Help Just come back and have a few questions.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have tried to Google this but i sometimes end up with information that is 5 years out of date and sometimes I find nothing.

So I have found the glass quests and I am getting Artifacts and Master Levels this way. I also have a load of "reforming energies of an afrit". What do I do with this? I can find plenty of info about farming Atifs but I assume I hand these in somewhere for something.

Dragon Scales. Are there quests to collect these in their hundreds like the Glass or do I need to farm them one by one?

Picts. I see loads of BG's and groups killing these but all I have been able to find online is that this was for an event which ended about 5 years ago but there must be a reason to kill them?

Sorry for the stupid questions but I quit just after TOA came out so I have missed a lot.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hey mate

In a bit of a hurry atm, so will call upon @BloodOmen to explain. He's probably also much better at it than I am :p

Been a while since I played as well

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I have tried to Google this but i sometimes end up with information that is 5 years out of date and sometimes I find nothing.

So I have found the glass quests and I am getting Artifacts and Master Levels this way. I also have a load of "reforming energies of an afrit". What do I do with this? I can find plenty of info about farming Atifs but I assume I hand these in somewhere for something. - Depending on realm you hand them in to an npc: Alb = Stygia, Hib = Green Glades, Mid = Volcanus, the npc in question is usually around the town you port into for that zone (it looks like transparent crystal titan) - you turn the orbs in for various items and chances of getting various rog items (you can find info about which mob gives what item on zam.daoc)

Dragon Scales. Are there quests to collect these in their hundreds like the Glass or do I need to farm them one by one? - There is a quest (not sure for how much longer) that you can take at 45 which involves killing 30 pictish enemies, these are what the battlegroups are generally for you see on each realm, as long as you're in said battlegroup you will receive kill credit, it is entirely repeatable and you will receive 50 scales each time (I think it was 50), you pick up the quest from an npc near the portal pad in Svasud, Druin Ligen or Castle Sauvage.

Picts. I see loads of BG's and groups killing these but all I have been able to find online is that this was for an event which ended about 5 years ago but there must be a reason to kill them? - See above

Sorry for the stupid questions but I quit just after TOA came out so I have missed a lot.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
What's the solo like these days? Still as swamped by stealth zergs or is it viable?

soze

I am a FH squatter
From the few times I have tried I want to call people cheats as if you drop stealth in the middle of nowhere then stealth up and move out the way a Full Group will show up with impressive speed. A few people I have spoken to said at peak US times it is Zerg vs Zerg. I was never that great at RVR so I might just not know the right zones to try though.

gohan

FH is my second home
From the few times I have tried I want to call people cheats as if you drop stealth in the middle of nowhere then stealth up and move out the way a Full Group will show up with impressive speed. A few people I have spoken to said at peak US times it is Zerg vs Zerg. I was never that great at RVR so I might just not know the right zones to try though.
This! starting playing again just before x-mas, and promptly stopped in like feb lol. Was maybe 5 of us playing, usually 2-3 on at a time. And just felt like radar/speed hack all the time. might of just been bad luck but I doubt it. Found leveling/fighting though the BG's to be a lot more fun than the endgame. Hoping unchained is good when it finally gets made but who knows.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I notice the Battlegrounds are even worse now too. I have just been steam rolled multiple times by a full 8 man guild group (radar and speed hack was mentioned more than a few times about them) in the 39 BG so just moved to the 44 BG and there is over 20 hibs camping APK. I am wondering how many people are /xp and /rp off just to hang around in there.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Molvik can be superb fun. I've capped out on healer, zerker, skald, theurg, caba, minstrel, cleric and eld. That's where I ended up spending most of my days

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
That's where I ended up spending most of my days

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys said "we're up in no good"
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "you're moving with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom