prydwen news -Rogs

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
What are you talking about?

I'm talking about being given something I dont want for something that was deleted/erased/removed/ not of my doing.

I'm whining because they are essentially saying that I should lotto to get my deleted items back.

Now, wtf did you want again?

Look at how Gamah, Dorimor, etc. celebrates that we lost stuff, I have at least 3 stripped characters don't know about other missing items, and I am very very pissed because of insensitive people saying me to be happy. But know what? I will be happy, on my US accounts.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
let me guess, excal player ? (no offence to other excalians, just pointing out this isnt the talk of someone who was affected) imagine if u logged on your player tomorrow morning, and it was totally naked. u had a vault full of items. a house vault full of unused artifacts and scroll books, which u havnt checked in weeks and cant remember. how would u feel?

worse yet, your template contained a rog, it had 10 dex cap and 10 pie cap (for example) that rog is gone FOREVER, u can never build the template u once had. worse yet u now need to:

1. go through the effort of contacting goa, and trying to catagorise everything u owned, which could easily be 150 items.
2.u now have to find a tailor and get him to make you some MP cloth
3.u now have to find a spellcrafter to sc your equip.
4. and alch it
5. u have to totally remake your template. you might have got your artis and named items back, but that rog u used, is replaced with some shitty token that gives u a 30 util rog.

whats worse is that u cant enjoy the rp bonus, as you cant rvr until u get this lot sorted, which could easily be a week.

u honestly telling me u wouldnt be pissed off?

try looking at things from another persons perspective rather than your own
Word :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
ROGS in a template is not a good idea, but there are some good rogs out there, its the MP stuff and the Scing that pisses me off. :mad:

:m00:

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Dandare said:
Guess you lost nothing :eek7:

I lost enough things, and have enough friends leaving to consider leaving the game, and I see it as a point where daoc can lose many players and an important chance to get back lots of players. Why I say you might think about leaving? Since if GOA makes sure the game doesn't give much fun, but you get a headache about it, what you can do?

GOA should officially allow selling accounts after this issue.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
let me guess, excal player ? (no offence to other excalians, just pointing out this isnt the talk of someone who was affected) imagine if u logged on your player tomorrow morning, and it was totally naked. u had a vault full of items. a house vault full of unused artifacts and scroll books, which u havnt checked in weeks and cant remember. how would u feel?

worse yet, your template contained a rog, it had 10 dex cap and 10 pie cap (for example) that rog is gone FOREVER, u can never build the template u once had. worse yet u now need to:

1. go through the effort of contacting goa, and trying to catagorise everything u owned, which could easily be 150 items.
2.u now have to find a tailor and get him to make you some MP cloth
3.u now have to find a spellcrafter to sc your equip.
4. and alch it
5. u have to totally remake your template. you might have got your artis and named items back, but that rog u used, is replaced with some shitty token that gives u a 30 util rog.

whats worse is that u cant enjoy the rp bonus, as you cant rvr until u get this lot sorted, which could easily be a week.

u honestly telling me u wouldnt be pissed off?

try looking at things from another persons perspective rather than your own

Well said :worthy:

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
i really can't say that i understand your feelings for thie treatment since i don't have any high level on pryd.....but if i lost my stuff on exal this way and got compensated this way...i would leave and never look back....

my 2 cent's.....

ps. i wish rather that they did that on exal to so i could leave!

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
i really can't say that i understand your feelings for thie treatment since i don't have any high level on pryd.....but if i lost my stuff on exal this way and got compensated this way...i would leave and never look back....

Probably many will do that and none of the compensations are here to stop people from leaving, and if we get another wave of people leaving in droves, cluster won't bring a significant change on excal, dissappointed players there could excalate it even more.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
ROGS in a template is not a good idea, but there are some good rogs out there, its the MP stuff and the Scing that pisses me off. :mad:

Dual/tripple cap increases on high util value is an EXCELLENT idea to build a template on :p If not - then why have rogs at all

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Esselinithia said:
I lost enough things, and have enough friends leaving to consider leaving the game, and I see it as a point where daoc can lose many players and an important chance to get back lots of players. Why I say you might think about leaving? Since if GOA makes sure the game doesn't give much fun, but you get a headache about it, what you can do?

GOA should officially allow selling accounts after this issue.
Sorry if you lost stuff,it sux :(((
I really think it is shite I was at work all monday and tuesday and some players recieved like 75p to compensate them and as soon as I get free time to sort my 4 chars off work I'm stuck with some dumb merchant ans still no help from Goa

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Dandare said:

Lost all stuff on 3 characters, I don't care for it.

Got flamed by members of community for being unhappy with the nonexisting compensation.

Some of my friends had several characters stripped and leaving, and this means communities that made me stay with daoc, even when I was unable to log in for months can get a serious hit from it.

It isn't the "if you don't like it leave" post, but it is: if it wouldn't be for the fact I don't want to abaddon friends in times of need, I would cancel subs immediately, and would see a few ways to get compensation from GOA in money.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Krakatau said:
Dual/tripple cap increases on high util value is an EXCELLENT idea to build a template on :p If not - then why have rogs at all

i understand that, i just dont like relying on Rogs to fill space in templates, and i dont like basing a template around rogs. I still use them though :) its just hard to replace them..

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Dandare said:
I really think it is shite I was at work all monday and tuesday and some players recieved like 75p to compensate them and as soon as I get free time to sort my 4 chars off work I'm stuck with some dumb merchant ans still no help from Goa
Even people who were online monday to sort their characters out haven't received an answer yet.
I'm still waiting. :(

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
Even people who were online monday to sort their characters out haven't received an answer yet.
I'm still waiting. :(
Did'nt know that most had spoken to had got gear/money back

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
scorge said:

rogs is a good idea, imo

sometimes u pick up very high util rogs, my reavers template has a seventy something util rog in his template, thank fuck he didnt get erased ;)

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Same here, and losing patience, and if I see we get less and less and worse and worse compensation each and every day.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Dandare said:
Did'nt know that most had spoken to had got gear/money back

I reported mid-day on Monday (UK time) and my ref number is 261.

I am still waiting for a response - must be an awful lot of peeps in the queue behind me and all we see is peeps grabbing the rp/xp bonus or rolling in cash while we get less and less back.

This is just hugely unfair.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Belisar said:
I reported mid-day on Monday (UK time) and my ref number is 261.

I am still waiting for a response - must be an awful lot of peeps in the queue behind me and all we see is peeps grabbing the rp/xp bonus or rolling in cash while we get less and less back.

This is just hugely unfair.

i reported monday night, my request was 9xx.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Esselinithia said:
Same here, and losing patience, and if I see we get less and less and worse and worse compensation each and every day.

And you seem to make more and more dumb posts each and every day :(

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Hope some day you will lose everything that ties you to a community, and that means fun for months, and people will laugh at you, insult you.

People who have a big bad mouth when they can insult other people who suffered severe loses from complette anonymity are the worst kind of twats, you are the prime example of them.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Seems the rog vouchers are an addition to the cash replacement to rogs.

Next question then is do peeps get less cash back for rogs as they are getting vouchers/gems as well ?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Esselinithia said:
Hope some day you will lose everything that ties you to a community, and that means fun for months, and people will laugh at you, insult you.

People who have a big bad mouth when they can insult other people who suffered severe loses from complette anonymity are the worst kind of twats, you are the prime example of them.

I think the problem is your constantly complaining about everything...

As for the rog issue.... they are giving out both MONEY and the ROG TICKETS at the moment. So how is the compensation getting less?

If your that pissed of and thinking about quitting, stop telling us about it in every thread and quit, go to US or whatever, just stop telling us about your feelings every 2 seconds.

Yes us pryd players are pissed off about what happened, yes it sucks, we all know it but we not all whining every 2 seconds and hitting refresh on the forum to hope get another response to whine at

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
I think the problem is your constantly complaining about everything...

As for the rog issue.... they are giving out both MONEY and the ROG TICKETS at the moment. So how is the compensation getting less?

If your that pissed of and thinking about quitting, stop telling us about it in every thread and quit, go to US or whatever, just stop telling us about your feelings every 2 seconds.

Yes us pryd players are pissed off about what happened, yes it sucks, we all know it but we not all whining every 2 seconds and hitting refresh on the forum to hope get another response to whine at

Quoted for truthness ... have a rep point Corran!

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:

To be fair this was far from clear in the intial post. I misunderstood as well and so did many others.

My question in the post above is relevant, do I now get less cash or are peeps who got cash only now losing out ?

I just want things to be fair and even - not a lot to ask.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
The in addition to money stuff is just said now, before this the thread haven't said that and noone reported getting both. And still probably they reduced the gold compensation if they give out gems, etc.and if they think these gems worth 1p....

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Belisar said:
To be fair this was far from clear in the intial post. I misunderstood as well and so did many others.

My question in the post above is relevant, do I now get less cash or are peeps who got cash only now losing out ?

I just want things to be fair and even - not a lot to ask.
To be fair? They want to be twats instead. total and complette twats.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
i just really want to say i feel for the ppl who used lots of plats an time building up templates around some roq items an now maybe cant use the items they can have used 20 hours on :( an if goa really wantet they could recreate the item ppl lost...

also saw some retard trying to make a joke or something out of this post but hten again i lookt in he' sig an saw a warlock not like they need any opted 200p template to have a chance :twak:

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia: We don't know how much money, and we still don't have a chance to play with many characters and groups, and tbh. if you don't like unhappy people complaining, try to make people happy. Maybe it is time to make a post where you offer help for people, not just laugh at losses of others. The first time, You, Corran, Gamah, etc. will say: Ok we try to help people who lost stuff, since we don't like unhappy people around us, it will get better.

GOA is slow, but most of you have enough reserves of not so high value items, and most of you can lend low cost items for people who lost almost everything, and can't play on several characters, and can run quick hunts to make them get some temporary gear to make the game playable and enjoyable for everyone. Would be much more productive than flaming.

People who can't have fun in game because of it, spend their free time where they can, it sadly includes FH. If you want them to be happy in game, you can help. If you just want them to leave so you can get more stuff, etc. that shows how big twat you are.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
also saw some retard trying to make a joke or something out of this post but hten again i lookt in he' sig an saw a warlock not like they need any opted 200p template to have a chance :twak:

Most want to gain as much from the situation and don't like to see people who don't celebrate how they take advantage of the situation, almost none of them try to help :) And it includes people who got helped by the people in need now.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Esselinithia said:
Shanaia: We don't know how much money, and we still don't have a chance to play with many characters and groups, and tbh. if you don't like unhappy people complaining, try to make people happy. Maybe it is time to make a post where you offer help for people, not just laugh at losses of others. The first time, You, Corran, Gamah, etc. will say: Ok we try to help people who lost stuff, since we don't like unhappy people around us, it will get better.

GOA is slow, but most of you have enough reserves of not so high value items, and most of you can lend low cost items for people who lost almost everything, and can't play on several characters, and can run quick hunts to make them get some temporary gear to make the game playable and enjoyable for everyone. Would be much more productive than flaming.

People who can't have fun in game because of it, spend their free time where they can, it sadly includes FH. If you want them to be happy in game, you can help. If you just want them to leave so you can get more stuff, etc. that shows how big twat you are.

Well it shows how much you know me to be honest.I often go out my way to help people, stopping what I was doing if i am able to (wont leave group as sods them up but if solo will stop what up to)

I have helped people do things like zahur, ring drops and told them that they can have it between them. I have farmed encounters, run raids etc. Sometimes i dont want to do it but if someone I know asks (or someone that isnt a twat and im in good mood) then i will help. Cant think of how many templates i have helped finish at cost of increasing my ingame wealth/real time etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom