Post your funny kills here ^_^

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
The Funniest kill u ever had....

story goes like this
i see a guardian caster and a warder claric running all alone and unprotected from atk so i say god thank u for blessing me with free rps, so i unstealth and attack the guardian. the cleric tries to react but i equip battler mez him and continue to hunt the guardian which have used his mastery of legs ability,
in my suprise instead of running back to atk he turns back to me and mez me! but he was stupid enough to start nuking instead of running again, so after he saw that his nuke was like trying to bring down a wall with a fork he starts running again but he has only one end bar and he wasted it alrady! so farewell to the guardian! but the evul cleric didnt stay idle he summoned reinforcements so by the time the guardian layed dead a fg of warders-myrmidons came to avenge the poor guy so they stun me and are ready to beat the crap out of me! so what to do here, sit and die??? or try and see if mez is still on battler! i say wth lets try! so i purge stun target a warder wizzy and i switch to battler! and yes mez is still on!!!!!! so what we have here is 7ppl mezzed the warder wizzy dead and a sb trying to get away with 2% health! and thank to the stupid mincer that instead of dding me right after i stealthed he tried to stun while i already had stun immunity i got away!!!!!

god i wish i had that on vid......
now givf more funny kills!!!!!!

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Beat a buffed scout with VW who used FZ on me, turned me into a beetle when his GSV proc went off and I lifetapped him to death when he backed off...morale of the story is...scouts can't own everyone :p

Xplo

Banned
a rr5 hunter jumped my cleric, fully debuffed him and owned his ass with 1 insta used ;<

Calvin

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm guess my funniest one is standing on my own at mmg emain with my cleric after losing my group and seeing a sb sneaking up on me. Decided not to wait for him to pa me. So I hit him with mace :twak: . For some wierd reason he decided to run off. So I stunned and smited him to death while he ran around like a headless chicken. Was funny when my group started yelling nerf the cleric :)

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I was beating a Scout with my old Shadowblade. Sst added with low hp and died off my damage shield ^^

I laughed.

Edit: Maybe not my funniest kill, but surely one of the candidates :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
a rr1 infil that jumped me while I was having fun with random mobs outside mtk and got wtfpwned!

the 2 mids that ran into me in HW today...

rooted both healer and warrior.... nearsighted healer.. sicc'd pet on healer dot x 2 nuke nuke nuke.. he uses insta.. but tis ok pet still on him .. nuke nuke nuke.. 2nd insta used... dot x 2 again.. by this time warrior is loose and trying to whoop my ass.. pet kills healer... omwtfpwn pet stuns warrior... /face nuke nuke dot dot.. run.... /face nuke nuke 2 dead mids.
moral of the story... u dont have to be debuff specc'd to pwn!! :clap:

was about to feel sorry for em when i recall the same duo ran me over in HW last week.. so its 1-1 now :flame:

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
Solo Mana Chanter farming Cambions in DF, Hibs lose DF to Mids so i was keeping an eye out for inc. Saw 2 Mids strafe look round the corner so I sent pet after them with Focus Shield up, this ofcourse meant i could not move or do anything.

The 2 mids beat on the pet, ignoring me, until they killed themselves on the FS, I really laughed alot that day :)

majik

Banned
Solo'd a rr6 sorc with 2h battler as a pac healer, kinda amusing...

Salk

Fledgling Freddie
Solo Theurg in DF, very peeved after a hunter had first killed me :twak: , then shot me on rez :eek2: (lol thank god for dmg immunity for the first second or so). She then waved at me over the next 30 mins in almost every room I moved to. Finally had enough, so just stood still. /beckoned and waited :kissit: .

Eventually she thought screw it, I'll kill him again. Alas as she drew her bow, she unstealthed, :flame: and earth pet / ice pet duo on her (she hit PBT 2 times poor girl), earth pet on her pet dog too, and run around pillar keeping her busy. (OK a more experienced hunter would see me dead) But its sad when a stealther tries to jump a low RR lvl 49 solo Theurg, and gets pwn'd.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Killing a buffed semi-high rr scout (Gethin, 1.14mil rps) today with my unbuffed VW despite being almost ooe on inc, zephyred and shield slammed made me laugh irl.

minime_

Fledgling Freddie
Killed a fully buffed lvl 50 infil (Totallyhot) with my lvl 34 spiritmaster.

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Killing a Blademaster in DF as level 49 RR1 Warrior, while 2 RR3 Enchanters were trying to PBAE me to death.
They kept interrupting themselves by moving when I moved. They were apparently sticking me and were so close they could have easily baseline nuked me to death, or hit me with the edge of their PBAE.

Instead I killed the Blademaster (?) and got away alive by retreating behind the other incoming mids :p

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Best fun was back in the days where i allways ran to alb frontiers with my rm soloed a FG at Elly fort twice, most of em higher lvl then me, i was 47 or so at the time.
But most fun part was that after i killede em, they got back and i killede em again. Then the following day my GM at the time Pm's me and says he got a email complaning about me Xp killede them twice in short time

Another fun time was up at Elly fort where im hiding in trying to sneak out and nuke the weak once then a infil spots me and decided to ambush me in the middle of the fort, which ofc makes 10000+ ellys decided to instant kill him and the two groups out side was good fun, atleast i laughed :p

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
minime_ said:
Killed a fully buffed lvl 50 infil (Totallyhot) with my lvl 34 spiritmaster.

I saw that irl, and I was laughing - Hard.. and Totally was QQing ;P

Lethul

FH is my second home
just now in odin's gate (or 30 min ago), stacked 4 dd traps and Viperhand (NS) insta died from the draps as he stepped forward to perf me :p

maybe not the funniest but i laughed abit when i saw him fall over :p

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
the 2 mids that ran into me in HW today...

rooted both healer and warrior.... nearsighted healer.. sicc'd pet on healer dot x 2 nuke nuke nuke.. he uses insta.. but tis ok pet still on him .. nuke nuke nuke.. 2nd insta used... dot x 2 again.. by this time warrior is loose and trying to whoop my ass.. pet kills healer... omwtfpwn pet stuns warrior... /face nuke nuke dot dot.. run.... /face nuke nuke 2 dead mids.
moral of the story... u dont have to be debuff specc'd to pwn!! :clap:

was about to feel sorry for em when i recall the same duo ran me over in HW last week.. so its 1-1 now :flame:

I'm pretty sure the thread title said something about funny kills

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
rly?¿

ñasñasñasñasñasñasñas xDDDDDDDD

Snazzy comment...the ban taught you nothing i see )o:

Funiest kill i had was when i was in DF with my lvl 46 necro...i was sat getting my power back and i saw a hibbie come after me. Nothing strange about that...he came after ME...totally ignored my pet who was happily sapping his soul. When he finally sussed what was going on and turned to the pet, i cast my own LT and he died. My rank went from RR1 L5 to RR1 L7 in one easy move ((o: made me happy.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Killing a fg of nub mids with Me, Lox and Medusa in Odins.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
hmmmm i would say it was yesterday where i scored this very lovely chick(n1) at the friday university bar. and some other chick(n2) came and slaped me becuase somehow she(n2) had other plans with me.

n1 found this very amusing so just to piss n2 even more off she tryed to sexually abuse me in front of like 200 ppl .....

tbh maybee it was me who got killed... but i had fun anyway !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom