Prydwen current RvR situation

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
Boggy said:
Rustane, just out of interest can you confirm something for me? Am I right in thinking you you believe there are a large number of Hibs who are not RvRing simply because I have not invited them to do so? You believe that if I log on tonight and say "1fg is not enough people for my frontier trip, 2fg more people should come" that 2fg of people will say "Oh, okay then"?

Thats how I do it .. maybe hibbieland works differently but if theres need for more people i ask on alliance chat and sometimes they come .. and sometimes they dont .. At least if i tell them they are needed theres a chance they will come.
I did that yesterday when you hibs came in large numbers to steal our fine keeps .. and people came :) Maybe because they were bored with emain tho .. not sure about that .. but they came :)

Eroa

Banned
woot?

5fg mids running around in emain with nothing to kill and you say there is a bunch of hibs in your frontier and the come? I cant even begin to imagine why...

Its a little different when you sit at ligen trying to make a group and find out 3 fg Opted GG's are running around emain with a few other random group of mids aswell to get a group going and actualy manage to stay going since all that will happen is you will get tumbleweeded by the mids. Everything is about population, population and population. The once with the most will grow even more in emain as they will be able to stay alive while more keep porting in. While the others die away and stop coming back.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Melachi said:
the mids that camp amg are casual players in more than likely gimp groups, so your slighly less powered alb groups will still give them a very much fair fight.

And when you see the first death-spam from those 'likely gimp groups' you Mach6 to AMG to add ;)

If you would let any Alb or Hib-group clean out Emain abit you might get some more enemies in the long run in Emain.

Seeing the Mach6 to add from most guildgroups its pretty obvious you dont understand why Emain is so empty :eek:

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
And when you see the first death-spam from those 'likely gimp groups' you Mach6 to AMG to add ;)

If you would let any Alb or Hib-group clean out Emain abit you might get some more enemies in the long run in Emain.

Seeing the Mach6 to add from most guildgroups its pretty obvious you dont understand why Emain is so empty :eek:
A RP in the hand is worth two in the bush m8!!!! ;)

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Rustane said:
Thats how I do it .. maybe hibbieland works differently but if theres need for more people i ask on alliance chat and sometimes they come .. and sometimes they dont .. At least if i tell them they are needed theres a chance they will come.
I did that yesterday when you hibs came in large numbers to steal our fine keeps .. and people came :) Maybe because they were bored with emain tho .. not sure about that .. but they came :)

You might want to re-read my question or maybe scratch your head a bit before typing your answer.

I asked if you believe there are Hibs not RvRing just waiting for my invitation. Your friends who came form Emain were already RvRing.

To make it a bit plainer for you I'll say it without all that confusing subtlety - the Hibs who want to be out in the frontier are already out there. They are not just sitting around waiting for someone to say "It's okay, you can come out now, we're definitely outnumbered."

The reason for there not being as many Hibs as Mids in the frontier at the moment have already been explained in this thread. I would suggest if you truly want to understand rather than just make inane comments, you go back and read them.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:

actually, Odins is a way better area to RVR in for roaming groups. It aint as easy to speed in mach6 and add just like that and this is one of the reasons I really like Odins.

Gets abit silly when mids camp HMG with shitloads though and just kill it all off but.. guess its in mids nature to camp, zerg and simply overdo everything.

Hint to mids, if you want hibbis to come RVR, it aint really too clever to camp the milegate with several groups.. we kinda cant come through you know and most tend to give up after a few tries and thus you guys kill the RVR in the zone pretty darn fast. Just a friendly advice :)

Eroa

Banned
Odins is so bright :( eyes go ouch after been sitting in a pitch black room for hours then to go there.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
mids have cs skillz, soon they'll have aimbot's to shooot you in the head with their arrows.

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
omg I am always willing to get FG together and go defend our keeps against 3 fgs+ Mids... It's also so much fun to be ganked on way to Emain by Mids when 1 half of group is semi-sleeping and maybe we still have ressick and aren't fully buffed etc... When this happens 3 times and more, u really loose the courage to try it again and log off.

What about starting using HW and Odin's again like before ToA? Now Odin's is empty, HW is empty and Emain is full of Mids... What about type /who Emain before u all Mids port there and whine there is nobody to kill? Ah ofc, I can see the point, it's no fun to run whole long way to Odin's when u can't even rebuff the ppl who died in fight huh? :clap:

/yawn

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
My bet is that if Hibs are getting zerged 29 versus 8 every night there will be no Hibs left in awhile.

Nothing to do against it; cant tell 'You are unable to port to Emain Macha; already too many of your realm in this frontier'.

What would help ABIT if the 'retards' like Leorin calls em would stop adding on an even fight with their 12 people bonedancer-zerg and whatever crap they bring lately.

Also taking keeps is so stupid; I dont understand nobody sees that; if you claim a keep as Bolg and zerg the 12-16 Hibs attacking it promotes ZERGING.

And zergs are great fun for some people; but mostly NOT for the realm which is outnumbered. So they log.
Dont be silly just bring youre fg to emain m8 xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom