Film Prometheus

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Just watched the international trailer. Don't feel the need to see the film any more tbfh - I think I've got enough of the story to have it all figured out already anyway. :(

And that's precisely why I haven't watched anything but the first teaser trailer.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Just watched the international trailer. Don't feel the need to see the film any more tbfh - I think I've got enough of the story to have it all figured out already anyway. :(

Yea it's like if you watch Titanic rewinding on VHS, it's obviously a submarine that saved a load of people swimming in the arctic and dropping them off to holiday in cork.

Still don't get why they all moonwalk off the submarine though hmmz...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
6th June i think off top of my head

Tbh not been this excited about a film for years :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Even more awesome, im gonna book this for middle of a weekday (i generally have monday/tuesdays off work and work weekends)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Why have big movies suddenly started getting released over there first?!?!?!?!

What the fuck is the point of me being over here if not to at least get a head start on seeing movies?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Bored as shit tonight and gonna be working all through the bank holiday weekend.

Was gonna see this with 2 mates but really really tempted to go see it by myself tonight in 2D.

What to do what to do :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Go see it by yourself. Soak up the atmosphere without your mates sticking their dicks in the bottom of the popcorn box (everyone's mates do that, right? :eek: :oops: :cautious: :whistle: ... :p )

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I actually am abit of a movie nerd and i love going to movies alone

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Do it.

Buy a bag of sweets from the pick n mix. And make sure you put in a few of those gummy snakes. They're awesome.

301-Gummy-Snakes-Giant.a.zoom.jpg

ileks

Part of the furniture
But you always see kids picking them up then putting them back in the box :( Avoid anything you can't get with the scooper imo! Or dig one out right from the back.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Digging out the back... Now that is quality!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I went to see The Avengers and had a massive bag of stuff from the pick and mix. Also, first time in years I haven't been desperate for the toilet during a film! Yay for controlled drinking of pop!

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Oh that was good! Some epic scenes, great characters and good dialogue. Did feel a bit 'cut' in places and some more exposition would have been handy for those of us who are getting older ;) Best film I've seen this year for definite, even trumps Avengers...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Mark Kermode gave it a 75%-ish rating today, he said it wasn't quite Scott's best but that it's a very good film all the same. Oh and in an interview with Scott, he said there's a chance that extra material might appear on an extended edition DVD.

Oh and Bladerunner 2 is currently in development.

Oh and another two Prometheus films to come too, which would get us to the point where Alien makes sense.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Good film, i liked the unexpected twists but i would probably only give it a 7 out of 10, seemed abit too neat and tidy in places.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just seen it tonight with my son. Actually very very impressed and it certainly answers some questions I have had over the years with respect to the Alien franchise. Problem is it opens up lots more, here's hoping that the next films are just as great to watch!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just seen it tonight with my son. Actually very very impressed and it certainly answers some questions I have had over the years with respect to the Alien franchise. Problem is it opens up lots more, here's hoping that the next films are just as great to watch!

Wish you'd have said last night you were going tonight, i'd have come with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom