Pryd rvr dead. I dont think so

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Cromcruaich said:
mm page 19, i dont think i'll read the whole thread.
Don't think anyone who replied to the last pages has :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
But you've got too mutch time... or smtn, it can't be right anyway :p
Well, I began to read it at the born of the thread, so had to read only a few pages every day. Yeah, I prolly have too much time, not like you, who couldn't say a 'hi' in as yesterday :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Killerbee said:
not like you, who couldn't say a 'hi' in as yesterday :(

Straef was speechless because my vampiir RR3 ML0 semi-TOA'ed beat his ML10 RR6 merc who used Banespike, Dirty-tricks, End-cost aura, Battler and Demoralize xD

dinged RR4 now tho; so give grats :D

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Straef was speechless because my vampiir RR3 ML0 semi-TOA'ed beat his ML10 RR6 merc who used Banespike, Dirty-tricks, End-cost aura, Battler and Demoralize xD
Vamp are op tbh, at least in BGs. I'm looking them with :eek2: when a vamp easily beat 2 hunters and they only say thanks after I "helped" them against the numerical superiority instead of "fuck off leecher", 'cause they are polite and don't wanna hurt me as I can provide them endless fun with my German ^^

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Killerbee said:
Vamp are op tbh, at least in BGs. I'm looking them with :eek2: when a vamp easily beat 2 hunters and they only say thanks after I "helped" them against the numerical superiority instead of "fuck off leecher", 'cause they are polite and don't wanna hurt me as I can provide them endless fun with my German ^^

Vamps arent OP in big RvR in general. Only thing I consider silly is the 50% fumble-debuff on a 15 sec timer so low in a spec-line. This buys the vamp so much time in a melee 1vs1 he can build up power to get defensive stuff up and HoT's then become a serious issue.

Its quite easy to beat a vamp tho for quite some classes. Assassin who lands PA+CD has easy rps; same for any shieldtank. Tough luck for the mercs who where king of the melee 1vs1 with their monopoly on dirty-tricks; if it shows anything it shows how OP Dirty Tricks is xD

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Since this thread seems to have turned into a e-peen contest, a little bird told me that an unbuffed, ML0, unSCed L49 Warlock came across your Vampiir and killed him dead enough so that you had to come back with an opted FG and zerg him and then spam /rude. xD

Gamah

Banned
Belomar said:
Since this thread seems to have turned into a e-peen contest, a little bird told me that an unbuffed, ML0, unSCed L49 Warlock came across your Vampiir and killed him dead enough so that you had to come back with an opted FG and zerg him and then spam /rude. xD

since a warlock 2 shot my minstrel with over 2k hp..that means fuck all..warlocks are stupidly overpowered..and if they get the jump its more or less game over. Fortunatly enough its a class that attracts noobs so they die in 2 hits and one round of dd's

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Killerbee said:
Well, I began to read it at the born of the thread, so had to read only a few pages every day. Yeah, I prolly have too much time, not like you, who couldn't say a 'hi' in as yesterday :(
:(:(:(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:

dinged RR4 now tho; so give grats :D
So how could I have won then? Sure is easy to say that when hopping on the fotm train and rolling a vamp once fz gets nerfed :<
You took all my end away in halfa second, you also used some sort of dt making me miss pretty mutch every hit while it lasted and your hp regened rather fast, to say the least. How should I have won then? x<
Puppet said:
Vamps arent OP in big RvR in general. Only thing I consider silly is the 50% fumble-debuff on a 15 sec timer so low in a spec-line. This buys the vamp so much time in a melee 1vs1 he can build up power to get defensive stuff up and HoT's then become a serious issue.

Its quite easy to beat a vamp tho for quite some classes. Assassin who lands PA+CD has easy rps; same for any shieldtank. Tough luck for the mercs who where king of the melee 1vs1 with their monopoly on dirty-tricks; if it shows anything it shows how OP Dirty Tricks is xD
Thing is, dt is 25% chance and the vamp version is 50, which is quite a difference. Prolly noticed that in the 'duel' anyway, or I did :p I'd defenitly call them OP 1 on 1 (or maybe 1 on 2-3, hard for me to judge tho :p). Don't think they would be all that dangerous in fg vs fg tho, seeing the dmg wasn't exactly high. Would be good for keeping agro off healers tho I guess, with the dt :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
You having a laugh saying DT is overpowered? i never even use the new DT now hardly(like once a week if that xD) since it resists a lot.The old DT was far better before 1.62 just the 30min timer was annoying, i would take triple wield over it anyday of the week but that would make mercs overpowered.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
You having a laugh saying DT is overpowered? i never even use the new DT now hardly(like once a week if that xD) since it resists a lot.The old DT was far better before 1.62 just the 30min timer was annoying, i would take triple wield over it anyday of the week but that would make mercs overpowered.
It being resisted a lot is an understatement :( If I'd be fighting a fg and use it near a bunch of em as interrupt, I'd be surprised if more than 1-2 of em actually didn't resist.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

muhahah lol
:cheers:

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
blame goa for not advertising the game in the UK for the lack of people on the UK servers :D

Me: I play this great mmorpg called 'dark age of camelot'...

Random uk person: 'Dark age of who?', 'mmorpg?'

:m00:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
So how could I have won then? Sure is easy to say that when hopping on the fotm train and rolling a vamp once fz gets nerfed :<
You took all my end away in halfa second, you also used some sort of dt making me miss pretty mutch every hit while it lasted and your hp regened rather fast, to say the least. How should I have won then? x<

Purge the castable dirty-tricks from me. That gives you 15 seconds of bitchslapping me around AND use at the same time your dirty-trick. You do know the difference between your DT and mine right?

Because YOU are fumbling due to my castable DT you aint landing your own DT (because its a proc).

This means you are hitting me if you purge it ---> I get dirty-tricked ---> I fumble ---> I get no mana back --> I cant do fuck all --> I die.

I can reapply the DT after 15 seconds but 15 secs of leather-bashing without any ways of getting mana to get defense up = vamp lost fight.

Thing is, dt is 25% chance and the vamp version is 50, which is quite a difference. Prolly noticed that in the 'duel' anyway, or I did :p

WRONG ! Your dirty tricks relies on the fact you actually land a blow on the enemy; mine doesnt. If I DT you and you fire your DT you wont land a hit and the DT will wear off soon off me ---> I dont fumble anymore. THATS the difference.

Now for all frustated mercs the 100% guarantee to win versus any vamp:

a) Switch to shield
b) Press engage
c) Wait till the vamp has casted the buffs/stuff he did from his 14% mana and is totally OOM (coz he gets no mana from you coz he aint hitting you).
d) Wait about 20 secs so your fumble debuff is gone
e) Fire Dirty-tricks
f) Pound Dualshadows while it keeps the Vamp fumbling coz he has ZERO defenses so your proc will land every time; the vamp cant hit you, he cant get mana for HoT, a new fumble-debuff or whatever.
g) 5 rounds of dualshadowing on leather ===> dead vamp

Thing is: Vamps DO have weaknessess; but it takes playing one to learn those weaknesses. Any decent archer will totally obliterate a vampiir if he knows his stuff. Any SB/infil opening with PA+CD has a very good chance to win versus a vamp. Any high defense - medium/high damage class will have a good chance (warrior, reaver, armsman, friar etc) and there's more.

Where, as Belomar pointed out already, warlocks are insta-win dumb-the-chambers-ui-lifetap-with-DD255 and can win in rog-gear, shit stuff, no buffs, level 49 etc. = no skill = overpowered :p

Deserves to be laughspammed, rudespammed and hopefully leave game ASAP. Really dont need another no-go class like the Bonedancer-class.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Purge the castable dirty-tricks from me. That gives you 15 seconds of bitchslapping me around AND use at the same time your dirty-trick. You do know the difference between your DT and mine right?

Because YOU are fumbling due to my castable DT you aint landing your own DT (because its a proc).

This means you are hitting me if you purge it ---> I get dirty-tricked ---> I fumble ---> I get no mana back --> I cant do fuck all --> I die.

I can reapply the DT after 15 seconds but 15 secs of leather-bashing without any ways of getting mana to get defense up = vamp lost fight.

WRONG ! Your dirty tricks relies on the fact you actually land a blow on the enemy; mine doesnt. If I DT you and you fire your DT you wont land a hit and the DT will wear off soon off me ---> I dont fumble anymore. THATS the difference.
Yes, I knew the difference. What I meant tho, was that vamp gets 50% debuff while merc gets 25%. I don't have purge and never will get it, and I don't intend to get it just to purge dt :p Bit of a shame that aoe dt gets resisted 99% of the time or that might actually be useful against vamp's ;<

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Yes, I knew the difference. What I meant tho, was that vamp gets 50% debuff while merc gets 25%. I don't have purge and never will get it, and I don't intend to get it just to purge dt :p Bit of a shame that aoe dt gets resisted 99% of the time or that might actually be useful against vamp's ;<

Purge aint only good for that (tho no need for it if u read my HOW-TO on killing a vamp as merc :D) but for loads of stuff. Basically if you're rooted you are out of the fight for eons - charge solves that partially; for 15 seconds; after that you're very vulnerable to CC.

First thing after charge2 on my vamp was Purge1. Tank job is to deal damage; no matter whats thrown at him. Without purge after 15 secs u can be rooted for eons without doing any damage.

Septina

Part of the furniture
lulm8s
119.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom