Pryd & Excal Down. GOA Aware and working on it.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
That was the first time(such a stupid thing to do), the second time was just utter bs and gm abuse :) but I am not going to turn this wonderful GoA whining thread into my life story though.

And you seem to be proud of it.

:wanker:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
Hmm so since we getting a free day or 2 will my inactivate acc get it aswell ? or just the ones activate at the moment ?

as ure account is inactive, the account aint suffering from the problem. If ure account was just down at that time and u were gone pay it, i think its just tough luck as u can t prove it :p and would be ecploiting the situation

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Unleashed said:
And you seem to be proud of it.

:wanker:

GimmlyTheDorf said:
That was the first time(such a stupid thing to do), the second time was just utter bs and gm abuse :) but I am not going to turn this wonderful GoA whining thread into my life story though.

Yea I must be(Oh the irony)

Hauwyth

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
Hmm so since we getting a free day or 2 will my inactivate acc get it aswell ? or just the ones activate at the moment ?

From previous experiences, only active accounts at the time compensation is added (usually few weeks after incident), not when incident happened get it.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin said:
As explained before no-one decides in what order to boot the servers. They get randomly turned on after situations like this. However even if the cluster is turned on first it will still open as one of the last since it takes longer for the cluster to go through it's boot processes as unclustered servers.

:worthy:

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
ah well ill check back in 1-2 hours :D not like its a must to get online right now anyway

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Just a shame classic pop wont stay high for long :<

Would to play some fg action there but its just never gonna happen :<

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc this happens when I was about to resubscribe :puke:
Beers and whiskey stacked up and mind set to craft away the night...
Think Diablo will do for a while instead :m00:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Not from what I heard :D
Good news :)

Hmm...the server goes down, the first time in a year and suddenly you are on FH trolling the pages for the first time in a year ! Coincidence or did you have something to do with the crashes? Hackers revenge maybe?

/Charmangle

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
trycorn said:
cos the zone is not booted yet try another char or wait a few mins

Yes that is because the zones don't get started all at the same time. If you're an early bird you might have to wait a minute or two before you can log all your characters in.

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin what about the people missing the last hour in realmpoints?

Im missing about 30k realmpoints from last night, I want something to make up for that hour played really, what stand is GOA gonna take to this?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
charmangle said:
Hmm...the server goes down, the first time in a year and suddenly you are on FH trolling the pages for the first time in a year ! Coincidence or did you have something to do with the crashes? Hackers revenge maybe?

/Charmangle

/Clap

How about the fact that he spoke to Jup a couple of hours ago before he knew the servers were down?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Acrantophis said:
Xalin what about the people missing the last hour in realmpoints?

Im missing about 30k realmpoints from last night, I want something to make up for that hour played really, what stand is GOA gonna take to this?
There has been no rollback. At the very most you will have lost about 5 minutes of play as you will be in the same condition that you were at your last character save.

There will very likely be general compensation which will apply to all active accounts and the details of that will be announced later - probably next week.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Requiel said:
There will very likely be general compensation which will apply to all active accounts and the details of that will be announced later - probably next week.

An ego massage from u perhaps Requiel? :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Well i wanne say thanks to the Gm's. They kept us up to date as much as possible and worked very long hours to get the game running again. And it runs smoothly.

Tx you all, and have a well earned Goodnight sleep!

vav.

hrala

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
I'd be interested to know how you've cancelled subs with the subscription pages having been down all day also. Whats that i smell? Ah yes, bullshit.

Actually, while its fustrating as hell - taking 10+ servers offline and sorting an error that is potentially present in all of them is not a small task. Tell you what since your so knowledgeable about computers, tell me - what does a router do? What does Modem stand for? What is exception handling?

Don't know the answer to the above? Then i don't think youre qualified to take the piss out of the poor techies or your slightly more IT-literate peers on this forum...

only bullshit i see is coming from you Mr Retard

ive got a standing order with my foreign bank account just had to tell em to stop paying subs no probs in that
i´ve been on computers for about 20 years prob when you were still pissing ya pants i know whats what. do you smart ass..

Tilda

hrala said:
only bullshit i see is coming from you Mr Retard

ive got a standing order with my foreign bank account just had to tell em to stop paying subs no probs in that
i´ve been on computers for about 20 years prob when you were still pissing ya pants i know whats what. do you smart ass..

Have a 5% warning for being so offensive.
Try not to act like such a bellend in future.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Cheers all GM's, excellently handled, gotta admit I had my serious doubts when I heard Mythic was needed to fix the problem but seems it wasnt that complicated after all thank god.

A tad little tiny puny more info on the website wouldnt have hurt at all though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom