Post your funny kills here ^_^

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I'm gonna start with this classic Xbow Kill to finish off a running SB :clap:
Post some funny RVR kills here -- staff kills, throwing knife kills, whatever kills :fluffle:

Attachments

• xbowkill.jpg
    xbowkill.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,153

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Dont have a screeny, but i added in a fight when i was on 4% hp, the guy had a reactive dot and i die :(

Vehlin

Loyal Freddie
Was from Pennine Mts to HW and some random RR1 ranger starts firing arrows at me, I do a Last Attacker then /face, when I see him I stick engage on and sit there. He continues to shoot at me to no effect until I decide to run up to him and teach him not to shoot at tanks.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
funniest was kiting a reaver into mobs with my bard, the smartass used his chants like i hoped he would and got him aggro from 3-4 mobs. he used IP and still died, i purged slam just in case tho :)

had it recorded, but i think i deleted all my solo bard footage when i was frustrated about premiere crashing and me being stupid enough not to save it, didnt want to start all over. :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Mine would be zephyring people into agro mobs, accidents ofc ^^

A friend recorded a funneh fight with a necro with his hunter awhile ago. Necro on top of mmg, my friend shoots pet, pet is on defencive, decides to leg it away. He looks back to see pet chasing him, pet falls to the ground, so he sprints back and shoots the silly caster. ;D

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
44 druid meets a RR4L7 minstrel solo.

Attachments

• kill.JPG
    kill.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 957

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Funniest one I remember I did not even have to do a thing,

Stood next to the glacier giant in odins, a passing bard tries to mezz me and I resist, in a panic he hits the aoe mezz and this time gets me.

Of cause the glacier giant resisted.

Never been so happy whilst mezzed in my life :D

Appollo

Part of the furniture
I managed to Dragonfang myself while fighting a SB.

DF'ed.JPG
[/IMG]

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Was when i was running around in Emain as a little green-con skald.
I ran through mmg and saw a chanter on the other side. He had a nice epic armour and all. Those were still new at that time.
Being afraid of all things conning red, i legged it like every good skald would do.

Mids had DC at the time, so i ran there with the chanter pet chasing me.
I got up to DC and sat down to rest, but the pet got up there after me.
Guards quickly killed it and ran of after the owner(think i had snared or mezzed him, so he was a little behind). I followed 4-5 guards all the way to DCX where they ganked the chanter. :)

Wasn't really my kill as i didn't get any rps for it, but getting a chanter killed is always a pleasure. =)

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Most fun kills are when i manage to kill people from a fg when solo, rocks even more when its high rr groups :)

Another fun kill was at amg once, a scout attacked me i sent pet after him, but in the same second a hib group came so i ran up in room and tried to defend my self, i got lucky since a mid fg came and we won the fight and a few mins after the fight i got a kill, was a bit confused since it was full rp's but then i remembered my pet so it turned out it soloed the unlucky scout :)

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Most fun was when i died of Norpan about 5 times in one day, dunno why but it still makes me laugh :)

didyoufeelpac

Fledgling Freddie
my fanniest momend and kills was when i desided to go amg emain alone . then 3 paladins and 1 wizz saw me and come toword me i mezzed them killed the wizz (no one purged ) then the 3 paladins started chasing me to bolg the funnie part was i told cf /as need help bolg someone to "shave" me insteed of safe me. lol paladins agro guards and with the help of <tdaer> ranger we killed them was realy funnie especialy when someone reply from as what shave bikini line or normal lol :D

sorry for bad english and spelling :)

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
I'm gonna start with this classic Xbow Kill to finish off a running SB :clap:
Post some funny RVR kills here -- staff kills, throwing knife kills, whatever kills :fluffle:

I get mistaken as a SB, i feel so cheap :(

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Lol lembit :) You looked like one! Quit looking like one :twak:

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
Most funny fight that I have ever experienced must be when I was IRL at Killrake's place and playing on his BB comp (350mhz 128mb RAM) and playing his pac healer (killlrake) for the first time and he played his lvl 46 Cave shammy (cavie) and we decided to take a look in odin's just for the fun.
When we were on the Liche Zonewall very close to Bled we saw someone inc.
The comp I sat on froze and I tried to get a mezz of (what ever that was at that time :) ) but it was a mincer who mezzed me first (named Sunwolf) and he started to chase Cavie. I turned around after the mezzed stoped (no purge) and I mezzed him and healed cavie up. Sunwolf went purge and was out of end and hitted like crazy and even calling for help (Sunwolf calls for help from SW!) Cavie then ran around a tree with sunwolf behind him round and round me healing him. And then after about 2-3 mins fighting (sunwolf went IP and all) 2 fg The Brethren showed up from the road and killed Cavie. Then I PR'ed Cavie and I got at least some rp on Killrake's char Killrake :)

We laughed for hours that night, /salute "brave" Sunwolf :cheers: :cheers:

Yelling for help hahaha...

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Brylle Madness said:
We laughed for hours that night, /salute "brave" Sunwolf :cheers: :cheers:

Yelling for help hahaha...

I joined The Brethren for a short while when I returned to Excal to create my Necro. Sunwolf was in a group within the Guild that called themselves 'Blue Ice' or something equally gay...they then left shortly thereafter to become 'New Order'. How very 1337 :puke:

God knows what happened to them - I think some of them went to Midgard to form a new Guild there.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
quite some time ago i watched 2FG hibs run around, getting tired of this i managed to target a lurikeen and got myself ready on the path where they was passing back and forth between amg-atk in emain.
when they came running towards me i readied my 2h sword and pressed PA exactly as the zerg was ontop of me, hoping for a bit of luck so i would actually hit the little luri.
i burst out in laughter as i hit, and CD follows up quite fast as i got hastebot >.<
the luri went down pretty fast, cant remember if i had to whack it one more time or if it died in the two first hits, and correct me if im wrong but it was someone "fameous", im not 100% certain who it was on this particular occation cos i've done this several times actually.
anyway, the 2FG hibs didnt manage to react until the luri was dead and pretty far away from me, i managed to run and restealth before they got in any spell at me aswell.

other times i have died miserably after the kill, and sometimes died miserably while attempting the same stunt :)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
Chronicpain - lvl 43 Shaman vs 7L3 Wizzy

Chronicpain2.jpg

7 of ur group m8s must be in another zone (maybe on pad) 2 get more than 1200 rp's 4 finishing off an enemy.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
7 of ur group m8s must be in another zone (maybe on pad) 2 get more than 1200 rp's 4 finishing off an enemy.
he is not lvl50, so he gets rp bonus from lvl difference.

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
So many funny ones...

remember killing a BM at the gorge road. He comes back and this time he beats me, though he only has 5%. He then proceeds /rudeing and /laughing at me for minute or more.

An arrow appears in his chest as a scout runs by and over our corpses.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
a year or so ago...patch 1.60 iirc. me - rr5 5-spec SB in 99% qua SC set. +11 axe, +4 la, no cs....

i camp amg-atk road...when 3 shadows appear behind. with names above heads - fellow SBs. Ztyx and co iirc. /wave, /wave...they disappear. minute passes, some albs appear on horizon. they closing in - i get that they are 4, running on mage speed, some ava with staff goes 1st. i think "ok, we are 4, they are 4, we'll kill them". i move and try to line up PA......

mage dies in 1 hit. enemy confised. i f8-stick-df-df-df-df, drop another one (who?), stick another one (pally), df, they start hitting me (at last!), df, ooe, unstyled, hit, hit, hit..., pally FHs......and i get that i am fighting ALONE! and im deep ooe, at 80% hp and 2 enemies are hitting me - and 4th one is an infil....and i notice Ztyx's grp coming down from faraway hill....

well, i lived. with 20-30% hp. Ztyx's words "Hroft, look what u've done!".

those albs were for sure unbuffed, rr2-3 or so, mb even not 50...but this is my most fun in daoc so far.
------------------------
another one. this patch, 2-3 weeks ago. im r7l4, still 5-spec, toaed/buffed to teeth.

around tower, notice 2 alb stealthers with shields going to dcx, i move faster than them - and wait ahead at road. rdy pbae mezz poison. 1st one closes in....PA 1st, 2nd one mezzed, he tries to joust me but cd still lands, ss, garrote, achilles, #1 dead. run behind #2, snowsquall, he turns, dd ("oh its a mincer ffs"), dd, dd (shit..another 1 added!), dd, stun, stun, mezz....i purge. continue hit #2 till ooe, then fire up malice charge and end heal pot....then kill him. turn to 3rd one. he at 90% hp, me at 30%, hit him once, ooe again, get hit by him once, too quickly get a premezzpoisoned weapon, hit him, poison sticks, i joust while trying to use heal pot (forgot that timer is down), but still see healing graphics (wtf?), then again.....mid fg passes by. sm and shammie heal me to 80%, i return, break mezz on minstrel and kill him.

all those 3 albs were buffed, but noone used ip/sos/purge/fz. name of enemy #2 is Lamborgini (and why i didnt detect him as mincer 1st? wouldnt attack then prolly..)

luck ftw :)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Playing Midgard/pryd, a supp SM lvl42 soloing at tormented necyomancers at naburite drinkers spot, a friend had buffed me and my pet, after few kills i was resting for pow and afk-bio, when i come back to PC i saw on the screen a NS 50 attacking me, his PA landed on my pet, his CD on my bt, the third move missed and did about 200 dmg only. Quickly i sit and take controls, my pet stuns him, i pbaoe twice, he went off stun and attack me again whit weapon and DD, the weapon attack intercepted by pet, the DD 100 dmg more, QC pbaoe and he was at 30%, i begin to sprint, the pet intercepted 2 hits more, pet on passive and root him, rest out of range and used McL, and then nuked his crap, about 1200 rps and the pet intercepted 5 times off 8.
Man, SMs aint overpowered, seriously :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
lvl 43
and i was duo, guy i was with died so was heading back mtk when i saw him in a bush
:)
i did abuse game dynamics tho :twak:

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Not quite RVR but funny anyways

Funniest kills I have seen was a small hiccup on Atens shield island, we somehow pulled 3-4 very nasty statues, they hit like a truck and our unconventional group decided a tactical withdrawl was needed.

Coupla members got killed tho, myself and another managed to get to the haven, unfortunatly they decided that we needed to die and followed us there, I being a stubborn git said Noooooo....anyways we kited them about for a bit until they had massacred 3-4 of the guards at the haven. we started to get a bit worried thinking we had broken the game somehow..

Anyway we duly buffed up another couple of the guards to the hilt and they managed to kill 2 of the statues, one remained however and the guards couldnt kill it it however was waging a war on the Albs coming to see what was going on, quite a few albs died in that scrap, 10-15 mins later the fighting was still carrying on, a necro got ressed and the statue went for him.

The Necro and his mate who ressed him legged it to the Djinn and ported somewhere, the statue was truly pissed at this and decided to head off to sea, meanwhile we located our mincer that had released and followed the guard that was following the statue. We could just keep up with mincer speed btw.. eventually (3 Zones later) we saw a boat in the water and the statue headed directly for it, low and behold it was the necro from before that had been scroll farming for the last 20mins since the haven massacre.

He was erm very startled to say the least, after much much buffage and healage the statue died, the whole pursuit had lasted around 30-40 mins.

That was the funniest thing I have seen in 2.5years of daoc.

I sometimes have the feeling that GOA play little trick to keep things amusing, this puppy was one nasty statue..maybe too nasty....

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Not quite RVR but funny anyways

Funniest kills I have seen was a small hiccup on Atens shield island, we somehow pulled 3-4 very nasty statues, they hit like a truck and our unconventional group decided a tactical withdrawl was needed.

Coupla members got killed tho, myself and another managed to get to the haven, unfortunatly they decided that we needed to die and followed us there, I being a stubborn git said Noooooo....anyways we kited them about for a bit until they had massacred 3-4 of the guards at the haven. we started to get a bit worried thinking we had broken the game somehow..

Anyway we duly buffed up another couple of the guards to the hilt and they managed to kill 2 of the statues, one remained however and the guards couldnt kill it it however was waging a war on the Albs coming to see what was going on, quite a few albs died in that scrap, 10-15 mins later the fighting was still carrying on, a necro got ressed and the statue went for him.

The Necro and his mate who ressed him legged it to the Djinn and ported somewhere, the statue was truly pissed at this and decided to head off to sea, meanwhile we located our mincer that had released and followed the guard that was following the statue. We could just keep up with mincer speed btw.. eventually (3 Zones later) we saw a boat in the water and the statue headed directly for it, low and behold it was the necro from before that had been scroll farming for the last 20mins since the haven massacre.

He was erm very startled to say the least, after much much buffage and healage the statue died, the whole pursuit had lasted around 30-40 mins.

That was the funniest thing I have seen in 2.5years of daoc.

I sometimes have the feeling that GOA play little trick to keep things amusing, this puppy was one nasty statue..maybe too nasty....

on top of this tay, u left out that the necro thanked us for killing the statue (he didn't realise it was our fault in the beginning)

- English -

Resident Freddy
its always fun to staff kill tanks when you got a healer pet healing you :p

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Brylle Madness said:
Sunwolf calls for help from SW!
Doubt Sunwolf was running solo if there was indeed a guild group up and running... Dunno when this was though, it it was within the last 2 months, then it could very well have been a friend playing (as Sunwolf plays on Mid now)... If it wasnt, there's a 98% chance that sunwolf wasnt solo, cant remember a single instance that sunwolf wasnt in a GG and there was one running...

Danamyr said:
I joined The Brethren for a short while when I returned to Excal to create my Necro. Sunwolf was in a group within the Guild that called themselves 'Blue Ice' or something equally gay...they then left shortly thereafter to become 'New Order'. How very 1337 :puke:

God knows what happened to them - I think some of them went to Midgard to form a new Guild there
Bit jealous we could get a good group up and we didnt invite your necro?

Dunno how you got in the guild with your necro anyhow, I wasnt exactly inviting them... Anyways, yes we did go to Midgard and still play there... Having fun in the game, my god having fun is 1337... As for TB, doubt you even have a good clue what happend, so I suggest you stfu about that...

My funniest kill was the first day we went to RvR on Midgard, we killed the 'The Brethren' guild group at RR2 in 5s with a pbaoe bomb... Seeing its my (old) guild, it had special 'value' :)

Another good one was killing 6 out of 8 hibs with my wizard + heal-bot, seeing Tankster (rr10 at that time) was in it, it was rather funny :)

A funny moment is getting send a screenshot of mids attacking a keep, with a line in the cg '[Chat] <random mid>: OMG Magmatic got in!' ... I laughed at that one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom