Prydwen current RvR situation

Nme

Fledgling Freddie
tbh prydwen is just crap ... go to excal :twak: ... the most rvr active server in teh world ( d/w about the zergs .. you get used to them after a while )

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
nah, cos u see, if i was being shot at by sum1 and they were alone, i'd run at em, i only goto sit down if i'm outnumbered 3:1 or more.

always have a overcharged cheap spellcrafting combine in your screen, and when they zerg click 'ACCEPT' and they gain 0 rps no matter how much damage they've done...

ofc they will get whiny and bitchy etc but as the ancient saying goes; "Like I care"

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
nah, cos u see, if i was being shot at by sum1 and they were alone, i'd run at em, i only goto sit down if i'm outnumbered 3:1 or more.
then why did you sit down it was 6 in the morning cet and i was alone.. perhaps you thought i had companion when i hit you for 400+ x2.
well i was shocked tbh usually opponents run at me atleast

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Pryd rvr has driven me and balth to make alb/exc bg chars :(

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:
Pryd rvr has driven me and balth to make alb/exc bg chars :(
Only cuz' I solo pwnd you both last night? :p

Balth had to do the run through me thing and be out of view to survive ><

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Remem said:
lol such useless whines...if i had 10fg random hibs/albs farm everyday i d be more then grateful..

if Nolby, Eclipse and AD was out running, adding onto each others fights 9/10 times, running 30s behind each other, with 7 other FGs running around with fuckload of casters adding in everywhere aswell as a shiiiiiitload of stealthers adding in too...

I dont think you would be so happy tbh, I think you would either zerg as a madman, or you would cry a river and log, I sincerely doubt you would be so grateful nomatter what you say.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Remem said:
lol such useless whines...if i had 10fg random hibs/albs farm everyday i d be more then grateful..

Well that's not really the situation is it...

Considering it's been Maelstrom, Bad Omen, Baf, klan nidstang, that new rvr guild thing etc etc taking and claiming the keeps...

And on top of that, considering there's barely any hibernian ggs running atm.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Well it's not midgard's fault there are no hibs and albs in emain.. If albs and hibs wanted to RvR as much as mids they would. Mids go out to get zerged even tho they know they will probably get owned. Apparently hibs and albs don't in the same amount. Why? I have no idea..

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
Well it's not midgard's fault there are no hibs and albs in emain.. If albs and hibs wanted to RvR as much as mids they would. Mids go out to get zerged even tho they know they will probably get owned. Apparently hibs and albs don't in the same amount. Why? I have no idea..

Actually, by taking a lot of hib keeps it is midargs fault, as I explained earlier in this thread...

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Actually thought it was ok last night tbh, took ages to get a semi decent group together cos of ML7 and then it turned into zerg fights around amg but least it was often fairly even numbers where everyone could at least put up a reasonable fight.

Must have been killed about 20 times but still enjoyed it and the 3 way amg fight that lasted like 20mins was fun :)

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Lyrra said:
I totally agree.

I quit the game a long time ago for the reasons you state, plus more. My favourite classes were deemed unworthy (friar and wizard) and I spent a long time standing at APK watching the opted groups and their buffbots prepare for battle. When I did get a group we would invariably be surgically taken apart by 3 savage/3 healer/skald/shaman teams. Not fun at all...

I recently renewed because of NF: I want the large scale battles you mention and proper keep warfare. These big skirmishes are great fun and allow any class to make a contribution.

I went out to Emain this morning in a reasonably balanced group, but got steamrollered 5 times by 2fg mids + stealth adds camping AMG. Guess what...I logged. Of course I want big fights, but 20 versus 8 doesn't fall into that category imo. I respect the right of anyone to go to Emain, but those milegates are horrid chokepoints that focus the RVR to a few places. Hopefully their removal in NF will help.

As for keep takes to generate opponents, well I don't see why mids and hibs take so many keeps, as you can see from this thread that people are reluctant to retake, especially albs who have no relics. Hibs are reluctant to retake keeps for fear of the midzerg, so why do mids bother trying to own 11 keeps all the time? Do they really want DF that badly? DF can have good RVR too btw but only if DF changes hands a lot. So stop being so god-damn keep horny. All realms want DF and are more likely to enter the frontier to open it if they need one keep.

I hate the way some regard this game as a 1fg uber-groups playground. I for one will raise a glass if NF means the end of the eight man gank-squad mentality.

agree on this... I would prefer the rvr part of the game change from 8vs8 fights to more large scale rvr fight like 2 fg defending keeps against 3fg or something like... and as im one of the random n00bs that cant beat any of the good rvr groups except if BO or such guild adds :p

Personally i hope that NF will make some more albs and hibs come out and play - take keeps and pbaoe me to death again and again and again... and tbh i dont care if i win or loose as long as im having fun (ofc its the funniest when you win but you can also have fun when you in the end loose!)

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Dont tell me u lack randoms mids in emain tho :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Remem said:
Dont tell me u lack randoms mids in emain tho :p

Perhaps they miss random without the 1fg Maelstrom, 1fg Bad Omen and 1fg whatever adds.

I've told a few times, as others, that atm. the 'policy' is 'add on everything'. While it is Realm versus Realm it does the server no good.

Im kinda repeating myselves; if you dont get it, you dont get it.

Pity

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
u say no hibs come out when we take keeps? who are those 2-4fg hibs we always meet after taking a keep or 2? yeah they dissapear again after they have reclamied the keeps but atleast they come out and play for an hour or så

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
u say no hibs come out when we take keeps? who are those 2-4fg hibs we always meet after taking a keep or 2? yeah they dissapear again after they have reclamied the keeps but atleast they come out and play for an hour or så

Good then maybe u manage to kill something :eek:

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
then why did you sit down it was 6 in the morning cet and i was alone.. perhaps you thought i had companion when i hit you for 400+ x2.
well i was shocked tbh usually opponents run at me atleast

such lies, i've never been on daoc at that time, i'm always asleep cos like most decent people, i have a job to go to.....
Just stop trying to make urself sound good by using me to what ever means

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
such lies, i've never been on daoc at that time, i'm always asleep cos like most decent people, i have a job to go to.....
Just stop trying to make urself sound good by using me to what ever means

Sound good?? are you delusional or something.. whatever :twak:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
I GOT 1 BUT ONLY 1 WORD FOR YOU:

If u would just relaxe and lay back, drink a heineken goto hadrian and enjoy yourself with hugging the dwarf mobs around beno.
(they can be pretty funny when ur drunk)

Roll a stealther, and u meet enuf fg's... to bad for you, that it are stealth zerg fg's.. but no1 cares.. except... the stealthers, and they say, DELETE YOUR stealther.
And then you say: "YEAH!!!"
And then...
And then....
And then :cheers: :wub: :sex:

TADA!!!

And all that in 1 word it's called: Symphographicaolnationcreateurdeautomobilemitwurstandéénbiertjefotmoverpowerd.

(i know........ i own)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
fotm twats whine so much about nothing :D

Mael, 50th ment.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Only cuz' I solo pwnd you both last night? :p

Balth had to do the run through me thing and be out of view to survive ><

we were unbuffed incase you didnt notice , and you moc'd

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
This is starting to remind me of the days I used to play the original streetfighter2 as a kid. Whenever someone would win *Ha ha Take that! I kicked your ass* and when someone would lose *Yeah but you did that and that and I coulda done that and that but didnt*. What Im trying to say is stop bickering about a specific fight you had with someone as if it really matters guys. You'll have plenty of opportunities to kill each other over and over and over again. No reason to be pissed about something. If you get pwned *and this applies for all 3 realms* by a uber-buffed,lag-strafing-window jumping- whatever etc etc etc dont blame him/her. Blame Mythic. It's always nice to blame Mythic...about anything :D When I go LD and come back at bind point and rezz sick, I dont blame my crappy internet connecion. I blame Mythic. Not even GoA. :)

P.S Albs rule, hibs/mids stink :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Maeloch said:
fotm twats whine so much about nothing :D

Mael, 50th ment.
very true, so many fotm archers around, getting stupid can't go anywhere w/o 10 or so arrows in you, and then they whine when they die ^^ funny tbh.

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Mince said:
Guess I'll risk the flames as a nobody and post my 2p <eek>

Is it any different on other servers?

My experience of RvR since coming back is

1) wait 40 mins for a group
2) spend 10 mins buffing and arguing over who MA is etc
3) Leave apk make it thru amg and get ganked somewhere between there and mmg
4) port back - half grp gone - wait 40 mins etc etc

I dont give a toss about rps etc I just want to have some fun and be at least slightly competitive rather than being farm material.

I'm resigned to the fact thats not going to happen but what do I do? Re-roll another server only to find its the same? Or just just keep turning out time after time to be farmed and listen to the same old whines again. Really at a loss with the game at the mo and struggling for direction.

It's the same everywhere.
On every server i play the elitist ganksquads will tell everyone not to run more than a fg so they can farm those random players more easily to keep their rps-counter high enough to be on top of the list.
If the randoms show a tiny bit of intelligence they gather 4-5 groups and send those ganksquads home with the result of a whinethread in the corresponding forum.
In addition their fear for NF, where zerg will rule at first, leads them to more flamewars against New Frontiers with saying that "instant porting" and stuff like that is bad for the game...

Well, in fact the fact that they cannot farm any random groups between apk and amg is bad for their game, but oh well... if something is bad for them it surely must be bad for the whole game....

To sum it up...
Most people in this forum have the shitty attitude to tell other people how to play the game even if they aren't able to build up a ganksquad themselves (due to many different reasons). Do not listen to them and zerg them as often as you can.
You wont get a lot of rps this way, but as you said, it's all about fun, not about rps.

/Cathul

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
If I would listen to certain ppl, all normal servers will die in NF and only worth playing is ze PvP.

I don't think so.
Instead your sentence should read like the following:

If i would listen to certain ppl (of course all in elitist ganksquads), all normal servers will die for elitist ganksquads in NF and only worth playing for the elitist ganksquads is ze PvP while normal servers will be heaven for all other players.

/Cathul

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Zapsi said:
Getting to emain :clap:

was real nice to see zapsi in emain with his hibbie grp yesterday :)
and kinda funny when 4-5fg hibbs decided to roleplay a bit in emain, our grp had some fun with that ... hehe.
and we did meet a alb caba grp....

I havent played in grp with my shaman for a while, but it must have been one of the most boring evenings, I can remember... even though Zapsi came with his grp.

SO..... back to playing shadowblade :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom