POLL: What is the most stupidly overpowered class in daoc

In terms of easy moderness, overpoweredness, bad design which leads for frustating fi

• Bonedancer

Votes: 190 20.1%
  • Spirit Master

Votes: 39 4.1%
  • Warlock

Votes: 345 36.5%
  • Bainshee

Votes: 114 12.1%
  • Enchanter

Votes: 13 1.4%
  • Vampire

Votes: 55 5.8%
  • Sorceror

Votes: 116 12.3%
  • Theurgs

Votes: 16 1.7%
  • Cabbys

Votes: 11 1.2%
  • Necromancers

Votes: 45 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumbly

Loyal Freddie
BDs are way to oped... to kill one solo is like trying to catch dust...

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
remove uniterupptable LT from the game, and with one clash people would have a chance against BD,and Sorc and these chamber people should be removed anyway.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i gotta say i dont think its WL's now tbh.

I think they are aligned now that if your like a roggzor one u will get pwned and not be able to do too much, if you a toa'd one with some ra's they are like a pain in the same way any caster is.

BD for me still tops it.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
MadsKaizer said:
a minstrel can.

not if they have purge- and alot of time once stun wears off they kill minis easily enough- and the rr5 negates cc chances

nope, not seeing it

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
i gotta say i dont think its WL's now tbh.

I think they are aligned now that if your like a roggzor one u will get pwned and not be able to do too much, if you a toa'd one with some ra's they are like a pain in the same way any caster is.

BD for me still tops it.

/agree

moc nuke ml9 pet / or interrupt machine like any other caster, but the healing pets and insta lifetap give it the mega edge on just about everything

they tank far too well for a caster

hopefully me new tri spec cabbie will be enough to knock most down but i can just see them lting my pet whilst nearsighted n then just doing the same to me- nerf nerf nerf them hard!

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
ONdskaN said:
why am i not suprised top 2 are mid classes

Doubt It would be like this now since most voted before patch WL would not be in the lead now it's just a lame class that should be removed like most of the catacomb classes. WL has allways been a screwed up class and will allways be it's the setup of the class thats wrong.

Octo

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
remove uniterupptable LT from the game, and with one clash people would have a chance against BD,and Sorc and these chamber people should be removed anyway.

Means you have to remove all LT from game. Or MoC ofc.
Just make them normal DD instead of LT or something, then Id be happy.

To find "the most overpowered class in game" is kinda hard.. you have to go within each realm.
Mid: BD (ML9 pet, insta 5 sec cooldown LT, healpets)
Hib: Vamp (Hits too hard for the utility)
Alb: Sorc (ML9 pet, LT castspeed/dmg + MoC, v nice CC)
or something

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Octo said:
Means you have to remove all LT from game. Or MoC ofc.
Just make them normal DD instead of LT or something, then Id be happy.

To find "the most overpowered class in game" is kinda hard.. you have to go within each realm.
Mid: BD (ML9 pet, insta 5 sec cooldown LT, healpets)
Hib: Vamp (Hits too hard for the utility)
Alb: Sorc (ML9 pet, LT castspeed/dmg + MoC, v nice CC)
or something

Nah lt is more powerfull then nuke so should just be on slowest castspeed like 3,2 or so.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Ceiastae said:
Who the fuck votes for OP necromancers >_<?

depends who you ask really, a stealther can have a very hard time vs a necro, same for many meleeclasses.

Since WLnerf, I think BDs are topdogs again, completely silly with 2 instainterrupts along with BL on a class with selfhealing pets.

Make debuff casted like all other damagedebuffs (chanter, runie, Caba etc), and put LT on a 10s timer and its somewhat fixed. Banelord on a caster is still fkin silly but, that will never change so no point in whining about it.

epoxy

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
When you get attacked by 2 sbs you should;

1. Purge the poisons.
2. Press Remedy.
3. Use Malice/Battler.
4. Use Mezz-Poison.
5. Try to kill one of us.
6. When the Mezz on SB 2 wears of, press DoT-Mine.
7. Almost dead? Press Vanish.

You did nothing of this, instead you garroted me 2-3 times before you died.

Cant say I am impressed of your performance.

But thx for the free realm points, I need them.

When attacked by 2 sbs u should die. if not the sbs suck

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Haggus said:
And BD with pd4+ is impossible to kill 1v1, not 1 class can kill a BD without moc

That's rather due to some lag strafing bullshit. Against PD4 you got legendaries or Leviathan.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
In terms of easy moderness, overpoweredness, bad design which leads for frustating fights for opponents (aka do not attack class).... This is for small scale RVR. (not FG rvr or Irvr/zerg)

1 Bonedancer
2 Spirit Master
3 Warlock
4 Bainshee
5 Enchanter
6 Vampire
7 Sorceror
8 Theurgs
9 Cabbys
10 Necromancers
Stupid biased poll, ofcourse this'll return warlock cos there are like 10 times more albs than there are mids... :(

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
why isnt light eld an option when eveyone knows its by far the most OP character ;/.
exchange necro for light eld imo whoever thinks that necro is overpowered in RvR must be a stealter ;P.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Chamie said:
why isnt light eld an option when eveyone knows its by far the most OP character ;/.
exchange necro for light eld imo whoever thinks that necro is overpowered in RvR must be a stealter ;P.

:fluffle:

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Truly scary how many people are actually ignorant enough to think warlocks are overpowered lol

Sure, they were when first released, but even after the first nerf they were subpar compared to most other casters, both when considering utility and damage. After the last nerf they are virtually useless and at least as far from OPed as you can get in this game

E

Eruptix

utility classes like light eld can indeed be very strong if in the right hands,but they are nothing like stuff that BDs etc can create.
light elds cant perma interrupt 2 casters or keep em busy..BD's can :eek:
elds can be interrupted and are heavely affected by RS/debuffs etc,while a BD can continue to spam interrupts even when he has just been rezzed.
only thing that could trully stop a BD would be having all Bl's down,out of power and chainkilled on rezz :/

/bd wajn off :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Gondath said:
Truly scary how many people are actually ignorant enough to think warlocks are overpowered lol

Sure, they were when first released, but even after the first nerf they were subpar compared to most other casters, both when considering utility and damage. After the last nerf they are virtually useless and at least as far from OPed as you can get in this game

This thread was made way before the warlock nerf, check the first post date. I'm very sure the results would be different if the same thread was reposted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom