Poll: When all is said and done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alrindel

Originally posted by censi
My final comment on this is as follows:

If you put a poll, asking each and every player on the game if they are happy with GOA's service. I would predict about 80%+ would say no. (almost certainly higher)

Dispite all your valid comment, This figure speaks for itself.
Ok, fine. Let's see. Without turning this thread into a debate, without going into explanations or trying to convince others, let's have a simple show of hands and see how it compares to Censi's made-up statistic speaking for itself. :p

Take into account everything: availability of game, price, server stability, delay in patching, customer service via rightnow, events, router problems. Are you, when all is said and done, happy with GOA's service?

Me: yes

B

Brannor McThife

<walks into room.>
<coughs once as he unfolds a piece of paper.>

YES.

;)

-G

O

old.Hendrick

<mutters something about 999 skill point-barrier>

Yes.

O

old.mattshanes

Yes definetly ppl dont realise how hard they actually work.

D

dittytwo

well things overall but certian points

overall YES (shocking i even thought about it that hard)

certian points NO

O

old.tRoG

around march time it would have been no, but now it's a

YES!

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Yes definetly ppl dont realise how hard they actually work.

Wise words indeed Matt - Kemor works mad hours for the players on this server, but too many people forget it:rolleyes:

O

old.mattshanes

Yeah that was 3 patches recently thats why it took long all those translations are a nightmare u know.Then again we should be thankful of having such a nice fun game.:)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Yes
(I want a RP-only server, though...;))

K

klavrynd

I'd have to say yes, but only since they are making improvements

I

inqy

of course, the good majority of peeps that would say no, have all left. hence the drop in players we've seen. I still frequent these boards despite playing daoc less and less now. (NvN) :D

NO - but I was pleased to see the last patch went better and also an increase in news lately.

O

old.Tohtori

<Grabs Brannors piece of paper and coughs before reading it>

YES

E

Eblessair

GOA, put aside the patching issues, they have much better support than previous rpgs i have played on, so yes

ahh now Wanadoo? :)
different matter :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by inqy
of course, the good majority of peeps that would say no, have all left. hence the drop in players we've seen.

Good riddance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom