Poll: When all is said and done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alrindel

Oi, just yes or no please. We've plenty more slots on the forum for flaming each other to hell and back. ;)

O

old.Enflo

Nope, which is why I mainly play on the US servers now. However I still have my euro account so I must have some hope :)

A

Addlcove

<a warrior clad in blue and red with the emblem of the <Order Of The Knights Templar> on his back walks in and overhears the voting, coughs and stands up>

Friends I have travelled long and hard roads and this is the best service I have yet to encounter, let not the small things ruin your judgement but look at the big picture

YES

<bows to master Hendrick before exiting again>

O

old.Tohtori

YES

Oh i hope florida counts these votes...

C

=Cerebus=

Okay then

When I walked into the shop, there I found my copy.
Whenever I click on Prydwen, it's mostly always open.
Rightnow answered my questions, eventually.

The patched have been slow, they say they'll be faster now.

I'm going to say Yes for GOA.....so far.

O

old.chesnor

I fail to see the point of this thread. Only satisified customers (or satisfied whingers, like myself) will be a) still playing the game and b) frequenting these boards.

That said, I'll vote YES

D

Damini

No.

No disrespect meant to Kemor and co, I appreciate the work they put in, and the hours, but they are just one aspect of a whole.

M

Meatballs

Yes

Originally posted by censi

I would predict about 80%+ would say no. (almost certainly higher)

Dispite all your valid comment, This figure speaks for itself.

This figure, which I just made up, speaks for itself!

Well obviously... :m00:

O

old.chesnor

86% of all statistics are made up on the spot

T

Tiwaz

Aye!

I think, that if nobody new what to expect in coming patches, we wouldn't complain about not having them yet (well, this sounds SO obvious doesn't it:) )
What I mean is, if everyone concentrated on what we has, instead of what we are getting (at some time), we would be a happier community.

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

slow patches
no csr "rightnow sux"
no ingame gms
slow server info on updates
closing down official forums

so its a big fat NO from me .

p.s in coming weeks this may change to a yes cos they are certainly getting better ,,

i would of been interested to see if the above responses would of been different if you asked this before the latest patch went live ,

N

new_leumas

A big NO! But, if they fixed the lag spike and LD issue, then yes.

R

Roo Stercogburn

<Utters 'Yes' with dying breath as arrow comes shooting through wall at him>

K

Khalen

YES (The servers have been running pretty smooth now)

NO (Still no ingame GM's or events (yeah some but I don't recall any yet on Albion) or Guildlistings (I know they had some problems with the tool but hope it will be soon up))

So in overall I think it goes, but could be better :)

T

Trahg

When it comes to speed, they suck. Patching is going kind of slow, almost no progress-reports (like: aprox 90% french and 50% german done etc.) and I've heard that "rightnow" is more like "yeah right". I would like to see some events, but i guess they have enough work to be done in the patching issue.

Mostly no, but not without a little yes ;)

They have mantained the servers well and the LD-problems isn't (at least not very often) their fault. I'll try to have a little faith in these guys and hope they will tweak the speed of patching and stuff, then it'll most probable be a yes! :)

O

old.drac

YES...apart from class balancing issues...general lack of high lvl caster drops.

O

old.Biffsmash

NO NO NO

:( :( :(

Only game I have lag problems with :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom