Prydwen current RvR situation

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Last days on prydwen been really shit RvR , mostly random grps out and emain is zerged to fuck by idiot mids campin mg with every bd and other idiot char they got... would be fun to see some more hibs/albs in emain and preferably some non randoms.
Yesterday i think we ve ran for an hour or so without meeting a single fg.

Eroa

Banned
Answer to own question there, if we manage get a group together and get to emain. All the mids there are so rps horny that every singel one goes for the target and we end up with 3fg on us each time.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
not much for albs/hibs to do when a normal /who emain is over 100 now in mid.

Suck yes. Run for 40min, meet 1 fg just to get added by another 2-3fg mids.

And no use playing stealther either because it´s the same thing there just that in the stealth wars every realm camps mgs with 10+ just switch around now and then.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday there were at least 3-4fg of Hibs in our frontier. We didn't run to Emain. I think mainly this was because we were hoping that some action in/around our keeps would be more fun than Emain. As usual, we were a random zerg (for some low-population guilds it is the only type of RvR available).

Unfortunately we were a bit on the weak side to take on the numbers of Mids around. We did our best to pick our ground in a way that would let us fight smaller groups or on our terms but that's hard to do when most of the evening we had not a single NS with us and the whole evening we were running on chanter speed.

In the end we met you at Bolg. All things considered, we had a good battle there. You took us apart, but given that we were (a) very low on healers and stealth (b) random rather than a practised team and (c) attacking rather than defending, I think we gave it a good shot and we didn't give up after the first attempt.

There is only one solution to getting more Hibs into the frontier. Some Albs and Mids need to roll Hibs. It's not going to happen, since the curve to get MLs and artis is too depressing, but there is no other solution. There'd no point us blaming you, you blaming us, us blaming each other, or you blaming each other. It's noone's fault.

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Mids "whine" about their own zerg now? :eek2:

But nice that you noticed that their is not much fun for a normal Alb/ Hibgroup these days.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
One of the bigger problems I see currently is the fact Mids take keeps. I can imagine why; its great fun bashing doors and NPC's <joking>.

The problem arises once Mids have the keeps: As soon as 2 guards are killed they Mach 6 with their uber-group to the keep and simply overrun the Hib fg..

Taking keeps in Breifine/Gorge promotes zerging those area's; doesnt really take a genius to find out. Hibs getting ganked in Gorge = Hibs running 2fg, Mids getting ganked so bring more fg's : You end up with en masse keepzerging and taking.

Fun? I dunno; personally not a big fan of it but if I see the names of the guilds who claim the Hib-keeps it seems Bad Omen, Savage Conclave, Blackbyrd Family, Maelstrom are enjoying it.

Came to the point I logged after 5 runs lastnight; first run I ended dead at Bolg by a fg. Second run I got ganked Ligen-hill, 3rd run zerged at AMG (woohoo I made AMG!), 4th run gettign ganked behind Ailinne and 5th getting ganked near Crim.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Last days on prydwen been really shit RvR , mostly random grps out and emain is zerged to fuck by idiot mids campin mg with every bd and other idiot char they got... would be fun to see some more hibs/albs in emain and preferably some non randoms.
Yesterday i think we ve ran for an hour or so without meeting a single fg.

in NF m8... in NF

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
if more albs did RVR, it would be abit better in Emain at least so the mids had something to keep them occupied for alittle I guess.

Mids take our keeps constantly, why they do this is beyond me but thats a huge factor that plays in, think many hibs simply are tired of it and cba anymore.. tis too many mids out there plain and simple and it will remain so until the mids have had enough of RPstarving. Hibs go RVR, mids have too many, hibs log. Mids cry over nothing to fight. Its just a bad circle.

Hib had a couple of RVRgrps running about a while ago, I dont really know where they are now, but I know many left because pryd was too inactive, where was the mids then? We could run 30-40 hibs in Emain and clean it in one hour or less... (not 30-40 on stick mind u, was all RVRguildgrps mainly) All those hibs left when there was nothing to fight no more and now mids do same thing... but with 100+ mids instead.

Im not blaming anyone really, it is what it is and we have to live with it, I think NF will finish Prydwen off though, I think mids can put up the larger force than either albs or hibs can, and seeing how mids act now, ie, jump the weaker realm constantly then I can see it happen in NF too and that will end in hibs cancelling since we've been under siege for along time now and we cant sustain gettin jumped in NF, numbers are what counts in NF and we dont have that. Take the morningraids on DC thats been going on for what, 1.5 years now? Why dont mids go Beno, eras etc to ensure they have DF instead? If mids want fights, albs are the ones that should be able to put one up due to pure numbers.

anyways.. have a nice weekend :)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Tried HW or omg Odins? :fluffle: see how u like to run the length of u realm everytime u get ganked by the waiting zerg :eek2: but seriously try not running emain as some1 will spot u and ull get some good 8v8 fights im sure

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Eroa said:
im gonna have a nice weekend!

ah ye, see you tomorrow :) gona be fun to see you IRL :)

will prolly be loooooots of :drink:

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
this is just the problem, ppl forget that TOA takes alot of time and like when the hibs where in large numbers in emain BO for example was still pve:ing, and we are one group that dont usually give up, we just come back and back for more spanking :) But the hibbies immediately thought that prydwen was dead and many left. Thats just sad since prydwen is not dead at all, PE is here now also and BO and baf and maelstrom even if baf and maelstrom being more casual atm. Just missing the hib groups now and my bet is that if we wait a bit they will be back.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Aldrick said:
and my bet is that if we wait a bit they will be back.

My bet is that if Hibs are getting zerged 29 versus 8 every night there will be no Hibs left in awhile.

Nothing to do against it; cant tell 'You are unable to port to Emain Macha; already too many of your realm in this frontier'.

What would help ABIT if the 'retards' like Leorin calls em would stop adding on an even fight with their 12 people bonedancer-zerg and whatever crap they bring lately.

Also taking keeps is so stupid; I dont understand nobody sees that; if you claim a keep as Bolg and zerg the 12-16 Hibs attacking it promotes ZERGING.

And zergs are great fun for some people; but mostly NOT for the realm which is outnumbered. So they log.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Belgerath said:
Tried HW or omg Odins? :fluffle: see how u like to run the length of u realm everytime u get ganked by the waiting zerg :eek2: but seriously try not running emain as some1 will spot u and ull get some good 8v8 fights im sure

erm i dno if u even play but odins and hw is pretty much empty, otherwise we would go there no doubt
stop being clueless and just saying everyone just ports emain afk and zergs around

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Imo Albs and Mids are just as bad as each other. Last night we did have the AMG camped admitedly. But the hibs ended up wipeing us out through schrooms and enchanters sitting on the stairs PBAOE'ing us to fuck....

Then the albs came smashed up the hibis and then when to proceed to run to our PK kill the solo's run back to MMG then camp it for a damned while. Problem with Mids is it goes like this... Usually after a death 1-2 Mids will leave destroying the group so everyone just goes fuck this and disbands... It really annoys me when people do that... I mean how fucking annoying!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Came to the point I logged after 5 runs lastnight; first run I ended dead at Bolg by a fg. Second run I got ganked Ligen-hill, 3rd run zerged at AMG (woohoo I made AMG!), 4th run gettign ganked behind Ailinne and 5th getting ganked near Crim.
hehe aye thats what albs face, run down from apk, insta dead straight away :eek: next run make it like another 5 yards or so, after about 100 times you may get lucky and reach/pass amg. :twak:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
Mids take our keeps constantly, why they do this is beyond me but thats a huge factor that plays in, think many hibs simply are tired of it and cba anymore.. tis too many mids out there plain and simple and it will remain so until the mids have had enough of RPstarving. Hibs go RVR, mids have too many, hibs log. Mids cry over nothing to fight. Its just a bad circle.
hehe makes a change from hibs/mids pwning alb keeps all the time tho.
And on a side note, i fial to see how NF will make things better, everyone keeps saying just wait til NF why cos then the realm with the most pop will zerg again? hmm gee that'll be fun for the other 2 realms can't wait :eek:

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
the reason why we take keep is to make u come out RvR. No other reason . Speakin for myself i rather watch Buttman 7 backwards then raidin keeps. But doin it cause hope u might come out someday :X

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
we take keeps because we know that hibs will come out and play then. Even if u come out with 60+ ppl it´s atleast something to fight.

Aranor

Fledgling Freddie
In ToA atm, Celestius should be back out in 1-2 weeks though maybe, if we're lucky on the artifacts. :)

edit: And with mids starting off the evening by capturing bolg makes most hibs just pissed off and cba to go out later.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Remem said:
the reason why we take keep is to make u come out RvR. No other reason . Speakin for myself i rather watch Buttman 7 backwards then raidin keeps. But doin it cause hope u might come out someday :X

incase you aint noticed.. there arent many hibs coming anymore.. they stopped after you took our keeps for the 14325324'th time. Its old, its boring, its useless going to defend, since if its 120 mids in emain, guess where they will go if the word that hibs are defending a keep somewhere...

also, keeps just suck tbh, as u noticed when we fought in DC, wasnt much fun with titans, powtraps, DDtraps etc allover the place and a lord killing stuff randomly...

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Taking our keeps like you do have the exact opposite effect than what you're trying to achieve...

First and foremost it brings a lot more mids to port emain to help take keeps, be part of the keep takes, defend the taken keeps etc etc.

Furthermore, the thing that brings hibs out to RvR isn't seeing a lot of keeps taken, it's constantly seeing hibs in emain (guild grps or whatever) cos that gives confidence to bring a random grp to emain, where taking keeps has the exact opposite effect.

If you want hibs to come emain, you're really doing yourself a pretty horrible favor with taking keeps...

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
1 realm completely outzerging in others have happened numerous times in the past on Prydwen. Few of the hardcore RvR guilds are gonna RvR unless they know they win most of their fights vs all other enemy groups. Once a realm does not have a RvR group in Emain any longer, there will be more randoms coming out from the other realms. Which will make RvR even less enjoyable for those getting zerged, resulting in even less players.

Reason I left Prydwen is because of this trend - RvR tends to be good 20% of the time and crap 80% of the time.

You need to spread the Midzerg into bytesize portions into Emain, Odins and HW :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Too many mid guild grps around on an evening tbh. Alb has err PE, FL at times, quite often one mixed grp in total. Mids come out with BO/BaF/Mael + the odd random and then wonder at nothing to kill when ppl log after getting hit by 2-3fg for the 4th time that night.

Most fun rvr is usually during the day unless it was like today and you have a fg with rr8-10's in at lunchtime >< Makes playing in a semi balanced group/smaller group kinda pointless.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Foadon said:
erm i dno if u even play but odins and hw is pretty much empty, otherwise we would go there no doubt
stop being clueless and just saying everyone just ports emain afk and zergs around
Stop contradicting yourself.

If not everyone ported Emain, then Odins and HW wouldn't be empty.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
poisono said:
Imo Albs and Mids are just as bad as each other. Last night we did have the AMG camped admitedly. But the hibs ended up wipeing us out through schrooms and enchanters sitting on the stairs PBAOE'ing us to fuck....

Then the albs came smashed up the hibis and then when to proceed to run to our PK kill the solo's run back to MMG then camp it for a damned while. Problem with Mids is it goes like this... Usually after a death 1-2 Mids will leave destroying the group so everyone just goes fuck this and disbands... It really annoys me when people do that... I mean how fucking annoying!
?

Was 1fg Hibs, and we had no animists fyi. I know this cause it was my group.

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:
One of the bigger problems I see currently is the fact Mids take keeps. I can imagine why; its great fun bashing doors and NPC's <joking>.

The problem arises once Mids have the keeps: As soon as 2 guards are killed they Mach 6 with their uber-group to the keep and simply overrun the Hib fg..

Taking keeps in Breifine/Gorge promotes zerging those area's; doesnt really take a genius to find out. Hibs getting ganked in Gorge = Hibs running 2fg, Mids getting ganked so bring more fg's : You end up with en masse keepzerging and taking.

Fun? I dunno; personally not a big fan of it but if I see the names of the guilds who claim the Hib-keeps it seems Bad Omen, Savage Conclave, Blackbyrd Family, Maelstrom are enjoying it.

my man :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom