sshot016.jpg

sshot014.jpg

sshot012.jpg

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Keep it coming like this and we all have good fun

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
nice total - no grps around that can kill you atm though so hardly surprising.
the last 2 screenies are from just in front of brynja and ofc you get adds there (and we hit you first! :)) - but yea, seemed quite active, our as puppet puts it 'noob' midgrp got around 18k in 4 hours or so, which i think was decent, obviously couldnt touch the 2 highish rr hib grps running but got some albs and lower rr hibs at least.

anyways, we aim to have fun and thats why we keep coming back to get farmed again :p

its a rather tough scene with that many good grps out, and the fun kinda went out the window in the end, maybe with a few more realm ranks we cna actually put up a fight ;)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Todays rvr was good fun i wish it was like this every evening

Yeah its great fighting people that dont stand the slightest chance of winning without 4x your numbers. Good for the rps, hardly something to brag about tho when theres no groups from the other 2 realms that can put up a fight.

A

Aoln

Fun for you, even worse than normal for everyone else \o/

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
We ran into your group one on one, about 6 times ... with 1 kill, Ramble. I think we contributed about 12- 15K ourselves to your total.

Very tough.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Yeah its great fighting people that dont stand the slightest chance of winning without 4x your numbers. Good for the rps, hardly something to brag about tho when theres no groups from the other 2 realms that can put up a fight.

and ofc thats hibs fault, cry some more

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
eh, exactly where in his post is BC 'crying' ? - but sure, jump the gun and post your usual rant like you do in any other rvr thread, it gets boring you know...

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
its still a fucking pice of shit server sad to say.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Not really alive either , pryd rvr can be normal some days and completly dead other days. Guess it was busy today.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Watching Pryd population statistics at primetime the numbers show somewhere around 600 ppl.
That combined with the low ammount of gg's around makes it nothing but zzzz to play on :p

Even tho you make 90k in an evening how fun is it to farm nothing but randoms ftw for an entire evning? :p

Brite

Banned
agree with what everybody else said

you maybe having a good time farming all the randoms that are out while your making it crap for everybody else :clap:

keep it up and you wont even have random to fight

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
agree with what everybody else said

you maybe having a good time farming all the randoms that are out while your making it crap for everybody else :clap:

keep it up and you wont even have random to fight

That looks a random Hib grp, Severance bard, ga/tdd bms and 5 eclipse. So now random grp makes it crap for randoms? ;/ Not like they run every night, first time some have played for sometime.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Tuorin said:
That looks a random Hib grp, Severance bard, ga/tdd bms and 5 eclipse. So now random grp makes it crap for randoms? ;/ Not like they run every night, first time some have played for sometime.

That hardly is a random group ^^
That looks more like either a setgroup with the last remaining active hc ppl on hib/pryd...
Or a alliance group with all high rr ppl :p

Comparing that group to the random pickup groups of alb/mid makes you look quite clueless tbh ^^

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Just wanne make it clear

1. Eclipse havent had a GG for couple months, and no plans so far either.
2. We dont have any set times, this was an pick-up grp.
3. The group we had tonight contained ppl from 4 diffrent guilds.
4. The group contained ppl from several realm ranks, from rr4-rr11
5. First hour we ran as 7 in group

And yes we meet some high rr ppl out there also, Osril, Hannah, Miracle, Boooooom and some others, most grp's we meet today was as much random as our.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
xenia- said:
eh, exactly where in his post is BC 'crying' ? - but sure, jump the gun and post your usual rant like you do in any other rvr thread, it gets boring you know...

Jupiter's just bitter because he's never been in a good group. :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Isn't it kind of convenient for Eclipse never to have a full group from only their own guild? That way they have an excuse when they lose or when they get accused of farming randoms, and yet get the full benefits of a fixed group-- oops, pardon me, "pickup group". :D

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:

I guess the rps accumulated by myself and the rest of the nfd grp must have been bucketed up from that magical well of free realm pts then . . .either that or weve been extremely lucky to meet nothing but grps of afk players over the past months.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Isn't it kind of convenient for Eclipse never to have a full group from only their own guild? That way they have an excuse when they lose or when they get accused of farming randoms, and yet get the full benefits of a fixed group-- oops, pardon me, "pickup group". :D

I can't work it out either, how is that a random or pick up group? xD

You got all the essential classes for a strong fg still so...

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:

slagging me fair enough, but dont tar the ppl i run with with the same brush, who u again? :touch:

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

There where at least 2 groups out that matched our RR's. But yeah quikly dimiss that cause it flaws your argument... And yes this was a pickup group as you can see from the people from 4 guilds cause barely anyone plays everyday or set days so kinda impossible to make a fixed group.

So first people complain that prydwen is dead. Then it is active 1 evening and then ofcourse hibs are killing rvr. A well guess you have to whine about something. I just hope it keeps active and if possible more active

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
I can't work it out either, how is that a random or pick up group? xD

You got all the essential classes for a strong fg still so...

So a random group cant have an ok setup? So your saying if you have a random group you can only have a 1 druid,3 animists and 4 champions?

UHU

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Quinlan said:
So a random group cant have an ok setup? So your saying if you have a random group you can only have a 1 druid,3 animists and 4 champions?

UHU

I am just saying it's not a random fg or pick up fg.

There's some high rrs in that fg so.

-_-

Gamah

Banned
Septina said:
Watching Pryd population statistics at primetime the numbers show somewhere around 600 ppl.
That combined with the low ammount of gg's around makes it nothing but zzzz to play on

Even tho you make 90k in an evening how fun is it to farm nothing but randoms ftw for an entire evning?

daily.png

monthly.png

yearly.png

People are returning

Gamah

Banned
And after meeting dopis group and getting owned 3 times with the kupo group we moved onto bled bridge tower...yes farming 100+ mids in 25 min of non stop action was extremely fun.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
I am just saying it's not a random fg or pick up fg.

There's some high rrs in that fg so.

-_-

Then there where alot of non random non pick up groups of mids out cause Osril, Hannah, Miracle, Boooooom and some others are hardly low rr..

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
so your grp was random? you invited all around you in DL and then ran off? i hardly belive that. I would assume you'd PM people you knew on IRC/MSN/ICQ etc. etc. and formed it that way :O

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Derric said:

lol tbh :worthy:
jupiter plz gif more of ur sorcerer knowledge xd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom