shield hero
bard
druid
warden
ranger
ranger
ranger
"

this is whats good for hib 3 support + 5 tanks = uber hard melee group, a group like that could definately give the mid rvr guilds a good run for there money.

shield hero with LW
shield hero with LW
bard
druid
warden
BMx3

A

Arnor

Savages be some bit too cock diesel but I reckon da archa's could tag waaay
down support pretty fast

V

vintervargen

hib melee groups suck. there is no way around it.

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by vintervargen
hib melee groups suck. there is no way around it.

no way, 5 heavy/light tanks running at the support nasty

S

stunned

I hate meeting:
shield hero with LW
shield hero with LW
bard
druid
warden
3*pbaoe (remove eld insta aoe str/con debuff pls)

I can agree lighttanks suffer in hib due to effectivness of meele stun in pbaoe box.

Hibs rock imo very fun to fight and always feel good when winning agasint them, even if its hard.

I also think Hibs play very well on this server and You cant win all fights.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Strapon Sally
no way, 5 heavy/light tanks running at the support nasty

with no end regen and druid/bard dying as flies

T

Tyka

Most NP guys here seem to know what works and what does not in perfect groups nowadays, although I still can not remember 1 of them actually playing the game in midgard before SCing came in, shammy got 10 min end regen, or when hib mage groups ruled this server. Just one question, where the hell where you guys back then? Oh right you rolled on hib/pryd when you got beat up in 90% of the fights on excal.

Please don't say that hib/excal don't know how to play because you only make yourself look bad, most of the people here played when hib were underdog realm and tbh i like it, not being the best and having things so easy.

Give us some more time, when you see that Mythic will balance out the realms more, or maybe give another realm the advantage that mid got now over the other realms, 90% of you will stop playing the class you play now and the whines on BW will get 90% less.

3 months ago mids were nowhere to be found, now they know everything about everything, coincidence? lol

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Tyka
Most NP guys here seem to know what works and what does not in perfect groups nowadays, although I still can not remember 1 of them actually playing the game in midgard before SCing came in, shammy got 10 min end regen, or when hib mage groups ruled this server. Just one question, where the hell where you guys back then? Oh right you rolled on hib/pryd when you got beat up in 90% of the fights on excal.

Please don't say that hib/excal don't know how to play because you only make yourself look bad, most of the people here played when hib were underdog realm and tbh i like it, not being the best and having things so easy.

Give us some more time, when you see that Mythic will balance out the realms more, or maybe give another realm the advantage that mid got now over the other realms, 90% of you will stop playing the class you play now and the whines on BW will get 90% less.

3 months ago mids were nowhere to be found, now they know everything about everything, coincidence? lol

umm, tidal has been playing Cameth the supp-rm since release afaik (or close to release atleast)
Xanatea played before sc'ing, so did xuthos and stubbe( although he played sb around that time iirc)
Zmurfen has been here since release
dont remember the others off the top of my head though

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Arnor
umm, tidal has been playing Cameth the supp-rm since release afaik (or close to release atleast)
Xanatea played before sc'ing, so did xuthos and stubbe( although he played sb around that time iirc)
Zmurfen has been here since release
dont remember the others off the top of my head though

cameth? dont remember him being in good groups 3 months ago, xanatea moved to pryd, xuthos was the only one playing, he did it alot solo though, stubbe who? zmurfen who ?

Sure there was some exceptions, but most did not play in gank groups like now, they did the easy option, playing a SB or rolling on pryd would be that.

A

adelama

tbh i dont think it was cos of that, cos most of the NP ppl did not want to play on excal for a while there since Camlann would open soon and NP was gonna move there,and before that we played on Excal, so we lvld some chars on hib/pryd while waiting, and when Camlann opend it was not as fun as many tought, so most ppl moved back to Hib/pryd again and lvld to 50 there, and after a while ppl got bored there and moved back to excal again, but there is still some ppl playing hib/pryd, so i dont think it has anything to do with playing in the best realm.

i never played on Camlann, tho i played for some time on hib/pryd, but i have played my Runemaster activ since start.

V

vintervargen

NP cameth isnt original cameth tho, if i remember correctly ;)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by vintervargen
NP cameth isnt original cameth tho, if i remember correctly ;)

he is the original, atleast last time i talked to him :)

cameth was in defiance before tyka, thats prolly why you havent noticed him.

T

Tyka

kk, dont want to start any flamewar but when hibs had the upperhand with most mages in a group, NP where nowhere to be found and you did'nt hear them ding rrs or brag this much on these forums as they do now (few exceptions).

Now though, they comment everything about how things really are, but thats not hard when playing in a realm that is not balanced compared to the others?

Moving realms whenever your gets nerfed and moving back when tides change, thats mo.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
PR

The group we had this morning was fine, we got the jump on mids twice, got some perfect mezzes and roots off, and we still got owned silly.

RvR = no fun with a well trained mid team roaming.

he meant end dies with shammy next patch. this patch it doesn't ;)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Tyka

the guy actually has a point ;)

when hib groups dominated the servers with PB, NP was a rare, not to say uniqe, sight in a RvR-zone.

S

stt_tts_sst

i had a very even fight vs a savage some day ago,

he died, he was bluecon and unbuffed

ffs.

[Eye of Óðin]

ur lucky m8...

i had a very even fight vs a savage some day ago,

i died, he was bluecon and unbuffed

ffs.

regards..

P

parzi

well at least arnor read my posts right, but nvm go on flame me if it makes you feel better. hell yeah even flame me for my logs, lol...

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
blah blah blah, nerfs are inc and you know it, no sympathy for someone quitting cos of mid overpowered-ness at this stage
sort it out, thought you had more backbone than this

edit: someone please supply ceix with a sarcasm detector, his intellect is failing to pick up the traces of it in that screenshot

You're right I do have more back bone than this.

Parzi - no offence but don't flatter yourself.

Ekydus or whatever your name is - what would you know about rvr since all you do is zerg.

As for mid/pryd I have about as much respect for them as I do to the average alb/excal - none at all. So cougar you're not that special just cause you own a bunch of mongs who don't know how to play either =)

If you having hard time owning in midgard then you might as well quit rvr cause you're never going to be good enough =)

At the end of the day, I whine to much, its just a game and to be honest I'm being hypocritical in my whine.

I've always judged people who whine about playing 'underpowered' classes as people who just aren't good enough, and that the only gimps are behind the keyboard =)

It's time I heeded those words - I will be back, and I will be deathspamming at a place near you ;)

I'll also stfu about overpoweredness too =)

I'm going to show I'm one of the best tanks on this damn server no matter what ;)

P

phule_gubben

ROFL at this post.

now it's time to whine over this?

I wonder how many albs/mids have been thinking in the same way bout enchanters, but i guess that's a whole different story.

Cry more Spamrider, guess u earned it...

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by StormriderX
Ekydus or whatever your name is - what would you know about rvr since all you do is zerg.

Hahahahahahahahahah.

Hahahahahahahahahah!

:ROFLMAO:

Dick. :rolleyes:

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by StormriderX
It's time I heeded those words - I will be back, and I will be deathspamming at a place near you ;)

I'll also stfu about overpoweredness too =)

I'm going to show I'm one of the best tanks on this damn server no matter what ;)

Hahaha classic!! ;)

I got the same feeling like you 6months ago: FRUSTRATION.
And i ended up returning to mamma-DAOC 1 month later.

Welcome back

C

Colin Bass

Still /agree with Tyka though very very good point imo..

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by phule_gubben
ROFL at this post.

now it's time to whine over this?

I wonder how many albs/mids have been thinking in the same way bout enchanters, but i guess that's a whole different story.

Cry more Spamrider, guess u earned it...

ok fotm boi, but enchanters can still be interrupted and CC'd

R

Robin the Brave

Originally posted by Ekydus
Wow I got killed in Counter-Strike. It keeps happening! Everyone must have more powerful bullets... Fuck this I'm quitting.

etc.

Its bullet reg and config h4x :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom