Prydwen current RvR situation

jochen

Fledgling Freddie
When our group is out(monday, tuesday and thursday 1830-23) we usually se spams from PE when we buff up. When we head out they usually have logged for dinner and its complete dead in emain. More and more mid are porting to emain and with no one to send them home they usually stay for quite a while. Then one alb group dear leave apk and ofcourse all mids will swarm them because its the only action they will have, and alb group that got zerged either logged or stand in apk for awhile then log. Hib groups are non existent most of the times with Celestius as only exception.
That PE is back with a group is VERY good for alb it seems because they seem to lead(clear) the way for the albs so they come out, rvr often PE. Hibernia is missing a guild that does that i think.

Brolina - Drfrau's bitch

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Cathul said:
It's the same everywhere.
On every server i play the elitist ganksquads will tell everyone not to run more than a fg so they can farm those random players more easily to keep their rps-counter high enough to be on top of the list.
If the randoms show a tiny bit of intelligence they gather 4-5 groups and send those ganksquads home with the result of a whinethread in the corresponding forum.
In addition their fear for NF, where zerg will rule at first, leads them to more flamewars against New Frontiers with saying that "instant porting" and stuff like that is bad for the game...

Well, in fact the fact that they cannot farm any random groups between apk and amg is bad for their game, but oh well... if something is bad for them it surely must be bad for the whole game....

To sum it up...
Most people in this forum have the shitty attitude to tell other people how to play the game even if they aren't able to build up a ganksquad themselves (due to many different reasons). Do not listen to them and zerg them as often as you can.
You wont get a lot of rps this way, but as you said, it's all about fun, not about rps.

/Cathul

I lub you :D

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:
Used to be swarms of hibs in emain when np grp played

Yup, was bloody boring, was also swarms of hibs after NP left for a while as long as a good grp cleared emain so they wouldn't die, same as what's happening with mid atm, and it's crap.

PE and some good hib guilds need to become active to make it a good server again...

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Cathul said:
On every server i play the elitist ganksquads will tell everyone not to run more than a fg so they can farm those random players more easily to keep their rps-counter high enough to be on top of the list.

Too true... most of the zerg/adding is done by the people who whine about it the most. Even the thread starter was camping emain amg with another 3fg mids, while their biggest threat was 2fg albs :p

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
Ive read most posts in this thread now and what you all are saying is :

Albs and Hibs are weak
Mids are strong

Like it should be imo. Mids have DF most of the time getting richer and richer while the weaker realms get poor .. that makes it fun to bash RK doors :)

ps. Come out and fight me in emain or odins or HW (dunno where ill be) if you didnt like what i said :D Ill be out there tonight, probably with my sm (keep your eye open for the golden GoV)

ps2. Dont bother flaming me here btw ... kill me in rvr instead :)

MIDGARD > ALL

Aeatan

Fledgling Freddie
Rustane said:

Albs and Hibs are weak
Mids are strong

Like it should be imo. Mids have DF most of the time getting richer and richer while the weaker realms get poor .. that makes it fun to bash RK doors :)

ps. Come out and fight me in emain or odins or HW (dunno where ill be) if you didnt like what i said :D Ill be out there tonight, probably with my sm (keep your eye open for the golden GoV)

MIDGARD > ALL

I think I'm going to frame that one in.

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
Aeatan said:
I think I'm going to frame that one in.

You are supposed to be angry at me :p .. so angry that you will go out and search for me and kill (or try to atleast) all mids in the way :p

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Rustane said:

Albs and Hibs are weak
Mids are strong

MIDGARD > ALL

And you are to call Hibs and Albs weak? Never heard of you.

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
And you are to call Hibs and Albs weak? Never heard of you.

Oh its come to that now has it .. all you need to know is that I am a mid.
Tbh ive never heard of you either .. the only alb i know by name is Oro. The others i just kill without noticing any names.

Now get pissed off pls and save it for rvr :)

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
hum, realm that does not have highest population is able to hold onto DF almost perminetly = Balenced, yet realm with highest population holding most relics in NF = Unbalenced ?

Maybe DF should have another entrance that is always open in the frontier Dungeons. Also when two or more realms have the same number they all have access?

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Rustane said:
Oh its come to that now has it .. all you need to know is that I am a mid.
Tbh ive never heard of you either .. the only alb i know by name is Oro. The others i just kill without noticing any names.

Now get pissed off pls and save it for rvr :)

who are you and what do you do?

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Rustane said:

Albs and Hibs are weak
Mids are strong

MIDGARD > ALL
Weee some fuckwit kid try's to 'motivate' Albion and Midgard into RvR by implying they are weak and should come out and defend their honor.

Seems you 'read' most of the posts but failed to understand them. Shame, I'll try and explain again:

For a single FG of Hibs or Albs (or even Mids if the roles / activity was reversed) there is no FUN being ganked by 2 - 5 FG's of enemy. If there is only one FG out in a RvR zone they will soon log, they get constantly added upon. Not saying it has to be 1FG fights only, but you need fairly even numbers in any given zone otherwise one side just gets steamrollered.

There are hardly any GG Hibs running at the moment, any pickup groups prolly won't do too many runs if they get steamrollered by enemy GG's. Same probably applies to Albion. Guess what, if the RvR isn't fun for Hibs they'll not continue to keep running to Emain just to please the enemy horde. Hibs can't stop Midgard swarming over Emain, but hopefully it becomes just as unenjoyable for Mids without anybody to fight.

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:
Weee some fuckwit kid try's to 'motivate' Albion and Midgard into RvR by implying they are weak and should come out and defend their honor.

Seems you 'read' most of the posts but failed to understand them. Shame, I'll try and explain again:

For a single FG of Hibs or Albs (or even Mids if the roles / activity was reversed) there is no FUN being ganked by 2 - 5 FG's of enemy. If there is only one FG out in a RvR zone they will soon log, they get constantly added upon. Not saying it has to be 1FG fights only, but you need fairly even numbers in any given zone otherwise one side just gets steamrollered.

There are hardly any GG Hibs running at the moment, any pickup groups prolly won't do too many runs if they get steamrollered by enemy GG's. Same probably applies to Albion. Guess what, if the RvR isn't fun for Hibs they'll not continue to keep running to Emain just to please the enemy horde. Hibs can't stop Midgard swarming over Emain, but hopefully it becomes just as unenjoyable for Mids without anybody to fight.

Another one that didnt get it :) .. Im amazed.
This guy has obviously given up ... can anyone take his place?

Ill spell it out then .. to avoid more unnessesary posts.
If alb and hib were motivated there would be lots of albs and hibs in the frontiers .. hence no 2-5fg mids ganking a single alb or hib .. instead it would be 2-5fg mids vs 3-6fg albs/1-4fg hibs.

So .. if you take your fg, maybe some other alb or hib takes his fg and yet another hib or alb takes his fg and suddenly wow you have 3 fg + the regulars .. what do you have then ?

Now wouldnt that be fun kids ?

Or you could just go farm some bluecon skyros .. whatever is more fun to you.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
yuz i know the answer, merge excalibur and prydwen into 1 english server then u can do whatever ya want to dooooooooooo...... now where are me painkillers go to......

it amazes me how some hib groups are still able to get rp's, maybe what maeloch said is right, leet whingers

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Rustane said:

If alb and hib were motivated there would be lots of albs and hibs in the frontiers .. hence no 2-5fg mids ganking a single alb or hib .. instead it would be 2-5fg mids vs 3-6fg albs/1-4fg hibs.

So .. if you take your fg, maybe some other alb or hib takes his fg and yet another hib or alb takes his fg and suddenly wow you have 3 fg + the regulars .. what do you have then ?

I know it will be virtually impossible, but could you try to be more clueless?

Eroa

Banned
Quinlan said:
I know it will be virtually impossible, but could you try to be more clueless?

I can, by trying to understand what he is trying to say.

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Rustane said:

And I'll spell it out for you - I takes time to get together 1FG, let alone organise more, that 1FG doesn't even make it to Emain on some days due to Mids camping Briefine in an effort to whore the RP's before anybody else.

If Mids allowed 1FG to survive for more than 10 microseconds in Emain them maybe a few more Alb / Hibs would venture out, but hey, I'm having fun playing other games or doing RL stuff. Hope you enjoy running round an empty Frontier.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Its unfair all cool kids ended up in Midgard. I want a Albion version of Rustane :<

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:
And I'll spell it out for you - I takes time to get together 1FG, let alone organise more, that 1FG doesn't even make it to Emain on some days due to Mids camping Briefine in an effort to whore the RP's before anybody else.

If Mids allowed 1FG to survive for more than 10 microseconds in Emain them maybe a few more Alb / Hibs would venture out, but hey, I'm having fun playing other games or doing RL stuff. Hope you enjoy running round an empty Frontier.

If this is how all albs and hibs feel .. then .. i guess us strong mids won the war.
I hope its not the case.

All im saying is that instead of begging for alternative entrances to df or mid nerfs or a limit to how many can be in emain etc .. do something about it with what you have at your disposal.

another ps. ... i will stop this now :p .. dont want to wake up too many enemies .. or my realm mates will blame me if 300 albs suddenly steal our relics :eek6:

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
You have achieved the virtually impossible

You gained 1 post

You must make more to be promoted to Treacle

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Every dog has it's day. Different realms (and guilds and classes) are strong for a period then for whatever reason (key players leaving, class nerfs, a Troll viral epidemic) they give way to someone else. Nothing lasts forever.

At the moment Midgard are very strong. Some of us (people with little pride I guess) still cheerfully throw ourselves under your bus, but you you can't blame others for not enjoying 90% loss rate or whatever.

No, I won't shout for nerfs. No, I won't beg for mercy or ask you to go easy on us. I'll just cheerfully continue throwing myself under you bus content in the knowledge that one day Mythic will slash your tires.

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
Boggy said:
I'll just cheerfully continue throwing myself under you bus content in the knowledge that one day Mythic will slash your tires.

Or you take your friends with you and kill all mids you see :) .. either way is fine really.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Rustane said:
Or you take your friends with you and kill all mids you see :) .. either way is fine really.

Easier said then done, had an event and had about 5fg, still got wiped by 1 or 2 GG of mids.
Not going to stop us trying but its hard to keep people together when you spend over half an hour sorting groups then get killed in 5 seconds.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Rustane, just out of interest can you confirm something for me? Am I right in thinking you you believe there are a large number of Hibs who are not RvRing simply because I have not invited them to do so? You believe that if I log on tonight and say "1fg is not enough people for my frontier trip, 2fg more people should come" that 2fg of people will say "Oh, okay then"?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
daoc-stats.de said:
Server: Prydwen
RP Realms: 3.594.992.054 - Guilds: 510
Player: 7.558 - Chars/Active: 21.033/14.931
Last Update: 17-08-2004 00:30:17

ALBION
RealmRP: 1.277.794.370 (35.54%)
Guilds: 175 (34.31%)
Player: 2.959 (39.15%)
Chars: 7.766 (36.92%)
Active: 5.776 (38.68%)
Melee: 0% bonus
Magic: 0% bonus

HIBERNIA
RealmRP: 888.692.281 (24.72%)
Guilds: 155 (30.39%)
Player: 2.223 (29.41%)
Chars: 6.120 (29.10%)
Active: 4.003 (26.81%)
Melee: 0% bonus
Magic: 20% bonus

MIDGARD
RealmRP: 1.428.505.403 (39.74%)
Guilds: 180 (35.29%)
Player: 2.376 (31.44%)
Chars: 7.147 (33.98%)
Active: 5.152 (34.51%)
Melee: 20% bonus
Magic: 0% bonus

While I do feel sorry for hibs lack of players, alb has no excuse for whineing about mid zergs at amg. And no dont say "its cause mids are overpowered" while there may be truth in that statement, the mids that camp amg are casual players in more than likely gimp groups, so your slighly less powered alb groups will still give them a very much fair fight. Trust me, class balance has little to no impact on open area zerg fights.

And I really have to emphasise on the fact that this is a PASSING trend. I remeber not very long ago before most mid gank groups had finished ToA, emain was full of hibs all the time, and albs before that.

With regards to Aldoran zerg and other mid stealth zergs, anyone remeber this?
DS_AMG.jpg

DS_amg_stealthed.jpg

Even Alon who solo's alot now zerged then. And Dreami who only runs 8 mans too.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
albs to busy zerging toa, they must get soo bored, just for once would like to see /who emain over 30, or /who odins anyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom