Question: Swimming + Gym?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
Darksword. I fear you may have lost the plot a little. I don't think Eggy wanted to become the next Olympic powerlifting champion as his name isn't Olga and his armpits are less hairy than a Spanish womans upper lip. Your testosterone fuelled posts kinda make you appear to be "one who may bat for the opposition".

im not saying he should work to be the next olympic lifter, im just explaining how the body works and how he can benefit the most from his workout. :p and im not one that bats for the opposition.

Tilda

Darksword calm the hell down. marc, :fluffle: chillax, dont let him get to you :D

Then everybodys happy! :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
eggy said:
Darksword, CHILL OUT. You have obviously taken too many steroids or something.

Getting big muscles, being strong is not what I want to do; that won't help your endurance or stamina at all. I'm not interested in being able to lift my car above my head.

Just chill out.

would be a good party trick though wouldnt it?

Marc

FH is my second home
what makes me laugh most when at the gym are men with huge upper bodies but obviously dont train their legs and have "chicken legs". Makes me chuckle as they just look stupid!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
Jesus, calm down will you. I can tell you are 17!!! I probably dont know much about the human body. All i know is what i picked up from A* in gcse PE and A in A level PE. I also had to do a year studying the human body and effects of training when I played professional rugby. Our fitness trainer had also coached at lilleshawl, training england footballers who I picked up tips from, so I bow down to your superior knowledge. I do know that following the schedule I have posted has seen me increase my strength and power no end. I can bench 3 and a half plates either side on olympic bar (160kg or 352 lb) for 10 reps. Now, if you say my schedule is a load of bollocks, how can I do that? I can also deadlift 340kg (748 pounds) for 10 reps. Again if my schedule is a load of bollocks how can I do that?

As i have said. Its all about personal opinion. Discount what I have said by all means. As for telling rod to ignore you, it was about your comment about gyms and how people at gyms dont like bodybuilders. I said people go to gyms for various reasons. Just take off your blinkers and try growing up.

i know a 18 year old thats benching 3 plates. Youve been lifting for 10 years if u hadnt exceeded 140kgs id be insanely suprised. Your deadlift is far more impressive tho (about 150lbs off the world record iirc), but your gains could be alot better if you had followed a more strength orientated routine. All the evidence is htere for what im saying, the routine im suggesting will NOT turn you into a massive powerlifter, which is what everyone here seems to be thinking, powerlifters eat like a powerlifter and that contributes alot to there size. Also for all your knowledge, u dont seem to understand the difference between lifting routines (what im saying) and body building routines (what you seem to think im saying)

Gamah

Banned
Wasn't darsword the same guy that said he would kill a stranger for 50 quid? Just so we all know what kind of intelligence we are dealing with.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Wasn't darsword the same guy that said he would kill a stranger for 50 quid? Just so we all know what kind of intelligence we are dealing with.

not 50, £50 is like a night out.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Gamah said:

Think it was for a fiver, cause he would like to do it anyway :p then the thread went off on having sword fights and shit :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Gamah said:

Darksword seems to be the new repent!

Marc

FH is my second home
Darksword said:

not 50, £50 is like a night out.

lol you would kill a stranger for £5000? Bollocks. Absolute horseshit

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Your testosterone fuelled posts kinda make you appear to be "one who may bat for the opposition".

ooh! a lot of things make sense. :fluffle:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Marc said:
lol you would kill a stranger for £5000? Bollocks. Absolute horseshit

Some would. Some would even for a fiver.

Some people don't have the same standards and morals as others. To some, the way others live isn't the right one. To some, the "right" way is the wrong way.

It's all abouts persons and personalities, and while we(in other words humans in general) can judge them by our own laws, standards and morals, we can never say what is right and what is wrong or who is cabable of what.

Only you know yourself and most the time even you don't.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Agree with Teh Seel.

Unfortunatly what he says is all true :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom