Qama rr6

Thadius

Part of the furniture
0 respect

Was having a nice one on one with the stealthers hanging and around adn he kept zerging us :/

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Why dont sorcerers get aoe lifetap / aoe dd / aoe frontal dd ? When bainshees get mezmerize? Gahhh i hate Mythic for being such hibland loving retards. Mythic: oh i love cräting 0verpoward haxx0ring classes , espeially 2 ones for each rälm excpt albion. What is albion? Did we create that? Oh, lets give them another gankzy clerical class so they can go pve some more.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
Why dont sorcerers get aoe lifetap / aoe dd / aoe frontal dd ? When bainshees get mezmerize? Gahhh i hate Mythic for being such hibland loving retards. Mythic: oh i love cräting 0verpoward haxx0ring classes , espeially 2 ones for each rälm excpt albion. What is albion? Did we create that? Oh, lets give them another gankzy clerical class so they can go pve some more.

Typical swede :( För artur and the rälm

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
thaaadi said:
Typical swede :( För artur and the rälm

Shut up you taliban. Or, worse ? Could you be a Mythic lover????? Oh noez.

Kanim

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Tell me how Hibernia deserved a 239 damage spell class with a 2300 range perma interrupt?

Nuking something down in 2-3 nukes is hardly balanced, it's just a bullshitted game, be it Sorc, Cabby or a Bainshee, don't give a fuck, but it is way too easy to achieve on a Bainshee with that 239 delve spell.

the nuke is 223 delve which is (omg) 4 more delve than the spec dds in the fire/darkness lines.

Also so many retarded whiners on the pryd boards, they don't even make the whine amusing to read either;/

grats kesa! :)

Kanim

Banned
CstasY said:
500k lwrp requires dedication atleast, but after I saw you take a fg mids apart at Blend T3 ruins, by nothing other than LoS abuse through a SOLID wall - I realised you were just a lame no-lifer who needs to pwn by any possible means.

if thats the time I remember it was hilarious watching the warlock crew going down to 1 person, was pretty amusing too since we had tried to pull it off a few times before it was successful. What can I say, just rp cows to the slaughter if you didn't see it coming.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
if thats the time I remember it was hilarious watching the warlock crew going down to 1 person, was pretty amusing too since we had tried to pull it off a few times before it was successful. What can I say, just rp cows to the slaughter if you didn't see it coming.

Haha. You had tried to pull it off, (The key word being we) a few times before it was successful? Its a one person job, and you're trying to gain credit for LoS abuse too? ^^

What can I say, just more random bug abusing newbies with no idea how to play the game except; Omg lads theres a fucking wall over there, go cone it incase theres someone hiding behind it!

There was no warlocks in the midgard group, which I'm talking about - So you're saying your group has done this multiple times?

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
the spaniard keep farming your grps 99 % times

Out of interest mate, what class have I been playing when you have farmed my group?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
fettoken said:

Bainshees dont have mesmeration-spells. They dont have baseline stun, or any other form of baseline-CC. Actually, they dont have anything baseline besides AF, Absorb and the DD225 nuke (not DD239, Manisch).

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I know I know, uninteruptable PBAoE root. I see someone spamming that in a near future now because I said so. =(

majik

Banned
Prydwen forums are even more infested with retards than excal ones, how can this be?

Gratz kukesa!

Kanim

Banned
CstasY said:
Haha. You had tried to pull it off, (The key word being we) a few times before it was successful? Its a one person job, and you're trying to gain credit for LoS abuse too? ^^

What can I say, just more random bug abusing newbies with no idea how to play the game except; Omg lads theres a fucking wall over there, go cone it incase theres someone hiding behind it!

There was no warlocks in the midgard group, which I'm talking about - So you're saying your group has done this multiple times?

If i was in the grp I was on support so theres not much chance I contributed to you getting cowned, or maybe I was bg'ing him I rly don't remeber. There were warlocks present there, just maybe not in your grp. From what i've seen only noobs die to cone, I mean how many people are stupid enough to stay in the pretty red cata gfx long enough to die to a 176 delve nuke on, I assume capped body?. If he has no clue how to play the game then it really says a lot about the people that die to him doesn't it?

one last thing, theres a bainshee nuking us through this wall lads, lets just stay here and die, afterall we can't move away from it can we?, we can't ask our healers to heal can we, that would be too much for them :mad:

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly, I'm not a mid, I didn't die to Qama's stupidity.

The group was at a choke point, with 2fg of albs just around the corner.. So the only possible way to get out of the cone was straight into the albs.

What you're saying is, the mid group is stupid because they didn't run straight into the albs for an aoe mez (while being constantly interrupted by the cone) but instead tried to get LoS on the fucktard who was nuking them? Gw mate.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Puppet said:
Bainshees dont have mesmeration-spells. They dont have baseline stun, or any other form of baseline-CC. Actually, they dont have anything baseline besides AF, Absorb and the DD225 nuke (not DD239, Manisch).

Got mezmerised by one, or could it have been the tower guard that stunned / mezzed me ? Ah well.

Compared to the Wizard, that is the best dmg dealer when it comes to magic, they give Hibernia a class that deals aoe dmg as much as wiz dd damage. And a melee class that if played well, can beat every class in albion.

You cant argue with that, or you are fokking Mythic lover, whic should be burnt. // Btw, have the game, not the player, except when it comes to Cough Cough Radar Cough Cough. Its like OGC in Counter Strike.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
Got mezmerised by one, or could it have been the tower guard that stunned / mezzed me ? Ah well.

You should NOT be allowed to RvR, at least try and have a clue about the classes you face

please? :p

Bloodclot

Banned
could some albs plz spend more then 10 minuts of the game and trying to figure things out instead of posting whines FH after they dinged lvl2 ingame?

Kanim

Banned
CstasY said:
Firstly, I'm not a mid, I didn't die to Qama's stupidity.

The group was at a choke point, with 2fg of albs just around the corner.. So the only possible way to get out of the cone was straight into the albs.

What you're saying is, the mid group is stupid because they didn't run straight into the albs for an aoe mez (while being constantly interrupted by the cone) but instead tried to get LoS on the fucktard who was nuking them? Gw mate.

a move of tactical genious then, hehetheygotcowned. And why don't mythic code the cown nuke to be like pbae (ie not castable through walls) if its so wrong the way it is ? :mad:

Gamah

Banned
fettoken said:

Compared to the Wizard, that is the best dmg dealer when it comes to magic, they give Hibernia a class that deals aoe dmg as much as wiz dd damage. And a melee class that if played well, can beat every class in albion.

You cant argue with that, or you are fokking Mythic lover, whic should be burnt. // Btw, have the game, not the player, except when it comes to Cough Cough Radar Cough Cough. Its like OGC in Counter Strike.

First of all the pbaoe root has a memsermise spell effect, if you don't know anything about a fucking class you shouldn't be talking about class balance. A sorc is 10x the solo'r that a bainshee is, bainshees are overpowered vs bridge noobs with 0% body resist.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Dinged RR4 on scout on Qama today... Thanks and grats! :cheers: :cheers:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
majik said:
Prydwen forums are even more infested with retards than excal ones, how can this be?
Welcome to the Prydwen forum, by your reasoning you will fit right in and soon rise to become the master idiot, just like on the Excalibur forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom