Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think @Job is straight up too dumb to understand what racism is.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Strange the mail is covering this:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I remember when I was younger I made the democratic decision that I wanted to marry Cindy Crawford. I sent her a letter proposing that all she'd have to do to marry me is agree to suck me off twice a day in front of my mates.

She didn't even reply.

Her fault.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Bluff gone wrong is not a surprise. I said years ago that all this bravado about having to tell the EU we were prepared to walk away was not the ace card people seemed to think it was.

"GIVE ME WHAT I WANT OR I WILL SHIT MY PANTS AND IT WILL BE QUITE SMELLY FOR YOU!!"

What do you want?

"YOUR KIDS AS SLAVES!!"

No sorry. Not worth it. Shit your pants if you must.

"I REALLY WILL SHIT MY PANTS"

Go on then.

"ERM."

Any time you want.

"ERM."

Wij

I am a FH squatter
So, no deal is good then Emb? Just the Express being dumb?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I was going to really set the facepalmers off the other day with this...

Maybe if I'm lucky I can still get a couple of "I'm facepalming this but you won't get any words out of me because there isn't actually anything I can convincingly disagree with in what O'Brien says" reactions.

Embattle

FH is my second home
So, no deal is good then Emb? Just the Express being dumb?

I've said before a deal would be preferable but not at any cost, certainly not with what is on the table at the moment. The Express is a pile of shit, it tends to toot it's own on site polls, stories, etc.

I was going to really set the facepalmers off the other day with this...

Maybe if I'm lucky I can still get a couple of "I'm facepalming this but you won't get any words out of me because there isn't actually anything I can convincingly disagree with in what O'Brien says" reactions.

He is about as worth watching as most the stuff Job posts, in essence I don't bother. In that way I treat most you remoaners much the same way, beyond facepalming nothing you post will change much.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So you're too scared to watch it because you know you won't be able to dispute a word of what he says and he'll make you look like a bit of a tit. Got it.

Also, keep using words like "remoaner", it really makes you look like the grown-up in the room. :clap:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've said before a deal would be preferable but not at any cost, certainly not with what is on the table at the moment. The Express is a pile of shit, it tends to toot it's own on site polls, stories, etc.

He is about as worth watching as most the stuff Job posts, in essence I don't bother. In that way I treat most you remoaners much the same way, beyond facepalming nothing you post will change much.

Where, exactly, is the 'oven ready deal' ???

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Nothing says you're more confident in your argument than scurrying around dishing out facepalms, acting like you're just so bored of answering questions when the reality is that you've not only barely ever answered any questions but you've been totally painted into a corner by the incompetent/malicious/self-serving government that you voted for and you have no answers to give.

Anyway, winning...

Edit - a facepalm before the edit timer even ran out. Brilliant.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I don't even understand why you rate posts if you're not even going to respond.

I think the post rating system needs to be removed entirely tbh.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I don't even understand why you rate posts if you're not even going to respond.

I think the post rating system needs to be removed entirely tbh.
No, just ignore the ratings your posts receives. It like saying may as well remove the post a message system if someone replies with just the word facepalm.

Members are allowed to respond to any post they like with whatever tools the forum software offers. Period.

Gwadien

No, just ignore the ratings your posts receives. It like saying may as well remove the post a message system if someone replies with just the word facepalm.

Members are allowed to respond to any post they like with whatever tools the forum software offers. Period.

I think you mistook an opinion as a demand.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Sweden are intensively increasing their brexit preparations

“crisps with the british combination of salt and vinegar, without british potato’s- God save the (vegan) crisps.”

New Brexcrisps!

739802A7-2B66-430F-B1E7-338BAD18A68E.jpeg

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Unfortunately we have already left so not sure how that helps really.
I guess reality has come crashing down after all of Boris' theatrical smoke and mirrors.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Unfortunately we have already left so not sure how that helps really.
I guess reality has come crashing down after all of Boris' theatrical smoke and mirrors.
Just an observation. Doesn't help at all.

And you're right that a lot of it will be to do with Boris. Some people who voted Brexit must be looking at what a bumbling idiot he has been as PM and thinking 'should we really have trusted this guy?'

Gwadien

Just an observation. Doesn't help at all.

And you're right that a lot of it will be to do with Boris. Some people who voted Brexit must be looking at what a bumbling idiot he has been as PM and thinking 'should we really have trusted this guy?'
I disagree, I think Boris is very popular with most Brexit supporters.

Much like Trump is popular with lots of Americans even though he's done a terrible job.

People like politicians who go against the grind in hardship and stick it to the man, even though those politicians are the problem.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm sure a lot of Leave voters are thinking "I can't believe I fell for all that bullshit before the referendum".

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I disagree, I think Boris is very popular with most Brexit supporters.

Much like Trump is popular with lots of Americans even though he's done a terrible job.

People like politicians who go against the grind in hardship and stick it to the man, even though those politicians are the problem.
It was my Mum's 81st birthday yesterday so we had a chat on the phone (I saw her on Sunday, I'm not a twat). Long-term Daily Mail reader and absolutely convinced in 2016 that Brexit would be brilliant and that Boris was a maverick genius and the new Churchill.

Speaking to her last night, whilst not specifically saying that Brexit would be shit, she was hardly enthusiastic and her assessment of Boris was that he's just not suited to hard work and therefore being PM.

This despite the fact that she still gets all her news and opinion from the Mail.

Gwadien

Lmao, @Embattle low key rating posts from 2 years ago.

New lows.

It was my Mum's 81st birthday yesterday so we had a chat on the phone (I saw her on Sunday, I'm not a twat). Long-term Daily Mail reader and absolutely convinced in 2016 that Brexit would be brilliant and that Boris was a maverick genius and the new Churchill.

Speaking to her last night, whilst not specifically saying that Brexit would be shit, she was hardly enthusiastic and her assessment of Boris was that he's just not suited to hard work and therefore being PM.

This despite the fact that she still gets all her news and opinion from the Mail.

Yeah, but as you said she didn't specifically say Brexit will be shit - it's a hard pill to swallow to admit you're wrong.

But as I've said before, covid has arrived at a perfect time for Brexiteers, because whilst we've been waiting it for it to hit and then asking where the new found British supremacy is at, they'll just be able to say, well the economy has already been ruined by Brexit.

When it reality it's already ruined by incompetent Tories and it's only going to get worst :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
@Gwadien That was a slight accident due to a button press on my phone at the time leading my to what should of been the latest waffle, although it is ironic quite a few of you are still on the same bandwagon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom