FG v FG question

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
That's not completely accurate, I'm a tea drinker and play with 7 Germans which is a set group and when I'm not playing with them I tend to group with some yanks. If you join Irc and make some friends I'm sure its possible to get a decent group and compete on the isle.

does ppl still use IRC ? not used it since the good old rvr days

Dossi

Regular Freddie
does ppl still use IRC ? not used it since the good old rvr days

Sure, you can either join the American channel which is under (SorceryNet - #ywain) or the German channel (QuakeNet - endcluster-8vs8)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
So there's still Fg vs Fg going on? I tend to be amazed about it since my last experience xD

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I miss the fg vs fg scene of prydwen and later dyvet. Playing so casually now and its mostly zerg warfare or soloing, it's not the same fun :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I'm abusing Pio's Vampiir. Got abuse instantly (and rightfully so btw). Should get some oldschool people back and group a little!

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Sure, you can either join the American channel which is under (SorceryNet - #ywain) or the German channel (QuakeNet - endcluster-8vs8)

thanks for info but not gonna use that old shitty program again :)

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Pret-toa the fotm setups wasnt like that.. but like this:
3 x healer 1 x shaman 2 x savage 1 x savage/warrior they didnt run with skald when they used radar anyway :)

You wouldn't use a warrior unless you didn't have anything else. Another savage for DPS or a zerker for PF was far better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom