A

aberrac

Tricky question....

Overall GOA get a yes, just.... with reservations

Wannadoo? No, total waste of space...

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.drac
YES...apart from class balancing issues...general lack of high lvl caster drops.

Ever heard of Mythic? Hmm, guess not.

O

old.LandShark

GOA... March time, no. Now? Absolutely YES. If 1.49 comes in on schedule, i'll send em flowers.
Wanadoo? Absolutely not, grrr.

N

Nemesis Warlock

Yes slightly yes

and why didnt u do a REAL poll ;) ?

C

Cro Bar

Yes to server ops

No for GOA feedback.... too little (if at all) too late.....

NO for wannadoo .... these ppl have made the game unplayable 4for me

B

Blood

i have to say: no

router problems, and lack of events really gets me down, but im optimistic, it is getting better, and my no was almost a yes

D

Damini

Seeing if I can make a proper poll, so it is easier to keep track of. I wasn't going to, but it seems be quite a popular thread, so... here goes.

D

Damini

Ok, I have mastered the poll skill. All behold my power, etc.. etc...

I added a fourth option, because it was mentionned that the people doing this poll would most likely be the people who have continued to play, so its kind of a double barrelled no option.

Hope this helps.

A

Alrindel

Well, I really was pushing people to try and boil it down to yes or no, because I suspect that most people when asked a question like that really want to say "yes, but..." and go on about things that were very frustrating to them in the game but not really relevant to the question at hand (and often enough, nothing to do with GOA, like the guy complaining about not enough high level magic user drops). And your poll has three negative responses and one positive response. But in any case enough people responded to the original question that I think we got an indicitave sample, and it will be interesting to see the results of yours as well.

As of right now, I count 62 responses:
Take into account everything: availability of game, price, server stability, delay in patching, customer service via rightnow, events, router problems. Are you, when all is said and done, happy with GOA's service?

Yes - 45 (72.5%)
No - 16 (25.8%)
Don't Know - 1 (1.6%) (Khalen voted both yes and no :rolleyes: )

D

Damini

Well, I think the people that don't feel strongly either way wouldn't bother to type a response, but button clicking is within reach, so that shouldn't hopefully make too much difference. My communication studies teacher drummed into me to always have a mid ground, so old habits die hard. The two different no's are just from my idle curiosity, so can be considered as a single no.

O

old.Kladen

cant GOA get rid of wanadoo?

anywayz i say NO for the lack of feedback and news it would be nice for more updates and event log or something on the site so i can see if there were any events.

there should be a GM on each server most of the time for "stuck under camelot" issues and stuff that that.

can GMs respec my paladin please?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Actually I think Damini's poll is just fine...
it's one negative, one semi-negative, one semi-positive and one positive pick rather than one positive and three negative...

O

old.Iunliten

No

One event in 4 months
No Ingame service
Still slow with patches!
Rightnow.

Well they are getting a little better though and kemor (Goa's only employee?) is cool!

Give me some months and I might go yes

C

censi

No,

Everyone knows why

(80% is well off I see but the number of NO's should send shivers up GOA's spine, and the point about people who have already quit because of it is highly valid)

O

old.Tzeentch

53 votes, does in no way, represent the twenty thousand or so people who still play the game.

Neither does the few hundred people that visit these forums.

Neither does all the other language forums that are about.

A large proportion of online games players never visit forums etc, or at least actively participate in them.

100 people making a lot of noise does not really mean a big problem, when over twenty thousand aren't upset enough to voice their concerns.

A

Addlcove

I seem to recall a story from UO where all players gathered in one church to protest against the lack of bug fixing and then the server crashed, when it came back up they did it again, and kept doing so until it came back up with almost all the bugs gone :)

O

old.Breydel

NO, and I have indeed left EU DAoC because of GOA's piss-poor service.

E

erl

Happy I am. Hope they will be real slow with patching to 1.51, see hidden is pure crap ;)

O

old.Takahome

GAO OK, will be GOOD if they can patch 1.49 and 1.50 each one a month.

Wanadoo :twak: :touch: :puke: That means NO

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
53 votes, does in no way, represent the twenty thousand or so people who still play the game.

Neither does the few hundred people that visit these forums.

Neither does all the other language forums that are about.

A large proportion of online games players never visit forums etc, or at least actively participate in them.

100 people making a lot of noise does not really mean a big problem, when over twenty thousand aren't upset enough to voice their concerns.

And 65% of all of the people didn't vote for a president in their country, 8% of people aren't afraid of gay people and surely 15% of humans don't believe that the sun will explode...then again...these are stats..and they are calculated oddly..

V

Vell

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

And 65% of all of the people didn't vote for a president in their country, 8% of people aren't afraid of gay people and surely 15% of humans don't believe that the sun will explode...then again...these are stats..and they are calculated oddly..

Does that mean that 92% of people are scared of me and my pink thong?
RAAARRRGGGHHH!

O

old.Tohtori

Oh no..that would go towards 99% of people...really...really scared...

And if they ain't, they will be.

C

Chenuba

No.
Patching translations slows down updates on english way to much, crap.
The right now tool is IMO crap.
Closing down official forums, crap.
Only 2 english servers, crap.
CoC allowing people to have more than one account on each server in different realms, crap.
Bad communication channels for community to GOA officials, crap.

Still I play because of the friends, I've made ingame, during the last 5-6 months.

O

old.Tohtori

So what you're trying to say is that...it's crap? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom