Pryd rvr dead. I dont think so

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Why would ppl go back to a server that might or might not blossom up again when they have spent lots of time to lvl an alt on a different server and settle down there? :p

That depends on the person and the situation. I can think of some pro and some con's. But what it boils down too is what a person wants himself. Only thing people playing atm can do is show the server isnt as dead as alot of the whiners here would like everyone to think and maybe more come back which increases the fun on the server for all.

Gamah

Banned
Septina said:
Why would ppl go back to a server that might or might not blossom up again when they have spent lots of time to lvl an alt on a different server and settle down there? :p

We are not asking them too..but if they have we want them to stop making stupid comments about prydwen that just are not true. If your on another server stay there and goto there boards..dont troll here and put any new comers off from joining prydwen just because you want to convince yourself you made the right choice in leaving.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Just have to ask, if the server isnt dead as you all are saying.
Why in gods name is there a need to make a 'LOOK HERE!! SERVER ISNT DEAD!! COME BACK WE NEED MORE PPL' thread? :p
I mean, the whole purpose of this thread is to show ppl that the server isnt dead and that they should come back.

A server that has a high population and is very rvr active would hardly have the need to get threads like this made.. ^^ Imo ofc :p

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Just have to ask, if the server isnt dead as you all are saying.
Why in gods name is there a need to make a 'LOOK HERE!! SERVER ISNT DEAD!! COME BACK WE NEED MORE PPL' thread? :p
I mean, the whole purpose of this thread is to show ppl that the server isnt dead and that they should come back.

A server that has a high population and is very rvr active would hardly have the need to get threads like this made.. ^^ Imo ofc :p
Very true. But prydwen is not there yet

Prydwen has always been the stepchild of the UK servers. Lower population etc. But has been fun. Then wow came and things quieted down alot. The server was a tad deadish at that time. From that point on you have alot of the same people posting pryd is dead dont go there etc. (which they keep doing).

Now the last weeks rvr has been picking up due to some people forming groups again. So things get more active. Ofcourse Prydwen is not at a level yet where the scene is very active. So the more the merrier and instead of letting the whiners proclaim pryd dead all the time there now is also the truth

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
damn - they are still wingeing over here?

Guess work isn't so boring after all.

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone ever stop to think you might enjoy RvR more, no matter the numbers, if you put your efforts there into having *fun*? Yes that word does exist. Some of you might want to look it up.Too much time and energy wasted in these threads by people that think being rude to others make them superior or at the very least, cool...Oh well *sigh* ;)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Those dudes who plays in german/french/Us servers and whine here about pryd should be kicked from here , ¿ wtf are u doing in prydwen rvr section ? Go with your zerg in avalon and think u did the correct when u left pryd !

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
Those dudes who plays in german/french/Us servers and whine here about pryd should be kicked from here , ¿ wtf are u doing in prydwen rvr section ? Go with your zerg in avalon and think u did the correct when u left pryd !

funny tho but the fg's on avalon zerg much less than here

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
funny tho but the fg's on avalon zerg much less than here
Doesn't matter tho ;o It is kinda anoying having half the threads zerged by either avalon or lancelot fanbois, doing fuck all but say how mutch prydwen sucks ;p

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
started out ok a few fg fights vs hibs today but after 3-4 fg fights we had a fight vs 2 fg random hibs ore summit and ofc a High RR group from hib had to add :E this is there way to earn rps thought xD just :kissit:

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Quinlan said:
So a random group cant have an ok setup? So your saying if you have a random group you can only have a 1 druid,3 animists and 4 champions?

UHU
omg, that would rock! 4 champs chain casting ST, Druid with FoP, and the Animists wtfpwning groups after they cap on shrooms due to the enemy doing bugger all cause of the ST!

w00tage!

(not!)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Derric said:
I used to be Farrell, the minstrel you spended your time grappling while Dreami and Onigiri killed the rest of your group, over and over again. :)
Such lies! You are and will always be a popcorn-hoarding, staff-wielding, PA-spamming gimp!

;)

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Funny how people who dont play on pryd seem to know everything. AoD has always been full of shit so shouldnt expect anything else.

The trend lately is that the server seems to starting to bloom again. But ofc you dont know that since you dont play. Just keep living in the past and playing on lyoness.........

i said prydwen is dead and it is dead i didnt say rvr is dead here and i didnt say u dont do rvr and u dont rox, why twist my words?
yes aod full of shit blablabla and then your are a rudefucktardnoskillshitgrappler, k m8?

i do play alb and i know that albion is soo fucking dead as it has never been.
u dont play albion so u are a clueless fucktard in this matter.

idiot

ps: did u ever read my post or just came barking like a dog when u saw someone from aod posted? kinda childish your reply was, but i didnt expected anything so i made this post on your IQ level i hope you will get it..

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Bhalage said:
i said prydwen is dead and it is dead i didnt say rvr is dead here and i didnt say u dont do rvr and u dont rox, why twist my words?
yes aod full of shit blablabla and then your are a rudefucktardnoskillshitgrappler, k m8?

idiot

ps: did u ever read my post or just came barking like a dog when u saw someone from aod posted? kinda childish your reply was, but i didnt expected anything so i made this post on your IQ level i hope you will get it..
If RvR isn't dead on Prydwen, how can you say Prydwen is dead?

All MMORPGs are about the end-game, otherwise there's no reason for people to keep playing them.

At the minute, the end-game in DAoC is RvR, which is still somewhat active on Prydwen.

However, the end-game in WoW is currently... erm... Onyxia. Until Blizzard make the Battlegrounds active, there's not much point of playing past 60 except to get more cash, you've already seen most of the dungeons, killed most of the mobs etc.

So, people will and are coming back to DAoC from WoW, due to DAoC having a decent end-game, and until the WoW Battlegrounds, people will still keep coming back. This has been shown in the past few weeks, where I've even started playing DAoC again, though that's mostly due to a change in my work schedule allowing me to actually log on to the game for more than 5 minutes.

People playing on other servers do not have any grounds to argue whether Pryd. is dead or not, simply cause they do not actually bother logging on to the server. I managed to get 42k RP between my 'chanter, bainshee and druid by 11am yesterday, by just running around Blend, RvR was active at even that time. Could I have said that if I hadn't bothered logging on to even check if there was anything happenning? Nope, I couldn't.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bhalage said:
Your reply on the other hand reeks of maturity :eek:

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Been a couple of good posts from some of the albs on here. Those that make comment from different servers should realise that yes prydwen isn't awesome. Yes there was some good stuff in the past and yes there was a lot of horsecrap rvr in the past. Its a bit like that now, good and bad days. The idea that people have left and either take the piss out of the server or pretend they are the oracle isn't really that cool. I'm sure we are far better off without them.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I just said my opinion of a random group, of course the view will be not acceptable by some others which is normal and expected.Quinlan's fgs are one of the tough ones around recently(although i haven't played for a few months they were around back then) and it's good seeing prydwen isn't dead, it's a great server with some of the nicest people you can meet discluding the petty uncalled for insults like the people above stating people who do not playing anymore shouldn't have a right to post it but ingame they are totally different outstands me really.

Good to see people having fun again which is what the game is about, not all this name calling or fuck off because you do not play this server crap, some people played this game longer/same time than you and wish to stay in contact with one of the best communities around in a mmorpg, my wow server stinks compared to prydwen's.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:

idiot

Ow i seemed to have struck a nerve :)

How can a server be dead but rvr isnt dead...kind of a paradox

So you say pryd is dead. i say it isnt..how is that twisting words. Furthermore there are at prime time still more albs online then ever on hib. So hib has always been dead..right

And esspecially for Jupi:
Your statements makes as much sense as you stating you always ran FG

Sorry for dropping to your level it was hard to do ;p

Gamah

Banned
Bhalage said:

idiot

Hmm all the people who play prydwen say it isn't dead...all the people that left say it is..see any commen factors here?

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
I just said my opinion of a random group, of course the view will be not acceptable by some others which is normal and expected.Quinlan's fgs are one of the tough ones around recently(although i haven't played for a few months they were around back then) and it's good seeing prydwen isn't dead, it's a great server with some of the nicest people you can meet discluding the petty uncalled for insults like the people above stating people who do not playing anymore shouldn't have a right to post it but ingame they are totally different outstands me really.

Good to see people having fun again which is what the game is about, not all this name calling or fuck off because you do not play this server crap, some people played this game longer/same time than you and wish to stay in contact with one of the best communities around in a mmorpg, my wow server stinks compared to prydwen's.

It shows indeed that prydwen is/was (pick) a good community. In my years on this server it got to know many nice people and that is what made the game alot. I will never say you cant post. I just hate it when people proclaim it dead when it isnt and they dont play (cant recall atm if you ever did).

But keep one thing in mind. This is and will always be FH and people are bored at work :) In game/Irc whatever alot of the people here are alot better (exceptions make the rule ofc)

See bhalage a normal post and a normal reaction ;p

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
And esspecially for Jupi:
Your statements makes as much sense as you stating you always ran FG

yes i had been preaching that gospel a long time, but they belonged to a bad time, maybe if we ignore him he will go away

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:
yes i had been preaching that gospel a long time, but they belonged to a bad time, maybe if we ignore him he will go away
But then we'll be stuck with Thugs as our only jester :s

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Oldbone|Ramble said:
1. Eclipse havent had a GG for couple months, and no plans so far either.

Pfft, majk it happen.

Anyway, just wanted to say good on ya, to the ppl still having fun playing on pryd and say that ppl posting that pryd is dead, while not playing are just a tad weird :(

Oh and Tare, I bet ours was the first meeting of ppl from daoc in Fiji! (should let guiness book of records know, mebe we'll get in!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom