Qama rr6

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
<TiwazBot> Qama Wiggles <Shadows of the Glade>, Level 50 Bainshee on Prydwen: 1,012,625 RP (RR6L0, Last Week: 499,821), required for RR6L1: 1,073,125 (60,500 to go), required for RR7: 1,755,250 (742,625 to go) Class Rank: 1 overall, 1 last week

o_O strong farming, grats

Suicidel

Fledgling Freddie
haha

he is prolly using radar again :touch: so no gratz for him.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yeah, grats for playing yet another retarded class. Nuking for constantly over 800+ now, pathetic.

Gamah

Banned
Yea but thats nothing compared to your MASTRY OF WHINE IV!!! ability.

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
lost to my my 47infil almost tho:p got backstab2 in on you etc, and got eachother to 10% and you ran away :p remember Fahdlan? :p

Grats Qama :clap:

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Suicidel said:
he is prolly using radar again :touch: so no gratz for him.

haha, running from berk => beno bridge all the time to farm clueless zerglings like urself , he must need radar for that !!!11

Manisch Depressiv said:
Yeah, grats for playing yet another retarded class. Nuking for constantly over 800+ now, pathetic.

a retarded class because he can nuke hard , O.K. :p, don't u play a sorc ? in wich case your comment is even more retarded as then it looks, try playing a cabby if u want hard nukes, self debuff is balanced

Bloodclot

Banned
Watchh said:
a retarded class because he can nuke hard , O.K. :p, don't u play a sorc ? in wich case your comment is even more retarded as then it looks, try playing a cabby if u want hard nukes, self debuff is balanced

cabby doesn't have boltrange mezz+speed+soi so he would fail big time playing one.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodclot said:
cabby doesn't have boltrange mezz+speed+soi so he would fail big time playing one.

He did play for 513K until he got SoI. not like hes having the best set grp on pryd if he even has one :worthy:

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
well done

gratz qama most of time i see u ..u have been solo and not hugging walls so ignore these pricks flaming ya..

jamie :cheers:

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
500k lwrp requires dedication atleast, but after I saw you take a fg mids apart at Blend T3 ruins, by nothing other than LoS abuse through a SOLID wall - I realised you were just a lame no-lifer who needs to pwn by any possible means.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
/noclip :worthy:

And for those who does not understand that... start playing FPS games with cheats. xD

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
CstasY said:
500k lwrp requires dedication atleast, but after I saw you take a fg mids apart at Blend T3 ruins, by nothing other than LoS abuse through a SOLID wall - I realised you were just a lame no-lifer who needs to pwn by any possible means.

and we realised you are free rps in this game

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
although i seemed to end up on the wrong end of your nukes alot, gratz on rr6 and was nice use of the interupt dont see other bainshees using it...which is prob a good thing.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Watchh said:

Don't you play a Healer? That group class with super utility of which middies include 3 in a group most of the time.

Tell me how Hibernia deserved a 239 damage spell class with a 2300 range perma interrupt? Did the casters have any problems with nuking targets down while being in group? Maybe relying on stun nukage too much?

Nuking something down in 2-3 nukes is hardly balanced, it's just a bullshitted game, be it Sorc, Cabby or a Bainshee, don't give a fuck, but it is way too easy to achieve on a Bainshee with that 239 delve spell.

And ah yeah Cabbies, hihi... give Albion a main CC'er in chain with Cleric HP table so we can group one and drop the Sorc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom