QQ post

Kikerumbo

Fledgling Freddie
Nice job "repairing" bugs from the game Mythic|Goa.

Repair doesn't means fuck a char.

You can see the warlocks' damage now. The spec is 50Hexing, all capped (resists too), RR3 (Wild Power III, Physical Defense III). Nothing more to tell about.

Have fun posting that i'm a no skill player that only makes QQ about the warlocks' nerf because now it isn't a "2 buttons push, you win" char.

The people who really know and read about this game, played other realms, etc... can see what I mean if theyhave abit of common sense.

And remember, don't blame with bad words. Some people here are trying to enjoy, not only win.

P.S: Just found mytests on my shaman pre-nerf. Unbuffed damage with Lifetap = 547. Now 410 | Buffed damage with Lifetap = 654. Now 490.

Attachments

• sshot009.jpg
    sshot009.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 740

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Don't choose Bainshees as targets then. 300 damage will be insta-absorbed, mix that with 50% matter resists and you have issues.

But yes, "qq".

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
bout fucking time, bloody one button classes. im surprised you aint asking for pbaoe, self pot, spread heal too. fuck it, go get stealth as you auto lvl i mean why not!

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Retarded class for which nerfs are richly deserved. Hopefully a good few of you will type 'Y E S'

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
omg, you can't instakill two enemies anymore? christ what were Mythic thinking!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ahh this made my day, a warlock whining, now thats comedy.

You knew the class was stupidly overpowered
You knew the class was going to get screwed over with this patch

You where overpowered and you didnt care, now your nerfed and we dont care, is that irony, symmetry or just more comedy? :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......................

Thank you, that is all. :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Retarded warlock whining,now this made my night 100% percent :D

Go back to hole you came from.

OT: And learn to type.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
It's a pity you can't drop practically everyone you run into in a few seconds isn't it now? :p

Mythic are such bad people for doing this, oh dear.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
It's not like you didn't know what was coming when you rolled it :rolleyes:

I think whines from players who rolled a class knowing it to be OP and then wonder why it gets balanced have to go on to the "Golden FH Moments" list :drink:

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
i went oot inoho arvearr tooday and i leik didnt kill something amagad fu myttik! :eek7:

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
I can see why the guy is moaning though and its Mythic's fault to be honest. To go from a class that is overpowered to a class that suddenly does loads less damage would suck if it was your own char.

If Mythic didnt make the class so powerful to start with then they would have had to nerf the crap out of it so badly, and then people wouldnt have anything to moan about.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
If Mythic didnt make the class so powerful to start with then they would have had to nerf the crap out of it so badly, and then people wouldnt have anything to moan about.

The point is: most people wouldn´t even roll the char in the first place because it´s OP and will get nerfed. See the twist?
It´s not like they´re all waking up on a sunny morning, saying "f00k me siedeways... THEY NERFED MY CHAR!"

Marc

FH is my second home
I feel this emote is bounded about quite a lot and hence, i dont use it often. However, i feel i can make an exception in the case of the thread starter

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Warlocks are still fine to play and do just as well in the right hands. Stop moaning and quit the character or continue playing it and adapt.

I am back playing my hunter again because I got so damn bored of the Warlock but last night took it out after being ganked by 4 albs at Nott and ganked 2 of them back no problem.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I've seen these classes catogorised to one button class thus far:
-berserker
-bonedancer
-warlock

Now I have all those char classes, and who ever says that above class(es) are one button classes, should go and listen trio niskalaukaus behind sauna - as the finnish saying goes ;)

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
haha, infact thats no where near enough

hehehehehehehehe, hahhaaaahaaaa

heheehe, titter, haha

ouch, no, stop, my belly hurts now. :m00:

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
rofl

this post made my lunch break ... no my day LOL

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Kikerumbo said:
Nice job "repairing" bugs from the game Mythic|Goa.

Repair doesn't means fuck a char.

You can see the warlocks' damage now. The spec is 50Hexing, all capped (resists too), RR3 (Wild Power III, Physical Defense III). Nothing more to tell about.

The people who really know and read about this game, played other realms, etc... can see what I mean if theyhave abit of common sense.

And remember, don't blame with bad words. Some people here are trying to enjoy, not only win.

Ok, from this i get the following vibes :

You created a warlock, because you have read about them and read how overpowered they were before the 1.75 nerf. Now you're unhappy they have been nerfed, even tho you knew it was coming.

and now you feel the need to whine because they nerfed you..

Clever....

You ask people not to use bad words, yet you use the word fuck in your post at least once.

Then you ask people not to moan and QQ at you because you are being robbed - again i draw your attention to the fact you READ about this game, so you KNEW you were getting nerfed.

Too bloomin right QQ.

Ixoth said:
should go and listen trio niskalaukaus behind sauna - as the finnish saying goes ;)

Trio - One hit wonder band in the 80's who had a top ten smash 'Da Da Da' - this is NOT them...

http://netti.nic.fi/~mattlar/niskalaukaus/english.html

Kanim

Banned
normal dmg for a shit templated low rr caster on casted resists :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i am sure everyone will join me in 5 staring this thread...quality :cheers:

pomalllka

Fledgling Freddie
1 OP easymode class sorted, now for mythic to fix the other easymode mid classes.

Pom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom