Poll- Which game will you play?

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
(Wanted to do a poll, but i couldnt find the option.)

I just wanted to know which of these games you guys will be playing, since DAoC been doing bad lately (afaik) and people seem very negative about ToA. Though NF seem very nice.

Me myself will try Everquest II.
(DAoC's RvR system is so perfect and flawless and sooo much fun, nothing will ever beat it TBH, unless they totaly copy it.)

Just vote:

A) Everquest II
B) Dragon Empires
C) World of Warcraft
D) Lineage II

(I know there are many more mmorpg's being released this year, but those are the ones that seem to be most interesting atm.)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
A is going to be shit, apparently.
B I have heard nothing about for absolutely ages so I'm assuming that it is also going to be shit.
C looks nice atm, I'll wait to see what some reviews have to say first though.
D is undoubtably shit.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Think DAoC will be the one and only mmorpg for me. If I stop then I'll focus 99% on RL and 1% on random games on LAN partys with the guys.
Brood war 4twin!!!ᥨ!!!╬!!!▓!!!111

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Out of those games then id say WoW, but if i can choose smth else id say Darkfall :>

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna try Dragon Empires (im such a DE fanboi ;)), if its not much cop i doubt i'll try another mmorpg.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
I will try WoW, Dragon Empires and/or Darkfall

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Definatly going to try WoW when it his Europe (i've got no real interest in playing on the American servers tbh) - depends on how good/bad it is I might stop playing DAoC.

Zephyd

One of Freddy's beloved
If i ever slip out of DAoC i will most definately go back to 'normal' games (non MMO)

Fediuld

Fledgling Freddie
Nice poll but some one game is missing. DARKFALL ONLINE. Ultimate mmorpg.
A) Everquest II = the same crap and the first.

B) Dragon Empires = hmmm interesting until we see the final product. When they start making that game seems well promishing but not they have cut off more than 60% of the starting features.

C) World of Warcraft = no realm vs realm. the pvp is very limited. so on the same bin with everquest.

D) Lineage II = shit. for Koreans etc :twak:

Talking about Darkfall is the only games which coming out and has "rvr". And not like daoc but every castle-area-town can be captured by the enemies. 6 races /realm (ORC RULES), 100% skill based, free pvp, if you die in one battle you cannot join the same battle/siege :flame:

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
well the game that i want to play isnt there "guild wars" so id go with wow i intend to look at it

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Fediuld said:
C) World of Warcraft = no realm vs realm. the pvp is very limited. so on the same bin with everquest.

HUH?

you can attack zones of the other realm and capture it? How is that not RvR?

and the zones can be defended by the other realm.

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, Darkfall sounds interesting, i need to check that out.

And as i said, i dont think EQ2 (or any other game) will be like DAoC. But the graphics and the PvE seems REALLY nice.
And for WoW, it just looks silly... But then again, i havent looked into it that much so i dont really know much about the game. I might have to check it out aswell.

It's just such a shame DAoC had to release ToA :( atleast they could of reduced the PvE in ToA, by removing ML's or the scroll farming. I think 99% of the DAoC players only play DAoC for the RvR. Otherwise they would still be playing EQ.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
hehe will never touch another mmorpg,
but saw a vid of EQ2 must say it looked awsome, but ofc if the game play is shit, then the visuals are worth crap, wouldnt know tho, never played it, and wont ever,

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
A lot of guildies tried lineage 2 only 2 of them still play it the rest said it was utter crap. To me WoW looks a bit childish though i will have to wait and see, gameplay >> graphics. Elite 4 is coming out within the next year so would like to give that a go, the first Elite was so far ahead of its time.

camelot21

Fledgling Freddie
Jardar said:
(Wanted to do a poll, but i couldnt find the option.)

I just wanted to know which of these games you guys will be playing, since DAoC been doing bad lately (afaik) and people seem very negative about ToA. Though NF seem very nice.

Me myself will try Everquest II.
(DAoC's RvR system is so perfect and flawless and sooo much fun, nothing will ever beat it TBH, unless they totaly copy it.)

Just vote:

A) Everquest II
B) Dragon Empires
C) World of Warcraft
D) Lineage II

(I know there are many more mmorpg's being released this year, but those are the ones that seem to be most interesting atm.)

you forgot to put in poll darkfallonline at my opinion because to me it appears appreciable game

www.darkfallonline.com

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
harebear said:
Out of those games then id say WoW, but if i can choose smth else id say Darkfall :>

i'm interested in darkfall too, will be a great game if they get it right.

bult

Loyal Freddie
Try WoW but probably go for darkfall when its released

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
i will play whit my balls...
1. its fun
2. u dont have to pay anything
3. its fun

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
Elite 4 is coming out within the next year so would like to give that a go, the first Elite was so far ahead of its time.

I played Elite 2, biggest load of crap ever, never even heard of Elite 3.

The origional BBC Micro version will never be matched, it was simply the most innovative game ever made.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Darkfall online is going to be similar to UO with hopefully nice graphics. \o/

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tallen said:
I played Elite 2, biggest load of crap ever, never even heard of Elite 3.

The origional BBC Micro version will never be matched, it was simply the most innovative game ever made.
elite 3 was called 1st encounters or something and sank without a trace, elite 2 was bugged to hell and pretty much unplayable :/ hopefully with todays test standards elite 4 will be worth it :)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Playing FFXI now while waiting for DE or WoW.

Should hopefully get into the beta for both games, so I can choose before they're released.

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Only projects i'm following atm are WoW (signed up for the beta), Darkfall Online and Middle-Earth Online. Not interested in EQ2 one bit since i've played eq1 on and off since early 2000.

I have doubts that Dragon Empires will ever be published. Fantasy mmorpg market is booming and games already being dropped out, like Ultima XO & Warhammer Online, Horizons is going to be trashed soon I can quarantee that.

We'll see.

Fin

Fledgling Freddie
WoW

EQ2 and L2 r crab

DE might be ok, if they finish it

and about WOW pvp/rvr/fvf , phase 3 it was implented, so u really cant have opinions how its gonna be, need to wait at least to phase 4+

and in its FvF , and i hope they make it good 1, because i aint gonna play in pve server =)

Shneddi

Fledgling Freddie
WiZe^ said:
i will play whit my balls...
1. its fun
2. u dont have to pay anything
3. its fun

ahaha u wankr

wow , the rest look prettty damn shit.
darkfall looks to good to work , itll be shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom