Qama rr6

Puppet

Part of the furniture
fettoken said:
Got mezmerised by one, or could it have been the tower guard that stunned / mezzed me ? Ah well.

Was it stun or mezz? Or perhaps root? The bainshee PBAE-root has indeed the wellknown Zzzz-graphics; but its not a mezz. Abit annoying which should be changed. Regardless, they do not have mezz. Eldritches on a keep which can be bought can be set to mezz.

Compared to the Wizard, that is the best dmg dealer when it comes to magic, they give Hibernia a class that deals aoe dmg as much as wiz dd damage. And a melee class that if played well, can beat every class in albion.

If you start comparing apples with apples you will notice this aint true. If you compare single-target DD from the wizard its DD219, where the bainshee has DD225.Bainshee has slightly higher cap, but the difference isnt all that much. Bainshees have an AE-DD which is around the DD175-DD179-mark; hardly a DD219.

I do not know a single class in Hibernia which can beat EVERY class in Albion if both played on an equal level of skill. On the other hand I do know an Albion-class which can beat EVERY other melee-class if played well: Necromancer.

You cant argue with that, or you are fokking Mythic lover, whic should be burnt.

Perhaps if you make silly statements like this, you should start looking at facts instead of crying about bainshees how they 2-shot you with 3% body-resists. If a bainshee 2-shots you, a firewizard could have done the same thing if you have the same amount of heat-resists as your current body-resists. Actually a fire-wizard could do it faster, as he can frontload 2-bolts.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Puppet said:
Was it stun or mezz? Or perhaps root? The bainshee PBAE-root has indeed the wellknown Zzzz-graphics; but its not a mezz. Abit annoying which should be changed. Regardless, they do not have mezz. Eldritches on a keep which can be bought can be set to mezz.

If you start comparing apples with apples you will notice this aint true. If you compare single-target DD from the wizard its DD219, where the bainshee has DD225.Bainshee has slightly higher cap, but the difference isnt all that much. Bainshees have an AE-DD which is around the DD175-DD179-mark; hardly a DD219.

I do not know a single class in Hibernia which can beat EVERY class in Albion if both played on an equal level of skill. On the other hand I do know an Albion-class which can beat EVERY other melee-class if played well: Necromancer.

Perhaps if you make silly statements like this, you should start looking at facts instead of crying about bainshees how they 2-shot you with 3% body-resists. If a bainshee 2-shots you, a firewizard could have done the same thing if you have the same amount of heat-resists as your current body-resists. Actually a fire-wizard could do it faster, as he can frontload 2-bolts.

Ops, the AoE must have been nerfed. When i checked it out some time ago it was higher. My bad. And i have 26 % body resist. Still get hit for around 400 - 500:s . And i hate their annoying interupts for the record.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
Ops, the AoE must have been nerfed. When i checked it out some time ago it was higher. My bad. And i have 26 % body resist. Still get hit for around 400 - 500:s . And i hate their annoying interupts for the record.

CAoE Bolt had 371 delve, CAoE DD had 276 delve - in the early Catacombs Beta.

CAoE Bolt now has 291 delve and the CAoE DD has 176 delve.

I have 10% passive pierce and most Albs/Mids don't have buffed sists, that way my CAE can easily deal 400 damage, even more with critical hits. Guess Qama will even hit harder, as I'm only 4L9. ;)

PS: I don't know why they gave us this taunt spell...

Bloodclot

Banned
if banshee's are so overpowerd/easymode....

could someone explain me why there is 1 banshee (qama) in the top100 lwrp's on pyrd? and even no banshee in top100 lwrp's on excal. (cba to check all eu servers)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Gratzz m8

Xomer 6L0 Zerker
Ermela 3L4 sb
+ 5x50's lvl

Bloodclot

Banned
Bloodclot said:

could someone explain me why there is 1 banshee (qama) in the top100 lwrp's on pyrd? and even no banshee in top100 lwrp's on excal. (cba to check all eu servers)

still waiting for someone to explain!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Um, instead of whining just be friends and make out.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
If you start comparing apples with apples you will notice this aint true. If you compare single-target DD from the wizard its DD219, where the bainshee has DD225.
Don't you think it's kinda lame tho that Banshees baseline nuke is higher than RM/Wiz spec nuke? x<

Vladamir

FH is my second home
atos said:
Um, instead of whining just be friends and make out.

Only if you thane me wearing nothing but a pink luri-sized thong!.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Bloodclot said:

Thank god. Imagine we'd have the pip boys all on Bainshees.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodclot said:

could someone explain me why there is 1 banshee (qama) in the top100 lwrp's on pyrd?
If you think like that BD's ain't overpowered either then... :worthy:

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:

It's because i've been on holiday :twak:

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
We got Qama while suicide charging Berks, he is a gimp.

'We' being the keyword there.

omg m8's we zerged a semi-afk caster at berk doors !1111111111 and then we died too ...

can we meet irl so I can touch you ? :(

Bloodclot

Banned
lol

lol at ppl that kill someone and post it on fh.....
if qama would do that. he would write 100+posts a day

gratz on your first kill tho

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

Kanim said:
the nuke is 223 delve which is (omg) 4 more delve than the spec dds in the fire/darkness lines.

Also so many retarded whiners on the pryd boards, they don't even make the whine amusing to read either;/

grats kesa! :)
u cannot compare them with a fire wiz, im sorry i wasnt going to reply, but oh god no........
oh wow the utility of a fire wiz:S, balances bainshees! (no offence granny i wub j00)

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Qama... can i borrow some of your RP for my Valk?

It's HELL out there, on a brighter note she is hot.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:

Easy to say, because none of them runs in constant FGs making RPs daily. If I'd play as much as Qama I'm sure I'd be in the top 100 on Pryd... I made around 35k last Monday and only played that one day... so even if that was a real good day if I'd play more than 4 hours in one week, it shouldn't be a problem reaching those 100k needed atm. ;)

Nonetheless, I'd not call bainshee overpowered. They are of course a strong class, but they're far from overpowered. The only real thing we have is that DD + CAE or depending on Spec the PB Chant or the ranged AEs, besides the taunt most other things are almost unused in RvR. If I compare the utility of my bainshee to my mana eldritch or to my light eldritch on Logres, she's nowhere near that.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Zebolt said:
Don't you think it's kinda lame tho that Banshees baseline nuke is higher than RM/Wiz spec nuke? x<

I always found it lame the RM/Wiz spec-nuke was higher then the eldritch spec-nuke despite Hibernia being the more magic-orientated realm.

I dont understand why they put the DD baseline - Im guessing mostly to do 'get some stuff different'. The bainshee has nothing else baseline (no CC, debuffs etc etc) beside that DD and the necessary shields. You get bolts, some stat-debuffs, run-speed, root, etc etc. Bainshees dont have this. Im guessing this is the reason why they gave bainshees a higher delve nuke baseline.

Mythic should have known it would give lots of whines - but in the end it hardly matters. Most (all?) RvR-bainshees spec the baseline-specline to 50 to make the baseline-nuke loose all variance. They could have put the DD225 in the spec-line on lvl 50 and it would have resulted in the same package for bainshees mostly.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
I always found it lame the RM/Wiz spec-nuke was higher then the eldritch spec-nuke despite Hibernia being the more magic-orientated realm.
Ye, cuz' spec nuke, NS, AoE Mezz and Dex/Qui debuff in the same line + baseline stun is lame, when RM's have to settle with spec nuke and dmg add + baseline speed and root x<

Puppet said:
I dont understand why they put the DD baseline - Im guessing mostly to do 'get some stuff different'. The bainshee has nothing else baseline (no CC, debuffs etc etc) beside that DD and the necessary shields. You get bolts, some stat-debuffs, run-speed, root, etc etc. Bainshees dont have this. Im guessing this is the reason why they gave bainshees a higher delve nuke baseline.
Bainshees got AoE root while RM's got single root, Bainshees got AoE dex/qui debuff while RM's got single dex debuff, Banishees got AoE bolt while RM got baseline single bolt with 50D less. And not only is the bainshees nuke higher dmg than RM's it's faster too. Yeah, poor Bainshees :(

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Yeah, grats for playing yet another retarded class. Nuking for constantly over 800+ now, pathetic.

shut the fuck up cock knocker.

Grats! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom