Ps3

leggy

Probably Scottish
The price of the wii alone has guaranteed that I'll be buying one. At the estimated $150-$200 it'll be a bargain. Twilight Princess and a host of other original games just adds to that bargain.

The DS was a surprise hit for me... I only bought one to play on the train home one day and it has cost me far too many hours since.

So I just have to choose one of the shiny consoles now.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
leggy said:
The price of the wii alone has guaranteed that I'll be buying one. At the estimated $150-$200 it'll be a bargain. Twilight Princess and a host of other original games just adds to that bargain.

The DS was a surprise hit for me... I only bought one to play on the train home one day and it has cost me far too many hours since.

So I just have to choose one of the shiny consoles now.

My feelings == quite similar.

I can't wait for an axe-murder game on Wii :)

Starman

Part of the furniture
Indeed I shall be getting a Wii, and maybe a 360 bu tbh I'm not too bothered nothing overly decent on 360 atm anyway.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Bodhi said:
The pictures of next gen Gran Turismo made me spunk in my pants, so I think I'll be having a PS3 thanks. Nothing I've seen on 360 so far looks much cop to be honest. It just looks like Xbox 1.5 to me :|

That is shocking news Bodhi, what a turnaround eh? Who would have ever expected you to say something like that?

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
It was GT4 on 1080p.
If you look at any screen shots of it, it looks like arse.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Starman said:
Indeed I shall be getting a Wii, and maybe a 360 bu tbh I'm not too bothered nothing overly decent on 360 atm anyway.

oh:p this a different starman than the one on irc?:touch:

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Deacan said:
It was GT4 on 1080p.

Yeah, looks no way near as good as PGR3 does, PS3 is in trouble!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Deacan said:
It was GT4 on 1080p.

I've just watched a video of it and it looked great, lovin the new cockpit view as well. This version just looks so much more real, from the way the cars move to the reflections on the windows. PGR looks like a cartoon in comparison.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Bodhi said:
I've just watched a video of it and it looked great, lovin the new cockpit view as well. This version just looks so much more real, from the way the cars move to the reflections on the windows. PGR looks like a cartoon in comparison.

Looks nowhere near as good sorry ^^

Bodhi

Aada said:
Looks nowhere near as good sorry ^^

Well there's a fucking shock, an Xbox lamer thinks PGR looks better than GT hold the fucking press. Seriously mate if you ain't gonna say something that isn't blindingly obvious, keep your mouse away from the Post Reply button......

Anyway considering its a game a good couple of years away from completion on hardware that ain't even on general sale, it looks pretty damn good. Selling more PS3's than 360's should be a formality with stuff like this coming out.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bodhi said:
Well there's a fucking shock, an Xbox lamer thinks PGR looks better than GT hold the fucking press. Seriously mate if you ain't gonna say something that isn't blindingly obvious, keep your mouse away from the Post Reply button......

Anyway considering its a game a good couple of years away from completion on hardware that ain't even on general sale, it looks pretty damn good. Selling more PS3's than 360's should be a formality with stuff like this coming out.

Hmm, you make good points but the lamer remark was a bit retarded. You see the last line of your post confirms you are a Sony zealot and are doing exactly the same thing you criticised him for. Double standards are a terrible thing.

Bodhi

cHodAX said:
Hmm, you make good points but the lamer remark was a bit retarded.

You're right, it's almost as retarded as putting captial letters in the middle of words.

As to the rest of your points, meh. Methinks you've missed the point somewhat tho. You'll get it eventually.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Bodhi said:
You're right, it's almost as retarded as putting captial letters in the middle of words.

As to the rest of your points, meh. Methinks you've missed the point somewhat tho. You'll get it eventually.

Everyone knows your a sony fanboi get the hell over it.. and yes i did it just to annoy you.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bodhi said:

Oh no, you wounded me, how can I continue on in life. Ah, I know. A shrug of the shoulders and a cold beer will do the trick.

Bodhi

Aada said:
Everyone knows your a sony fanboi get the hell over it.. and yes i did it just to annoy you.

Did what? Replied to a post that wasn't aimed at you? Yeah that's really gonna annoy me......or possibly just make me think you're a bit of a spaz.

Bodhi

cHodAX said:
Oh no, you wounded me, how can I continue on in life. Ah, I know. A shrug of the shoulders and a cold beer will do the trick.

Mind you don't injure yourself with the bottle opener now y'hear.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
oh ffs grow up the lot of you.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
PGR (the vauxhall nova of racers) just got creamed at the lights by GT (the ferrari of racers) soz

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
Can fanboys of certain products be banned from posting in topics which are about those products please?

It will just save me and pretty much everyone else reading the exact same 10 year old conversation all the time.

If GT was on Xbox and looked exactly the same then i dare say a certain SONY fanboy would call it shit just because its Xbox (You know you would ;)). Same applies in reverse to the Xbox fanboys. Stop being so proud of a bit of plaastic with some wires in it. Both consoles will be good for different reasons, nobody is forcing you to pick between the 2. Lets leave the console war to junior school children who are the rightful owners of it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Panda On Smack said:
Can fanboys of certain products be banned from posting in topics which are about those products please?

It will just save me and pretty much everyone else reading the exact same 10 year old conversation all the time.

If GT was on Xbox and looked exactly the same then i dare say a certain SONY fanboy would call it shit just because its Xbox (You know you would ;)). Same applies in reverse to the Xbox fanboys. Stop being so proud of a bit of plaastic with some wires in it. Both consoles will be good for different reasons, nobody is forcing you to pick between the 2. Lets leave the console war to junior school children who are the rightful owners of it.

Agreed.

Bodhi

Panda On Smack said:

And where, pray tell, would the fun in that be then eh?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Okay; I am a Sony Fanboy BUT...

I've seen PGR3 and it just looks insane, I've seen GT5 and it also; looks insane... They're meant to be the best racer games for both consoles (I mean, compare them in your head?) - Even if one sells more than the other it won't matter; as only the people with no lives will care.

You either like it or you don't - No need to flame each.

BTW; I won't buy a Wii because of the name. I hear it and laugh.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Overdriven said:
Okay; I am a Sony Fanboy BUT...

I've seen PGR3 and it just looks insane, I've seen GT5 and it also; looks insane... They're meant to be the best racer games for both consoles (I mean, compare them in your head?) - Even if one sells more than the other it won't matter; as only the people with no lives will care.

You either like it or you don't - No need to flame each.

BTW; I won't buy a Wii because of the name. I hear it and laugh.

Both consoles with have some awesome games, Wii could be fun as well, time will tell I guess. I intend to own all 3 over the next 5 years, I may even get Wii next if the price is right and the controllers don't turn out to be just gimmicks.

Overdriven

cHodAX said:
Both consoles with have some awesome games, Wii could be fun as well, time will tell I guess. I intend to own all 3 over the next 5 years, I may even get Wii next if the price is right and the controllers don't turn out to be just gimmicks.

I'll be expecting a review from you then ;) I know Nintendo are known for the most random games, but I just don't know about this one.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
no they are not:)

and thats not gt5, its gt4 hd just a stop gap till gt5

Overdriven

Mey said:
Overpirced and overrated!

OOT: That's what friends/my GF say to me ever other night =<

Driving games are fun tbh. Better 2+ player though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom