ago they sucked playing daoc, but we did'nt flame them for that now did we?

i wouldnt actually say they SUCKED, but they werent killing as much as they are now, thats for sure.

now cant you all just kiss&make up, ill be online before you know it to put the hammer down :p

O

old.Zoyster

I bet my girlfriend is better looking than any of NP's GF's :D

T

tildson

those grps.

you believe that?

Hehe, i just have to add this :)

Rember when hibs got insta-mez? The explanation was that the Hibs had played as underdog so long etc and also played so long that they had accomplished much better teamplay etc etc. Hibs had suddenly learned how to play more proparly and better teamplay :D

On pryd they do run like NP does on Exc, you guys really should get better facts before making an assumption. But i totally agree with that hib has a hard time now. Hib is hardmode, but you can be very successful with some RA's and good teamplay. As mid you really dont need the RA's (moc, baod makes the winning) and you could also screw up easier. Best hibgroups are caster-built, screw up and cloth gets it - chain/studded makes it easier.

1,62 will make the balance better hopefully, dont give up faith :)

F

Freppe^^

What was that you mentioned about 3 weeks?

I was just pointing out that WARDERS dont play now. Perhaps in the past. Anything elsE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread