Pryd rvr dead. I dont think so

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
OF was around 1400 mostly if i recall right. But didnt know we breached 1000 again. Good going!
Tbh make a sticky in this section with: New population record attempt!!! xth of April. XX:XX CET! and I will log in as well to reach 1500. :D

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Not that many alb guildgrp was around them, so guess you are talking about AoD then as better tanks and hybrids :p Always thought you're hiding the desire to be one with them! :D

yes, yes i got a hard on for AoD, bring back Steveh all is forgiven :touch:

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
yes, yes i got a hard on for AoD, bring back Steveh all is forgiven :touch:

chances are high u will never meet aod again on pryd.
not just because a grp playing on lyon, but 2-3members left due to irl, work, family, etc : ) no point in playing on a dead server.

thats it.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:
no point in playing on a dead server.

thats it.

Funny how people who dont play on pryd seem to know everything. AoD has always been full of shit so shouldnt expect anything else.

The trend lately is that the server seems to starting to bloom again. But ofc you dont know that since you dont play. Just keep living in the past and playing on lyoness.........

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
AoD has always been full of shit so shouldnt expect anything else.
That's not true and you know it, just still easier to throw dirt on a public enemy, you not even can blame their behaviour on this forum, probably would done the same after the millions of sh!t-throwing threads from the same ppl all the time.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Funny how people who dont play on pryd seem to know everything. AoD has always been full of shit so shouldnt expect anything else.

The trend lately is that the server seems to starting to bloom again. But ofc you dont know that since you dont play. Just keep living in the past and playing on lyoness.........

bah i was setting him up for that..... :D word!.... work does go much faster and is much more enjoyable when u have FH

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I think that we should be happy that the RVR was vibrant last night.

I know that I would prefer that Eclipse wouldn't over run our group all the time, like we are in the way to the cookie stand.

I think that when you have the majority of a team in the RR8+, then you really are dealing with an opted group. To get to that level then you normally know what you are expected to do regardless of the team.

Possibly not a good idea to let people know how much you spanked their asses though. No point in rubbing their noses in it (mine included).

Ps - If you don't play anymore, is there any point in commenting. Basically put up or shut up, or at least move along with your life.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
always a good sign when ppl start making threads to convince eachother, atleast

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
Possibly not a good idea to let people know how much you spanked their asses though. No point in rubbing their noses in it (mine included).

That is really not how i intended this thread. I was thinking about editing out the names etc and just show the anonymous stats but coulnt be assed due to wanting to sleep.

Shike had the meaning spot on

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Everyone that says Prydwen is dead is ppl NOT playing on Prydwen :eek7:

We who still play here notice a difference every week now. And this week starting today 1 more group is gonna be out running

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Can't those people no longer playing actively on this server please not say anything in a thread which is meant to do good? Quin actually tried encouraging more people to play RvR on here, and you start whining and bitching about things you don't even got a clue on.
Try join up on IRC and ask around what times/days people are running, come out when it's high, and try it, it's actually alot around.

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
KF had a decent gg out last night (RR4-7 people), and although we were overwhelmed many times by Mid zergs at Bled and many times by the "super" hibs, we knew where the action was and were pleased to find it. (Not so pleased to keep finding the hibs though. Bastards!)

Its down to each group to work out how they can win fights. After having varied success against the mids, we worked out how to get some kills and were very happy to enjoy some action that we were in control of for a while :)

Dead or not dead is subjective to any individual....what can't be denied is that action is to be had.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir I hope you guys are out tonight! Looking forward to have some fights against you.

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
One thing that would make RvR better is to base zones on Realm Ranks.

RR indicates skill level of the player as it relates to direct experiance in most cases unless ebayed etc

Would be nice to get to fight lots of people of similar skill levels, then you will get a lot of good battles.

Unfortunately the gulf in standard from New RvR'er to RR10+ is huge.

Random comment from me.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
"superhibs" has a cool ring to it :) Anyway, listen to Gamah, he's a wise man! He speak strong truth that one!

A

Aoln

Starbuck said:
One thing that would make RvR better is to base zones on Realm Ranks.

RR indicates skill level of the player as it relates to direct experiance in most cases unless ebayed etc

Would be nice to get to fight lots of people of similar skill levels, then you will get a lot of good battles.

Unfortunately the gulf in standard from New RvR'er to RR10+ is huge.

Random comment from me.
Good in theory, but really it would just mean lots of pretty quiet zones ;)

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Holy crap! where!?

It is april already where the hell are you..

Did you get kidnapped by kangeroos and are natively raised in a pouch?

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Actually am back in .nl already just decided I cba to play daoc again :p from what I've *read* the servers are very quiet (bit sensitive subject in this thread hehe) and i just cba to buy nother freaking expansion :) Would love to try NF but figured everyone's too busy PVEing in catacombs!

edit: did meet Edlina on fiji though which was great :) try organising a more exotic daoc meet than that!

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Actually am back in .nl already just decided I cba to play daoc again :p from what I've *read* the servers are very quiet (bit sensitive subject in this thread hehe) and i just cba to buy nother freaking expansion :) Would love to try NF but figured everyone's too busy PVEing in catacombs!

edit: did meet Edlina on fiji though which was great :) try organising a more exotic daoc meet than that!

PFFT..you dont need catacombs to RvR (actually is more laggy). Lotsa action going on as you see. Try it and then you can speak ;p

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
We had decent group out for an hour or so and had few nice fights against that kinky Hib group and SC Oo Need some more MLxp so will try to make some sort of group tonight too :cool:

Moriaana

Loyal Freddie
No more solo Spiritmaster gankage please. Albs and hibs fighting. I start helping the albs by nuking a bard... WTF?! Albs jump me and leave the hibs alone.... and then die :p

FINE! No more help for smelly albs. You will all feel the wrath of the ROG MASTER! Well at least till I manage to get 7 artifacts, get 3 more scrolls (guess which ones :p), get them levelled and then get enough RP's for decent RA's :)

P.S. Notice I don't care about ML's? :D

Gamah

Banned
Tareregion said:
Anyway, listen to Gamah, he's a wise man! He speak strong truth that one!

WoW people are agreeing with me..not used to this :fluffle:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Quinlan said:

Why would ppl go back to a server that might or might not blossom up again when they have spent lots of time to lvl an alt on a different server and settle down there? :p

A

Aoln

Septina said:
Why would ppl go back to a server that might or might not blossom up again when they have spent lots of time to lvl an alt on a different server and settle down there? :p
To make the people still on prydwen happy ofcourse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom