QQ post

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Olgaline said:
sigh.. quotes like thease are getting old fast :(((

hows an sm better than a sorc/chanter ?
hows an sb better than a inf/ns
hows a hunter better than a scout/ranger ?
how a runie better than hmm any alb/hib caster ?
how a zerk better than merc/bm ?
mids have no pet spammer at all
given healers are prob the best support class ingame, but also have close to zero offensive properties.

This is a joke right?

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
imo, you warlocks should have hurried abusing the "overpowerness" and get high rr (not very well deserved) before the nerf and you would have nothing to QQ about...

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Spankya said:
If Mythic didnt make the class so powerful to start with then they would have had to nerf the crap out of it so badly, and then people wouldnt have anything to moan about.

what you mean like they did with Animists, BD's , Savages, Necro's ?

Giv Friar Lovin imo

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
a cc'd sav cus of the gimpy det atm can do anything
sav doesnt have access to charge like a zerker

next patch i will be different cus of the new det

Whiney Whiney, play Armsman, we have had these issues since beta...

Still dont stop us giving it a go....whiney whiney

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Thats my bainshee pwning u...

HÆÆHÆHÆHÆHÆHÆHÆÆHÆHÆHHÆHÆHÆH

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Im not crying btw, still damn useful and effective char, ask staj and his di bot :clap:

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Sollac said:

Armsmen was quite good between si and toa actually.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Sollac said:

ah so stating facts is now a whine...
you truely are beyond ignorant

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
ah so stating facts is now a whine...
you truely are beyond ignorant

Ah beyond ignorant? therefore beyond the definition of ignorant, thus not ignorant meaning clever....why thanks dude you a true friend.

stating facts is beneficial yes, but in the context of your post, in fact yes it was a whine.

yes det will help, but how will you notice if you dont play the savage now. therefore your comments are null and void, thus not warranting my attention any more..

good nite

Calo

Part of the furniture
rure said:
This is a joke right?

I find fighting u 1VS1 when u pop moc & soi and my zephyr down also a joke.

but thats just me ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Sollac said:
Ah beyond ignorant? therefore beyond the definition of ignorant, thus not ignorant meaning clever....why thanks dude you a true friend.

stating facts is beneficial yes, but in the context of your post, in fact yes it was a whine.

yes det will help, but how will you notice if you dont play the savage now. therefore your comments are null and void, thus not warranting my attention any more..

good nite
more assumptions without proof your on a roll
you prolly havent played a supp sm but you know they arent as good as dark/rc therefore would not take them into grp above dark/rc in pvp..
still no real arguments to proove savages are worth taking into RVR now therefore your comments are null and void, thus not warranting any attention any more..

just so u know i have access to savages of various rr on friends accounts, so yes i have played them and played with them.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
Im not crying btw, still damn useful and effective char, ask staj and his di bot :clap:
my bot dosent have di, rather have uber druid temp & spreadheals :D

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
What about heretics :(

Why no-one think we overpowered :(

<Sniffle> We need a nerf too, we shuldnt be allowed to wear cloth imo, just run around naked and free :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Olgaline said:

given healers are prob the best support class ingame, but also have close to zero offensive properties.

some classes differ, but kinda balanced with their abilities (like spiritmaster pet is cool doesnt drop like a fly, chanter debuff_dd_stun_pbae neat aswell and sorc is a nice util class with dps :D). Zerk vendobanespikecharge combo is just a bit over the top, bm got nice styles, merc hmm no clue but they are nice aswell :d

Mid PvE sooks yep due to no animidgardist or themidgardist are not avaliable yet :/

But its somewhat silly to compare a few classes to be honest, if you look at the bigger picture you will see more clearly, midgard got a little edge everywhere (fg vs fg.. as eggy said highest DPS tank + 3healer 1shaman well played is a serious pain along with self_bged lajftepör, zerg vs zerg openfield... the number of instants mids got in a zerg is annoying) xpect at stand offs (tho unsure with warcocks now...) But you wont fully understand till you experience it, i knew mids got a lil edge before playing hib again but it sure gives teh piss sometimes facing them xD

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Calo said:
3 mend healers, 1 aug shaman, 3 dunno valkery's and 1 warlord Battlesong specced 50Bs 43 parry 9 sword skald would own? :(

cool, got to try that!

two problems with that:

1. only one of me
2. I don't play mid :)

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
just so u know i have access to savages of various rr on friends accounts, so yes i have played them and played with them.

Nice one - admitting that your friends are breaking the COC ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Formash said:
Nice one - admitting that your friends are breaking the COC ;)
report me then,
o wait theres that little thing that nothing posted here can be used as proof as these arent official boards so cant be linked to my or my friends daoc accounts.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:
bout fucking time, bloody one button classes. im surprised you aint asking for pbaoe, self pot, spread heal too. fuck it, go get stealth as you auto lvl i mean why not!

Whine more biatch

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
Olgaline said:

There is no point in comparing class by class, thats why we have realms but as you've started .....

SM = I'm still trying to understand the SM dmg tables as with no debuff they seem to hit for silly dmg. But regardless of that, from rr1 SM's have intercepting pet, sorcs need rr5 for SOI; SM's have single target mezz... , fine, stun nuke is silly on hib casters.
SB = Yes, they don't generally compare to Inf/ns
Hunter = Depends on the situation, melee, no, ranged yes, interrupting pet. Saying that, depends on RR, fatbelly was a git.
Runi = ns and bolt + baseline DD and gtaoe, I don't know why they're not in more groups...compared to wizz its laughable, they have far more util.
Zerker = veno, banespike, charge 3 + stacking haste + celerity is madness, 2 shotting casters = easy
No pet spammer = Only important in PVE and for interrupting but as they have annoying shammys and healers for this they don't need it.
Healers .... well nough said jez.

You should try fighting a good mid group, it almost feels like you're not hitting them sometimes the amount of heal spam they manage. Watching a mid caster not go below 80% when you're hitting him for 500 lol

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Retarded warlock whining,now this made my night 100% percent :D

Go back to hole you came from.

OT: And learn to type.

rofl and that comes from you? :)

Vandar said:
There is no point in comparing class by class, thats why we have realms but as you've started .....

SM = I'm still trying to understand the SM dmg tables as with no debuff they seem to hit for silly dmg.

aye tbh any class that can lifetap hitting for 450-700 none debuff is silly ;o goes to sorcs and sms mainly - especially with silly range mezz or intercepting pet

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
bebopbo said:
Im suprised mythic didnt give them the ablity to summon a pet.. R2-D2 wudda been a nice addition for them!.. or if u specd fully in pet mastery.. u get both R2-D2 & C3P-0 \o/
(
ehehe old thread but this one I like.. Gif us C3P-O so we can understand what mids/hibs say... :) <name says something in a language you can't understand, now with C3P-O we would be told : <name says: argh i'm so sorry wasen't ment to kill the alb, or: <name says: STOP LEECHING ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Vandar said:

SM = I'm still trying to understand the SM dmg tables as with no debuff they seem to hit for silly dmg. But regardless of that, from rr1 SM's have intercepting pet, sorcs need rr5 for SOI; SM's have single target mezz... , fine, stun nuke is silly on hib casters.
Sm's have to spec to get their lifetap and will never hit above 5000-600 dmg without RA's to boost their dmg. Sorc do the same if not more with baseline

Zerker = veno, banespike, charge 3 + stacking haste + celerity is madness, 2 shotting casters = easy
Merc > BM > Zerker
Or possibly Merc > Zerker > BM
depending on rr and situation
A berserkers loses ALL DEFENCE to use the abilities you have mentioned, thats the sacrifice for the dmg they do.
You should try fighting a good mid group, it almost feels like you're not hitting them sometimes the amount of heal spam they manage. Watching a mid caster not go below 80% when you're hitting him for 500 lol
Killercleric lvl 50 cleric alb/pry

Same thing happens when a alb grp is running with DI up, or a sorc hits rr5, or a sorc/caba hits moc
go figure

If you had a better assist train he wouldnt live regardless

Albs have it harder yes, but not by much

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Chronictank said:
Sm's have to spec to get their lifetap and will never hit above 5000-600 dmg without RA's to boost their dmg. Sorc do the same if not more with baseline

Sorcs are using a baseline nuke of a lower delve than the SM nuke - so I'm not sure where you come from with sorcs doing the same or more damage...

The SM nuke delves at 183 the sorc one at 179, plus the sorc is a baseline spell which will have variance unless they're specced high in the line or are high RR to make up for it.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
Merc > BM > Zerker
Or possibly Merc > Zerker > BM

Bollocks

BM by far is the best light tank due to rear snare, then possibly merc/zerker - if vendo up then zerker 2nd

Chronictank said:
A berserkers loses ALL DEFENCE to use the abilities you have mentioned, thats the sacrifice for the dmg they do.

ofc thats why u never see zerkers vendo because their so worried about the dmg they "may" take and that their 3 healers will not be able to keep them alive with DI + insta's - whislt doing 800+ dmg per strike each every 2sec

Chronictank said:
Same thing happens when a alb grp is running with DI up, or a sorc hits rr5, or a sorc/caba hits moc
go figure

If you had a better assist train he wouldnt live regardless

OK Healers have aoe insta stun,mezz single insta stun/mezz, Phaseshift, FZ (if soj) DI, group and targeted instas - trust me mids have it ALOT easier by FAR.

Sorc soi/moc IS being nerfed, popping soi will keep u alive but u wont be able to cast - fair enough

Chronictank said:
Albs have it harder yes, but not by much

lololololololololol - u are teh funneh

Btw ill be defo targeting vendo trolls first now i know they are so defenceless - cheers dude :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Calaclya said:
Bollocks

BM by far is the best light tank due to rear snare, then possibly merc/zerker - if vendo up then zerker 2nd
wheres your resoning i see none, just you talking out your arse
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=1276&highlight=light+tank
BM is the best overall
Merc is the best solo
Zerk is arguable the best in grp with all ra's up, personally i would rather have a bm/merc
ofc thats why u never see zerkers vendo because their so worried about the dmg they "may" take and that their 3 healers will not be able to keep them alive with DI + insta's - whislt doing 800+ dmg per strike each every 2sec
get a clue and ask some of your fellow hibs in dh how they deal with zerks
OK Healers have aoe insta stun,mezz single insta stun/mezz, Phaseshift, FZ (if soj) DI, group and targeted instas - trust me mids have it ALOT easier by FAR.
Compared to what? sorc? it cant heal cleric? it cant mez
what are you comparing these abilities to?
You cant cross compare classes which have completely different roles, but yes mids have the best support classes since they can do more. but can a healer do dmg after they have landed mez? no
lololololololololol - u are teh funneh

Btw ill be defo targeting vendo trolls first now i know they are so defenceless - cheers dude :)
yes little fh lemming you are funny,
cus most of the rest of us with a shred of inteligence will just bg/grapple/cc the zerker soon as he/she goes vendo.

I could argue all day about the advantages and disadvantages of each realm, but its pointless if you wanted them all to be the same go play wow

my bad flim, but point is why shouldnt a sm do more dmg when they have specced for the ability a sorc gets for free

Ging

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
wheres your resoning i see none, just you talking out your arse
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=1276&highlight=light+tank
BM is the best overall
Merc is the best solo
Zerk is arguable the best in grp with all ra's up, personally i would rather have a bm/merc

dickhead, I SAID that BM was best with Merc/Zerker pulling up the rear.

Chronictank said:
get a clue and ask some of your fellow hibs in dh how they deal with zerks
im an alb, u stupid prick (and you stated your intelligent)

Chronictank said:
Compared to what? sorc? it cant heal cleric? it cant mez
what are you comparing these abilities to?

soz u lost me long ago on that one little timmy - i have no idea wtf your going on about.

Chronictank said:
You cant cross compare classes which have completely different roles, but yes mids have the best support classes since they can do more. but can a healer do dmg after they have landed mez? no

nope your absolutly right but when COMPARING a cleric to a Healer as the main HEALING classes can a cleric FZ an inc tank then phase shift away followed by insta stun allowing the shammy to then root the fuck out of them?

ill agree that a sorc also has gr8 utility, but its also a cloth wearer with max 1400-1500 hp, no insta CC, only insta debuffs, yes sorc's have SOI but were u aware that apart from keeping the user alive and for me personally doesnt fire half the time.

Chronictank said:
yes little fh lemming you are funny

aww how cute, thankyou :D

Chronictank said:
cus most of the rest of us with a shred of inteligence will just bg/grapple/cc the zerker soon as he/she goes vendo.

wow your magnificent - i in fact dont have a shred of intelligence - which is why i am unable to respond in any way or form on this forum. BTW does the "rest of us" include the full albion population except myself?

Chronictank said:
I could argue all day about the advantages and disadvantages of each realm, but its pointless if you wanted them all to be the same go play wow

I agree - still mids have a great advantage due to the uber utlity.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Marc said:
haha chronic got owned again
aye :(
but still retarded to say alb cant compete because they are o so underpowered.
The realms are pretty equal imo with mid having a slight edge.
Each realm has its fair share of advantages, any other realm able to reaver bomb equivalent for example?
do any other realm have a stealther with as much utility as a mincer?
each has its own benefits/drawbacks

i doubt most the alb grps go "its a mid grp run we dont have a chance in hell of beating them" every time they come up against one if indeed there was "a great advantage"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom