Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its not a quantity problem..the numbers are miniscule, its the usual suspects screaming refugee and asking everyone else to sort it out while they press the close button on their gated community.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Its not a quantity problem..the numbers are miniscule, its the usual suspects screaming refugee and asking everyone else to sort it out while they press the close button on their gated community.

So you're saying you don't have a problem with refugees coming here, you have a problem with people saying don't blow the refugees up in the sea?

Job

Migrants..you know those fuckers who have ruined it for refugees.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Nothing we have ever found has come remotely close and no golden age of any civilisation in history has come within a thousandths of the technological and industrial leap of white Europeans.
Its a simple fucking fact...why does it need such blatant denial?
Why does white supremacist get brought up?
Because there are white supremacists we have to pretend it isnt a thing?
We have to ignore it.
Maybe so, maybe thats what goes with the package.
Youre right...weve fucked up the world for everyone...better we hadnt existed.

Weeere living in mud huts while Africa enjoyed astronomy...its fuck all to do with our white skin...its we just happened to be white when Europe made a massive leap.

If its fuck all to do with the colour of our skin, why do you keep bringing up the importance of the colour of our skin?

Job

That would be you saying white people fucked up the world for everyone.

I say white people improved the world.

Its not about white...stop saying it.
Youre only white when its bad.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I've never made any claim about white people, good or bad.

And you didn't answer my question. That's two today.

Gwadien

You said white Europeans, then you said it's not about skin colour, so therefore in 300 years time when Europe is still the world leader, but 'white' has been bred out of existence, you won't have a problem?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
its fuck all to do with our white skin...its we just happened to be white when Europe made a massive leap.
Why, then, are you hell-bent on preserving our whiteness then?

Job

Because we are a race and the present native population and we are fucking supposed to be protected against ideologies designed to reduce our presence.
Filling the country up with other races and prioritising their fortune to force us out, is as Ive said before.

Genocide.

How about we start importing Arabs en masse into Israel as some multicultural experiment and see how that goes.

How about we force Israeli tv to make 75% of people in tv adverts Palestinian, or call the Japanese racist scum for saying Japanese matter.

Everything going on in the west now is an absolute example to the rest of the world how liberalism turns to fucking shit...every fucking time.
Its why we have Trump...its why we have Boris..its why Eastern Europe is standing open mouthed at our lunacy, its why we have Putin..its why Turkey votes in a muslim conservative...its why we have Isis, Australian politicians, Belarus, a host of right wing south American politicians.
Its why European liberal politicians are bringing into conservative policies, its why BLM died so quickly.
Do you really think we can have everyone pretending that white lives matter is the most racist thing theyve heard, without the entire planet rolling their eyes.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Does anyone here (other than @Job ) actually enjoy his 'interaction' ? Maybe I should do a poll....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I find it quite enlightening really, a reminder that there are still racists under the darkest rocks.

Gwadien

Does anyone here (other than @Job ) actually enjoy his 'interaction' ? Maybe I should do a poll....
I find it quite enlightening really, a reminder that there are still racists under the darkest rocks.

Yeah same.

It's always good to keep your extremists out of the shadows - you never know, we're probably his only exposure to non-extremist ideologies on the internet and may have an impact on the degree of his fanaticism.

I'm still baffled by his absolute hatred of Liberalism, because I'm sure if he knew what Liberalism actually involved and what it's done for the world over the past 100 years or so, then he might respect it a bit more.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Because we are a race and the present native population and we are fucking supposed to be protected against ideologies designed to reduce our presence.
Filling the country up with other races and prioritising their fortune to force us out, is as Ive said before.

Genocide.

How about we start importing Arabs en masse into Israel as some multicultural experiment and see how that goes.

How about we force Israeli tv to make 75% of people in tv adverts Palestinian, or call the Japanese racist scum for saying Japanese matter.

Everything going on in the west now is an absolute example to the rest of the world how liberalism turns to fucking shit...every fucking time.
Its why we have Trump...its why we have Boris..its why Eastern Europe is standing open mouthed at our lunacy, its why we have Putin..its why Turkey votes in a muslim conservative...its why we have Isis, Australian politicians, Belarus, a host of right wing south American politicians.
Its why European liberal politicians are bringing into conservative policies, its why BLM died so quickly.
Do you really think we can have everyone pretending that white lives matter is the most racist thing theyve heard, without the entire planet rolling their eyes.
Here it is Ladies and Gentleman @Job completely exposed for what he is - his rants in the last 24 hours are now completely delusional - he is not even acknowledging questions any more he just rambles on - the scary thing is that he must be part of an extremist group who are continuing to indoctrinate the weak minded - I wonder how many of them in his “chapter”.....

Yoni

Not enjoy but seeing his rants proves to me that humanity is not lost additionally some of his delusions are so very ridiculous I find them funny - especially the rule Britannia ones.

Job

Oh look ranting racist.

Do you ever look over your trench and see how fucking ridiculous you look.

You cant just keep shouting racist anymore..no ones listening.

No one outside of your tiny bubble is listening, its over.

The word is gone, you killed it and youre never getting it back.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Oh look ranting racist.

Do you ever look over your trench and see how fucking ridiculous you look.

You cant just keep shouting racist anymore..no ones listening.

No one outside of your tiny bubble is listening, its over.

The word is gone, you killed it and youre never getting it back.

You really have lost your marbles

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
the scary thing is that he must be part of an extremist group who are continuing to indoctrinate the weak minded - I wonder how many of them in his “chapter”.....
Sorry @Yoni - but that's a bit steep.

Yoni

I do not think so - re read his rants.... if they had come from a non white person with different values I wonder what actions would have been taken against that individual even on these liberal forums. Although we put up with the nonsence and having Job not banned is actually more peaceful (most of the time) than when he is banned - for the absolutely racist rantings above I believe he should have a time out at at the least. On other forums for the above he would be banned for life and probably has been, his posts in the last 24 hours have been hateful and disgusting.

What is ok with stating that white people are the master race (there is absolutely no humour what so ever that can be associated with that statement NONE).....sure I know you like freedom of speech and discussions surrounding differences it but firstly there is no valuable discussion taking place, he is not answering questions and secondly there is a line and he really has crossed it ...

If you analyse what he has written it is paramount to hate speech and whilst sometimes Job can be unintentionally amusing (England is the last greatest superpower in the world etc) the direct racist comments are not and has he is not banned then for me it is open season.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Whilst I strongly disagree with what he wrote @Yoni I also disagree with your analysis and some of the stuff you reference. But nvm, I ain't going to waste time with analysing our small differences than the massive gulf between me and Job.

However, would be surprised and a bit miffed if he received censure for expressing his idiocy.

Job

I do not think so - re read his rants.... if they had come from a non white person with different values I wonder what actions would have been taken against that individual even on these liberal forums. Although we put up with the nonsence and having Job not banned is actually more peaceful (most of the time) than when he is banned - for the absolutely racist rantings above I believe he should have a time out at at the least. On other forums for the above he would be banned for life and probably has been, his posts in the last 24 hours have been hateful and disgusting.

What is ok with stating that white people are the master race (there is absolutely no humour what so ever that can be associated with that statement NONE).....sure I know you like freedom of speech and discussions surrounding differences it but firstly there is no valuable discussion taking place, he is not answering questions and secondly there is a line and he really has crossed it ...

If you analyse what he has written it is paramount to hate speech and whilst sometimes Job can be unintentionally amusing (England is the last greatest superpower in the world etc) the direct racist comments are not and has he is not banned then for me it is open season.
I havent said a single racist thing..not one....point it out.

Right it down for me the racist opinion I have so clearly written

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Been through this a number of times @Job - when you've written explicitly racist stuff and had it quoted and pointed out to you (with clear evidence), you simply flat-out deny it's racist.

Why would anyone do it yet again?

If you really care - go re-read your post and figure out where you're wrong...

Gwadien

Been through this a number of times @Job - when you've written explicitly racist stuff and had it quoted and pointed out to you (with clear evidence), you simply flat-out deny it's racist.

Why would anyone do it yet again?

If you really care - go re-read your post and figure out where you're wrong...

It's because he believes that there's lots of people out there that ultimately agree with him, and the only people saying that he perfectly fits in the racist + white supremacist box are the liberal elites running the world, so he's dismissive of it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4UOsPoPMjA

He accuses us of echo chambers, but he's an echo chamber propagated by Rupert Murdoch and his mates, to divide so we don't question actual issues and actual inequality.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I havent said a single racist thing..not one....point it out.

Right it down for me the racist opinion I have so clearly written
Your little white supremacist rant was racism, you moron.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I stopped directly reading nearly everything he posts a long while ago, I get the gist of his current posts by those who believe they can change him by endlessly replying to him....you haven't and you won't.

Job

So how many excuses do you have for not pointing out my racism.

Possibly because you know I havent, you just go to racism because you dont like it.

Youre the ones with exestential problem...you know youre wrong , but the only cure is to blame the otherside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom