Qama rr6

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Zebolt said:
Ye, cuz' spec nuke, NS, AoE Mezz and Dex/Qui debuff in the same line + baseline stun is lame, when RM's have to settle with spec nuke and dmg add + baseline speed and root x<

Let's compare to light-chanter then? Or mentalist? Face it: None of those casters have the same DD219 as both albion and midgard had acces to.

Also funny you go here about 'same spec-line' then:

Bainshees got AoE root while RM's got single root, Bainshees got AoE dex/qui debuff while RM's got single dex debuff, Banishees got AoE bolt while RM got baseline single bolt with 50D less. And not only is the bainshees nuke higher dmg than RM's it's faster too. Yeah, poor Bainshees :(

Which is all in different lines :O

Basically you saying, I convert this to runemaster:

Runemasters have DD219, 2 very strong bolts, red nearsight, red PBT, red damage-add, run speed, resist-debuffs for cold/heat/matter and DD219 on cold !!11

We all know this is in different lines.

Im not saying 'poor bainshees' because Im perfectly aware its a very nice class, but complaining about the 6 more on the delve on the DD is silly, in the end you had 10 more then the eldritch 'the most feared magician in game'.

Those AE-bolts bainshees have out here in RvR are in the 800~ range area IIRC. The AE-root is like the same range.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Let's compare to light-chanter then? Or mentalist? Face it: None of those casters have the same DD219 as both albion and midgard had acces to.
Well both those classes have pets ^^ and do you think it's fair then that all hib caster have access spec nuke while only one class in mid/alb can? ^^

Puppet said:
Which is all in different lines :O
Ok I must admitt I was wrong here. Thought I checked right, was just bad put up on the homepage I checked on.

But they do have everything I said in the same line except dex/qui debuff which was the worse of those I mentioned anyway.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Qama = Wall bug exploiter galore and still at it.
No, it's not working as intended.
No gratz for you.

Marc

FH is my second home
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
that saitoh said :eek: not hard to cast through walls.. ;o

Nor is it hard to camp oriens bridge all day every day with the other 400 albs

Marc said:
Nor is it hard to camp oriens bridge all day every day with the other 400 albs

you every actually seen me in rvr? :eek:

no? guess not since im solo 99% of the time, im DONT camp Oriens bridge and im not on it for longer than 10 seconds at a time. ;o

so fu.

Marc

FH is my second home
you every actually seen me in rvr? :eek:

no? guess not since im solo 99% of the time, im DONT camp Oriens bridge and im not on it for longer than 10 seconds at a time. ;o

so fu.

k mate. Must be a different Samaroon then thats zerged me there countless times.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Well both those classes have pets ^^ and do you think it's fair then that all hib caster have access spec nuke while only one class in mid/alb can? ^^

Please can I join in? Give my wizard utility! I'd take boltange spells + wallnukes anyday.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
not me for sure :eek: fucking hate the zerg, most i'd travel in is a fg.

I remember sticking to Samaroon and mezzing people and let him do the killing \o/

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
500k a week is good, will only increase with cluster

gratz and keep it up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom