prydwen news -Rogs

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Nerf edit timer

My post was positive, I did not at any point say I was pleased that people had their chars stripped, I am not happy that people lost their items, my best mate had 3 of his chars stripped, stop being so ignorant.

Heres my post again:

Here is a little task for you peeps, try and spot where I said I was pleased you lost your items, that I don't care.

I've never been attacked like this on the forums, thats why I'm so annoyed - especially when my post was meant to be a positive one.

think its not what you said mate but the way that you say it..

:m00:

Dorimor1

Banned
Maybe but the responce I got was, what I consider an attack for a post that was falsely portrayed.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Lmao, dooooooooom, dooooooooom!

Fucking hell peeps, give it a rest!! Biggest cock-up in MMORPG history? Come on, get a clue mates.

its probably that part of your post which people found offensive

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
lairiodd said:
They need to have a mechanism where you can pick what you want. For example, if they had it so that the generated ROG's sell for 990g (and you get a token for 1p), then you could keep trying. After a week, they reset them back to selling for the standard amount.

That would be good BUT... I only got 600 g in my main char!!!
And i cant farm because i'm naked.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
it seems to be it is the biggest cockup in any mmo that i've heard of... i mean, if this happend in asia (they seem to be pve/item whores) people would have started a riot on the streets and killed the guilty. i think its only coz its such a small community they can do this. lucky them i guess.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
To be honest, I've been amazed with the response from the Prydwenites. Lots of people are very unhappy, but the number of whine and "I Quit" threads has been pretty low, with most people focusing on how to rebuild their toons and get back on with it.

I'm pretty sure if this had happened on Excal, the whining and flaming would have been hella-strong. I certainly think I'd be looking very closely at my accounts and wondering if I could face templating my chars again.

/salute imo...will be very happy to see you all after cluster.

This isn't a go at the people who are complaining btw...I think this has been a real disaster for EU DAOC.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor: I remember when you got attacked for restarting your guild, and remember, I tried to side with you, never enjoyed insulting people who are in trouble, tried to help them, if you would do the same, you wouldn't get responses you take as attacks.

If you have 2 accounts: One has characters at high levels, good for raids, and so on, but if no raid, and you don't like rvr, you don't have much fun with them, other has your alts you want to level, get their equipment restored and have plans with, and half of your grp /quit, you can't play with the rest, since if other characters logged in on your account, goa can't find you and replace your items... For me, if there is no good raids, hunts, etc organized, prydwen essentially offers a little chance. And all my good excal alts are on the affected account too. So this time I can't even get a 49 to 50, and can't plan anything. It is worse than just a few stripped characters.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
it seems to be it is the biggest cockup in any mmo that i've heard of... i mean, if this happend in asia (they seem to be pve/item whores) people would have started a riot on the streets and killed the guilty. i think its only coz its such a small community they can do this. lucky them i guess.

I only like PVE stuff and can't realy stand RVR, yet my worst problem was simple: if I don't know when the stripped character should be available to log in by GOA if I want stuff it time and not face inflation related problems: I can't play on the characters who can get benefit from the bonuses, even if I would like. More lost problems, more lost bonuses, and since cheaper items are bought up, I will have to buy more expensive ones for replacement.

Today we have a dragon raid, so I can play a bit with my cleric, decided to PL one of my young at night, when GOA people are sleeping, etc. so things looks improving a bit, and decided to go for a plan that helps me to replace the lost items on my BB easily, and if I get items back, I will sell some :) So with some help, I will start working on making the stripped characters playable again.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Ess,

I think they said that if you are playing on that account on Prydwen, they can just pm you, it's if you're playing on that account on another server that they cannot.

Darzil

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
A suggestion for the 'rubbish' rogs :

As some have just been dumping them on the floor, it's probably worth sticking them on the merchants for peanuts instead, as they may be good for someone !

Darzil

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Darzil said:
A suggestion for the 'rubbish' rogs :

As some have just been dumping them on the floor, it's probably worth sticking them on the merchants for peanuts instead, as they may be good for someone !

Darzil

This may be a moot point now as Req has cleared up the issue of the ROG/Gold, The initial GOA post was not clear about these "Vouchers".

Req has stated that the "gems" as they now seem to be known are in addition to the gold you get in compensation of lost rogs...this will help the inflation issues people have been talking about.

Whilst the ROG may seem rubbish to some they may fit a template perfectly for somebody else. If you get ROG's bang em on yer CM this will help others who in turn may have the ROG of your dreams.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Imho the questions were about same character and other servers, imho other characters are same if they are on same server. But the characters I would play include my excal vampiir (need to ding 50), some cumbria newbs, a prydwen icer (stripped but had low level junk and some poc loot from PL grp, can replace with 2 LGms), a young theurgist (Low cost aurulite armor, can farm replacement). And since even if I hate RvR I have many many infil friends so started to level/PL an infil just to visit them, imho at level 7, I can kite her out from the 20g she has. (No, that isn't transfered money, my infil "helps" my mini with rvr missions and got helper xp, helper money, helper RP, yes when helping with solo mission won't give cap, I will take her to grp missions)

Dorimor1

Banned
Esselinithia said:
Dorimor: I remember when you got attacked for restarting your guild, and remember, I tried to side with you, never enjoyed insulting people who are in trouble, tried to help them, if you would do the same, you wouldn't get responses you take as attacks.

Sorry I havn't returned the 'favour' but at no point did I say your posts had no meaning and were plain stupid, the only reason why people are having a go at you is because you're going on about it, I was merely saying that you need to get a grip and stop the wajn. Infact, you are the one accusing me of things I have never done:

Esselinithia said:
look at how Gamah, Dorimor, etc. celebrates that we lost stuff

As I've said previously, I never said I was happy people lost their items. I lost items aswell don't forget.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
You are one of the few, who flame people who lost stuff. It is this simple. Not talking about favors, I am talking about examples, if someone is pissed and you flame them, that won't make them happy. :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Lol? I didn't flame people, they flamed me I didn't post flamebait in my first post, it was people like you that started the arguement.

Kahvi

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Lol? I didn't flame people, they flamed me I didn't post flamebait in my first post, it was people like you that started the arguement.

omg, just leave it...

Dorimor1

Banned
Hmmm, why should I? When I've received unwanted PMs and abuse - where did you come from anyway?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
3 days now, not a word more then the "We're looking in to it atm."

I don't even got a number as some od you guys have. Makes me wonder when it's my turn to get the money and tokens. Just hope I'll get it before the bonus runs out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom