Prydwen down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Could we atleast get a "We are still trying to solve the problem" or something? Feels like they dont give e fuck :(

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
this is getting boring...i bet they do a huge rollback to and let us wait extra long

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Well I got in a pure PvP guild in GW so I am playing that now. No monthly cost :)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Sigh..

Saddens me, Prydwen, always Prydwen...Look at it's history of annoying problems and bugs. Coincidence? Or is it really got the short end of the stick in terms of hardware.

It is the rollback that is the biggest concern to me, couldn't care less about a few days downtime.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I can't see much happening til the US get in. Fortunately it's not a bank holiday there. I don't think the GM's etc in GOA will have the tools needed to fix the DB's without Mythic.

And yes, I'd love the Mythic people to have worked the weekend on it. However, it's one of the downsides to them being a seperate company, I guess.

Darzil

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
Saddens me, Prydwen, always Prydwen...Look at it's history of annoying problems and bugs. Coincidence? Or is it really got the short end of the stick in terms of hardware.

Remember Excalibur with old frontiers... Every alb attempt on relic raid ended with server crash - for almost a year ;p

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Xalin said:
Update:

Quite possibly the least informative update since the creation of updates:
I don't have any new news. I just spoke to our techies and they're waiting for the Mythic techies to get into work. I might have some more news in an hour or two.

Last thing I heard was that we're still trying to clean up the database and that this will be a monster job.

As predicted I'll keep this thread locked so the updates don't drown.

Feel free to continue the discussion here

If you have any questions (don't take the piss with this) pm them to me. I will NOT respond to your PM's but I might put your question and answer in the next update.

Really impressive!!11 Impressive indeed! (yes sarcazm)

So thats what GoA/Mythic came up with during the weekend? Thats not a whole lot tbfh...meanwhile GoA eat baguettes and are collectively waiting for Mythic techies to come back to work after a weekend at the "summer house"!

Im disgusted....

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Frust said:
Could we atleast get a "We are still trying to solve the problem" or something? Feels like they dont give e fuck :(

well, im sure they all have better things to do then post nothing new on the forums. so take this as they acually ARE doing something to fix it. seing them start posting a shedload on the forum makes ME think they arent doing what they should.

i rather see them dont post and fix whats broken then waist any time on this board.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Prudil said:
Really impressive!!11 Impressive indeed! (yes sarcazm)

So thats what GoA/Mythic came up with during the weekend? Thats not a whole lot tbfh...meanwhile GoA eat baguettes and are collectively waiting for Mythic techies to come back to work after a weekend at the "summer house"!

Im disgusted....

well then YOU can get your winy little ass over to Mythic headquarter and ask them to work faster then! no? then STOP BITCHING!!

GOA are probably working as fast as Mythic allows them to (meaning when mythic can be arsed to give them something to work WITH!) theres NO fucking point for GOA to stay at the server 24/7 when they cant do anything without Mythic anyway!

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
morfans said:
Here we are again
Iam beginning to think that mythic/goa dont want my money any more.
Why are we not being told anything we have had up dates till friday then nothing after that. Why i ask myself? would this have happened if a french sever had gone down? I think not they would have worked all hours god sends to fix it.
I know that it takes time to fix problems. But i also know that in any company a problem like this ppl would be payed double and triple time to be there until its fixed. In my eyes this could break goa/mythic. When there are so many online RPGs they should be pulling all the stops out to keep and attract more ppl.
So I say dont make the game any bigger just make it so theres no lag, theres no overpowered crap and problems get fixed asap

laters all

morfans theugly
balise theugly
lanvel the ugly

morvan on exc
:cheers:

touche` m8

getting :puke: and tired of this now.....

:flame: me if ya like... i dont care any more

/p.s. and when this is all fixed... all you peeps that whined at goa start fekin praising them and i will defo :puke:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I'm afraid my patience finished yesterday and i wake up this morning with no news, then (thx Xalin i won't shoot the messenger ofc, i'm shooting the heads and techies tbfh) we discover that, basically, they didn't do a fucking thing this weekend, they start work this morning turning thumbs whilest Mythic Techies wake up, OMFGTBH my widest (or wtf is written) compliments ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom