Post your funny kills here ^_^

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
fg (was some buffbots tho) SS in marfach caverns, i was there exping GoV with zerk+shaman bb, and apparently they also went there for same reason, a few meters of kiting and a bit to eager minstrel i was the last troll standing. (also thx to some mobs who happened to aggro their cleric) :)

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
UriZeN said:
story goes like this
i see a guardian caster and a warder claric running all alone and unprotected from atk so i say god thank u for blessing me with free rps, so i unstealth and attack the guardian. the cleric tries to react but i equip battler mez him and continue to hunt the guardian which have used his mastery of legs ability,
in my suprise instead of running back to atk he turns back to me and mez me! but he was stupid enough to start nuking instead of running again, so after he saw that his nuke was like trying to bring down a wall with a fork he starts running again but he has only one end bar and he wasted it alrady! so farewell to the guardian! but the evul cleric didnt stay idle he summoned reinforcements so by the time the guardian layed dead a fg of warders-myrmidons came to avenge the poor guy so they stun me and are ready to beat the crap out of me! so what to do here, sit and die??? or try and see if mez is still on battler! i say wth lets try! so i purge stun target a warder wizzy and i switch to battler! and yes mez is still on!!!!!! so what we have here is 7ppl mezzed the warder wizzy dead and a sb trying to get away with 2% health! and thank to the stupid mincer that instead of dding me right after i stealthed he tried to stun while i already had stun immunity i got away!!!!!

god i wish i had that on vid......
now givf more funny kills!!!!!!

lol!

My best moment was pre 1.62, killed 5 low rr infils alone below mtk, 2 where unbuffed, and all didnt attack at the same time. First 2, then 1 then 2, but it went fast, and i had a screenie off 5 dead infils spread aorund me, too bad I lost it with my old comp :/. No skill what so ever, just mindless df-spamming + 2-3 weapon-switches :p

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Cutri said:
Solo Mana Chanter farming Cambions in DF, Hibs lose DF to Mids so i was keeping an eye out for inc. Saw 2 Mids strafe look round the corner so I sent pet after them with Focus Shield up, this ofcourse meant i could not move or do anything.

The 2 mids beat on the pet, ignoring me, until they killed themselves on the FS, I really laughed alot that day :)

loool!!

Well, what has happened to me a number of times is while in odins and bored of not finding enemies I move to some spot to kill some mobs (when I still needed arty xp!). So, I had several times being jumped by stealthers (especially archers) during that and most of the times I beat them :)

One other time in odins, I saw some healer from a bit far who managed to agro that stupid mob at zonewall between amg-hmg. So, while mezzing that I jumped her. Ofc I was instant mezzed but funny part was that instead of leaving she stunned and tried to kill me. I almost cried for her when she used both instants and stuff and did nothing. Learnt afterwards that at start thought I was cleric (gotta love my old disguise with medium shield!)

Oxy

Fledgling Freddie
Kited 6 hibs in odins with my cave shammy (solo), took out four :)

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
I was on my Reaver and was duo with my friend Marchegiani and we took out a fg of noob hibs other day, was fun :)

Tilda

Has to be on my cabby. I was hiding in hmg room, odins, fg hibs stop hib side. I debuff lifetap 2 dead really fast, they both had shit resists. Then the rest run through and come to room and I MoC another 3 down before i die :D
I laughed so hard.
Although perfectly bombing 4fg of Zoysters lot who were trying to camp amg room in emain with the PV group has to be a close second. ;)

Tilda

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Remember once when we had retaken Nottmoor from hibs, but got hit by GT at lord, so I checked at the back of tower and saw a luri down there, fired 2 bolts on him then jumped down, landed right infront of him and killed him with 1 staff-swing. It was one of those kills you remember.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Remember once when we had retaken Nottmoor from hibs, but got hit by GT at lord, so I checked at the back of tower and saw a luri down there, fired 2 bolts on him then jumped down, landed right infront of him and killed him with 1 staff-swing. It was one of those kills you remember.

looooooool :worthy:

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Killed a lvl 50 hunter on my buffed lvl 40 reaver by running around him in circles doing indigosnake

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
once there was some random inf killing expers in df, i mean lvl 20-30ish's so i went to where they were dying and stood seemingly afk for a while with my short bow out, couple of minutes later yay he attempts to PA me, misses and i kill him. or when 3 buffed infils (fairly low RR) jump a druid right infront of me, i somehow manage to kill all 3, had to use purge, IP and moose though.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Endiniet spotted a fg albs near mill in emain and ichored them, but they must of been a BG1 group because they all died instantly and filled our chatlogs with "You have gained 1rp!" :)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
good funny kill i had recently was when i was outsmide mtk in emain with my zerker, i had 2% to go on malice axe so i decided to spend 10min lvling it on green cons lol before the gg later that night. i then sat down for end and went on irc for a few mins. when i get bak i see a minstrel is hitting me and im on 10-15% health, so i stand up go vendo on him and 2-3 shot him (he was buffed). was quite funny:p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
removed all the adari/khartoum bullshit (including khartoums first post since that'll probably just start another e-peen fighting match)

keep it on topic please

Vaar

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, but funny is in the eye of the beholder:)

My story is from back in the Caledonia days when we ran a small ragtag group of 4. Met a same size alb force on mid hill and after 35'ish secconds the 2 ppl standing was my brothers Healer (Erun) and an alb cleric (Scounge? or smth), I was last of the others to die (*dotted by a cabby I think?, but I didn't know shit about DaoC so it may be anything really), while I was hitting on the cleric.

My Brother bravely ignored his low healthbar and started to hit on the Alb (both manafree probably). My group cheered like crazy... After 4 hits taken my brother couln't even see a streak in the lifebar, but was still standing. 2 swings later the cleric goes down. If THATs not a close and funneh fight nothing is:) He claims that it is his ONLY deathspam ever.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Killed a savage once with my warden.. i was detaunting him while he was spamming all his self buffs, he couldn't really hit me and at the end his self buffs killed him.. well almost, had to finish him off with one blow :x

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
funny kills ... well few nights ago in thid, was treb'ing middies who held the ck.

Hibs show up behind us and where all boofing and stoof , basicly getting rdy to have a nice alb sandwich. however i trun around pick a new ground target with my treb ( well catapult) fire right in the middle of them, hit 8 , and i 1 shot 6 of the hibs , the cg found it really funny , as do i. =)

was a great night of fighting in thid too =)

Jimmeh

Fledgling Freddie
if killing people on camalann counts then here goes:

a hunter was trying to jump on the roofs of buildings from the towers in MM, so i kept killing him when he dropped with my shade. i was in level gear he has SC or some drops so was killing me when on equal HP. jumped him on the tower, he stuck to me so i hoped off the tower and he did too, managing to kill himself and leaving me free to run off and restealth

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt' see this was only told about it so feel free to correct me if its worng, but back in the day of almost no lvl 50's and lvl 25+'s rvring in emain.

40+ albs heading to Crimm to take it, not many hibs out for defence so Tyla (1 of the first level 50's on hib, also first to have an in game wedding iirc) agro's a bloodletter and ran into the albs, he xp died but the albs also hit the mob and it then wiped all/most of them out so they had to abandon their atempt on Crimm :)

ceixava

Fledgling Freddie
cougar.jpg

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Had borrowed a friends 50 necro, and had gone to HoTC to lvl my pala's SoK. Well so, pala on stick and down to lvl, meet another necro, with a inf (i think) also on stick that were lvl'ing he's GoV, so we teamed up.
After a while we run into a group of 5-6 mids lvl 40-50 none of them 50 i think, and none over RR1.
So anyways, my pala and necro was on same account so coulden't swith for combat with both, so i fought with necro, same with the guy i was with.
We take a caster and tank down with pet nukes in no times, and then the mid tanks get the brilliant idea of starting to attack the pets, well only thing they didn't really think of was that the necro can cast lifetaps without pet, so they goes down fairly quick to. Think there was a shammy and a something left that managed to escape. But really had a laugh at it, hope i'll meet em again :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom