Pre order from play

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
"Pre-Order Warhammer Online: Age Of Reckoning from Play.com and receive early access to the game and 2 in-game item unlocks. Instructions on how to claim this pre-order offer will be emailed on Thursday 28th August 2008."

have just been on the phone to find out what is what and i should receive an email tomorrow with open beta codes etc

all is looking good

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Their site just says "Early Game Access" and I just rang up too and the guy didn't mention the Open Beta. However the guy didn't seem to know an aweful lot about it, looking it up on the PC it was obvious he was struggling to get the info. He also said something about getting the codes tomorrow and being able to get into the game 3 weeks early, which obviously cant happen.

Think i'm going to wait till tomorrow to order, if you dont mind posting if you infact got an OB code. I'd prefer to have a box and so am likely to buy from Play.com anyway, and i'm in CB so get OB automatically, but I want another code to give to a housemate to try and get him into it.

Aada

Part of the furniture
"Pre-Order Warhammer Online: Age Of Reckoning from Play.com and receive early access to the game and 2 in-game item unlocks. Instructions on how to claim this pre-order offer will be emailed on Thursday 28th August 2008."

have just been on the phone to find out what is what and i should receive an email tomorrow with open beta codes etc

all is looking good

It doesn't say anything about open beta dude only early access.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
It doesn't say anything about open beta dude only early access.

yes but the guy on the phone did :) but i let you know tomorrow as have two copies ordered from there and one from D2D (all from different people before any one whines about multiboxing)

Aada

Part of the furniture
yes but the guy on the phone did :) but i let you know tomorrow as have two copies ordered from there and one from D2D (all from different people before any one whines about multiboxing)

How many PCs you got set up?

Own grp kinda thing?

JK :p

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
i do have 5 pcs but
one copy is for me one for pinkey and one for my son :)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Mind me asking, assuming D2D means direct2drive - Did you recieve any codes or anything at all from then yet?
I´ve ordered the pre-order from there aswell, but i havent recieved anything, except confimation that i have bought a preordered game..
Altho i did email a tech guy, and hes answer was that i would get an email with something, on the EU beta release day.
Seems wierd, if people allready have those so called "codes"...

Just wondering tbh. This whole "desperatly trying to go to play WAR", is getting on my nerves allready :) might aswell relax.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Mind me asking, assuming D2D means direct2drive - Did you recieve any codes or anything at all from then yet?
I´ve ordered the pre-order from there aswell, but i havent recieved anything, except confimation that i have bought a preordered game..
Altho i did email a tech guy, and hes answer was that i would get an email with something, on the EU beta release day.
Seems wierd, if people allready have those so called "codes"...

Just wondering tbh. This whole "desperatly trying to go to play WAR", is getting on my nerves allready :) might aswell relax.

nothing from D2D as yet bar the you will get the codes in plenty of time to allow you to play open beta ....

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
The people who already have codes are probably those like me who got the collectors edition, the early release, open beta and extra item codes were mailed out for that a long time ago.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
My pre order from play is still sitting in the outstanding orders page.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
I just ordered this from Play.com

Warhammer Online: Age Of Reckoning (with Early Game Access & 2 In-Game Item Unlocks)

So will wait n see what happens next.....

Maasu

Fledgling Freddie
Slightly worried as they haven't mentioned open beta access, but will wait and see for the announcement later on today.

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
when is this announcement supposed to be.. im in work soon and dont want to miss it

BLayzZE

Fledgling Freddie
I hope you guys do get your codes today (28th), but i wouldn't hold your breath.
There were numerous promises made by Play.com as to the availability of CE codes, none of which turned out to be true.

The bottom line here is nobody at Play.com has any idea about anything.

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
ive had the dvd case with my codes for about 2 months now. just nowere to put them. please pikeh tell us im on my knees lol

pikeh

Resident Freddy
ive had the dvd case with my codes for about 2 months now. just nowere to put them. please pikeh tell us im on my knees lol

I was only joking :D

/edit Wait, with this untold power, I can take on the world! MUWAHAHAH!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just noticed 2 new thing on the WAR euro site.

2 tabs named Firststeps and Partnerships they are greyed out atm though.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Just noticed 2 new thing on the WAR euro site.

2 tabs named Firststeps and Partnerships they are greyed out atm though.

They've been there since they moved the websire to the new servers a while ago.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
tapping my fingers to the bone!!!

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
In my many years experiance with Play.com you will get what your after soon. I have never had a bad word to say about play.com. its a very well ran company.

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
In my many years experiance with Play.com you will get what your after soon. I have never had a bad word to say about play.com. its a very well ran company.

Well my one concern is the last time I pre-ordered a CE of something from Play. I pre-ordered the CE of City of Villians, and it didn't arrive until a fortnight after the release date. Constant calls to Play's customer service yielded nothing but excuses.

I'm just hoping they don't screw this one up. If I lose my head-start progress and have to wait for two weeks again before I can actually start playing again, I will be most.....displeased.

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Well my one concern is the last time I pre-ordered a CE of something from Play. I pre-ordered the CE of City of Villians, and it didn't arrive until a fortnight after the release date. Constant calls to Play's customer service yielded nothing but excuses.

I'm just hoping they don't screw this one up. If I lose my head-start progress and have to wait for two weeks again before I can actually start playing again, I will be most.....displeased.

I have 2 boxes with codes, One from play.com as i have a CE pre ordered and one that cost me £10 from HMV. the best gift sent to my house before OB starts gets the extra codes ;)

Anywho good luck, Never heard anything like that about play. everything i have ordered from them has always arrived on time and many times before expected .

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
My oh just rang play.com and the emails are being sent out today, they said head office is on it and it will definately be done. It doesn't say what time today but it will be done today.

Maasu

Fledgling Freddie
Called Play.com, they didn't have a clue about Open beta, just early access.

Gonna wait for the announcement, if there is one that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom