Film Prometheus

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Pro just seemed like a rehash of the original Alien film plot to me. Evil big company knows whats there wants stuffs so sends unsuspecting crew to go take a look etc etc. Woman lead, driod bastard. zzzzzzz. As said it was pretty tho.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The plotlines is most sci fi films I've seen recently have been laughably thin. I read sci fi books by the masters of the genre that make the film plots look like the simplistic retard-friendly crap they are. I only watch them cos I like watching things blow up and space and laser beams and aliens!!

The problem ofcourse being that every single sci-fi movie tries to be a masterpiece of storytelling and none of them go balls to the wall blow sh*t up space lasers aliens.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Dloading bray rip will watch on projector and give second viwing review

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Anyone know what the alternative beginning and ending is like? Ending can't be any worse.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Where the movie ended would make a great start for an expanded universe. (like what happened with the 100's of star wars & trek books)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Where the movie ended is called a reboot.
Ridley has deliberately set up a parallel species of xenomorph (the deacon at the end of the film) with a view to carrying on the franchise after Prometheus, but before Alien.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Watched it again, wasn't a proper BD rip cos it was the same.
It was shit.
When the mapping guy reappears at the doors bent in double on the floor, they open the doors without question and the guy walks over and kicks him then runs back.
What was Ripley trying to say there, I 'm going to dumb this movie down to an episode of the inbetweeners because that's what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom