question

C

conan

I have been playing daoc on my normal/SI package and i jsut got the platinum edition with normal/Si/ and ToA. i uninstalled the old daoc stuff and installed the platinum edition. after installing it i decided to make a new account to play around on, i made the account and played around, but then i wanted to go to my old account, so i log onto it and it asks me to gegister it with the ToA cd-key....i enter my ToA cd-key and it says that it is already in use, i am thinking that it is doing this because i used my cd-key in the making of my new account. can somebody explain to me what is happening and if there is anything i can do about it?

thanks
-conan

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Conan, you should post this in the DAoC forums.

SoWat

Loyal Freddie
You're right, you should have used the TOA key on the account you wanted to use it on permanently (i.e. your old account).

Looks like you're going to have to shell out for a new copy.

Tilda

You're new account (I think) is activated now with si and toa. What you should have done is use it on your old account first to activate toa, and then you should be able to make a classic + SI account new. I'd guess unless you can persuade someone (unlikley) to swap the ToA bits, you'll have to buy a new ToA bit for your old account.
And yes, should be in daoc general :D

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
It's asking you to register your ToA key with your old account because you're probably trying to launch it using the ToA install. You'll have to use your SI install to play it (or somehow get hold of another valid ToA key to activate toa on it like the previous posters have suggested).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom