Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It had nothing whatsoever to do with that.
Brite just dont like be told what to do, they can take it from our own dickheads, but as soon as some beauracrat ,effectively unelected suit in Brussels starts telling us about how things are going to play out.

Well its Brexit time.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It had nothing whatsoever to do with that.
Brite just dont like be told what to do, they can take it from our own dickheads, but as soon as some beauracrat ,effectively unelected suit in Brussels starts telling us about how things are going to play out.

Well its Brexit time.

So basically.

It had nothing to do with that.

But it did?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I see you have succumbed to Job's vortex argument where nothing makes sense and everything is a contradiction.

Gwadien

Lib Dems doing well, does that suggest there's wide spread support for a 2nd referendum?

The UKIP candidate for Mayor has suggested that we need to scrap bus & bike lanes, and remove grass near roads to make them wider and for more parking.

He's 3rd on the local paper online poll. :/

Job

Seems pretty on the money to me.
How the living fuck does he conclude that Europeans have lost the love for each other..as I said, hes diverting attention, trying to blame the people for his organisations utter boloksing up of Europe.
Again..remainers mix up disliking the EU for disliking Europe.
Its just pathetic.

Gwadien

How the living fuck does he conclude that Europeans have lost the love for each other..as I said, hes diverting attention, trying to blame the people for his organisations utter boloksing up of Europe.
Its just pathetic.

You literally call the Germans Nazis and other derogatory terms towards France etc.

Job

So Im the entire country then.
Ribbing the Germans for the Nazis is a british sport since the war.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
"Oh I just called the Germans Nazi's as a joke. honest."
"Why have you got a pitch fork."
"Oh I'm doing a bit of gardening."

Job

No it wasnt a joke.
I was referring to their rather inherent culture of taking orders from authority.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
So Im the entire country then.
Ribbing the Germans for the Nazis is a british sport since the war.
Do you know how offensive you are being? Can you not see that the number of Germans who were integral to the atrocities (for @Job this means bad actions) of the 2nd world war barely exist anymore? Why use this word to describe today’s Germans?

Job

Yes im being offensive.
No I dont give a fuck.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What then?

May’s deal or no deal?
I have always said no deal but am open unless national changes which you confirmed require a ref.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Yes im being offensive.
No I dont give a fuck.
Excellent so you have successfully have proven you are racist... congratulations you are truly living up to my previous analogies of you, that you fought so hard against!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Do you know how offensive you are being?
To *some* people.

He's not being offensive. He's just saying stuff that some people would take offence at. Some people wouldn't though - and would find it intensely amusing.

Me? I just find it boring. I tired of ze germans jokes in my 20's. But some people are Jeremy Clarkson.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Its just pathetic.

What does that have to do with his comment that I quoted? Which was very specifically about the British public being fed anti-EU propaganda by the press for decades. Or are you going to deny that happened?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He's allowed it to form his entire view of the EU so of course he'll deny it.

Job

No it did happen..because its the fucking twisting,lying mainstream media and now they are pushing the opposite, which should give you an idea of their motives.

Most of it was ridiculous by any standard but pre internet it was harder to debunk.

I have always said the idea of an EU is noble and they have had many sensible ideas, with lots of obvious advantages.
But the old problem always surfaces.
Power corrupts.

There should have been a constitution from day one that it was illegal for them to attempt in any way..no matter how tempting or useful to extend their powers or to even discuss the possibility , outside of a totally benign commission for co operation

Wij

I am a FH squatter
There should have been a constitution from day one that it was illegal for them to attempt in any way..no matter how tempting or useful to extend their powers or to even discuss the possibility , outside of a totally benign commission for co operation
It has treaties which define the limits of its power. Read them. They are public.

Job

Obviously they dont go anywhere far enough..as we can see.

Calling for a fucking army

Job

You cant just say 'you dont understand'.

Its patronising to anyone who gives a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom