Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yeah..yeah.
Invented by the right...

The old left trick, got a new word for some shit we're up to.

It must be nazi talk.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The irony of it all (much like your usage of Liberals and other Trump soundbites) is that Globalism probably did LOTS of things that you love, but you know, Trump doesn't like it nor does his cronies so let's use that word as a derogative word.

Personally?

I love the fact I don't have to eat boiled potatoes everyday.

The only people that are opposed to globalisation are the people that make money, because they get undercut by other countries meaning that customers (you) pay less.

Why you want to pay more for stuff and make rich people richer is beyond me.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yeah..yeah.
Invented by the right...

The old left trick, got a new word for some shit we're up to.

It must be nazi talk.

If its coming from you then its definitely nazi talk or something similar

Job

Hmmm tweeting pro Russia and doing it at the right time.

Not very covert..or is it a double bluff?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Hmmm tweeting pro Russia and doing it at the right time.

Not very covert..or is it a double bluff?
Having interacted with a few over the years, they aren’t that good at hiding it. They don’t try that hard because they don’t need to.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I just dont understand this, can anyone help me.

Why is May asking Macron and Merkel for an extension?
Why are they the only two we see?
Surely she should be asking the EU, I mean doesnt it get put to the representatives of the entire bloc?

Whos in charge?

May to ask Merkel and Macron for short article 50 extension

She is asking them as they may be able to influence the EU as a whole. It's not up to them but they may be able to apply pressure.
It's politics after all.

Job

Oh I see, he wants different rules because hes educated and middle class.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh I see, he wants different rules because hes educated and middle class.

1) How do you know he's middle class? Just because he's educated? Does "clever" = "middle class"?

2) He's not asked for different rules. He's just saying it feels like shit being asked to justify your existence in the UK when he's been a UK taxpayer for 20 years and instrumental in improving our schools.

Could you just wear a badge saying "I've massive chip on my shoulder against anyone who isn't a working-class wankstain"?

Job

No..but they are the rules and he's quite clearly having a dig, while suggesting, but I'm important.
'Can't they just check my profile on Linkedin?'

I think we can safely say the head of research at Ofsted is middle class

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No..but they are the rules and he's quite clearly having a dig, while suggesting, but I'm important.
'Can't they just check my profile on Linkedin'.
Not at all. He said this:

Have just found out my application for settled status in UK has been rejected. I now need to find evidence of residence since 2013. Not a good feeling.

Exactly that.

And if you check his twitter feed it actually shows he's uncertain on the rules and wants to try to comply with them (because he's not a dick).

Job

Really..you think that tweet is all.

Oh I dont know the process, how silly of me.

Or is it..'do they not know who I am!'

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You've clearly not read the twitter feed.

And he shouldn't have to do that in the first place. He's paid tax here for 20 years.

Job

Well obviously.
Its hardly an outrageous request is it.

You try claiming invalidity allowance at the benefits office.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You try claiming invalidity allowance at the benefits office.
He's not trying to claim anything.

He's a law abiding taxpayer trying to not get kicked out of the country because cunts like you don't like him.

If it wasn't for people like you he'd have gone about his business, paid his tax, retired and died. And the country would have been better off for him being here.

Instead, people like you are forcing people like him to feel like shit.

Job

Havent we been through this tiresome shit before.
Firstly its clickbait shit, secondly no ones stopping migrant workers.
Thirdly, how about we pay people here enough to do it to make it better than sitting on benefits.
It must be minimum wage by law...who the fuck is going to do such back breaking work in all weathers for seven quid an hour.

You are actually using a non existant situation to attack the fallacy that we cant inport slave labour from poorer countries so we can have super cheap vegetables in a country with an obesity epidemic.

Gwadien

I don't understand are you saying you want slave labour?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"Words", said @Job.

"It doesn't matter what order they're in, or what meaning they should be conveying. Don't oppress me. AI will rule us all in the future."

meanwhile, the rest of freddyshouse have zero idea what the fuck is going on...

Job

How is that not clear?

Its only Gwads random response that throws any confusion in.

Gwadien

Ohhhh, what you're saying is that we should get all the unemployed people in the UK and what, force them to work on farms?

So you're saying that we should take the most work-shy people in British society and force them to do the hardest jobs in Britain?

What if they refuse?

You really are a stereotypical Brexiteer aren't you @Job - Semi retired, got a nice house and a mortgage paid off because you lived through the good years now you're saying the generations that come after you are all lazy and traitors to the UK and should work in farms?

Also, do people still genuinely believe people who 'live on benefits' can actually 'live on benefits' if you do, you've clearly had your head in the sand for the past 9 years.

Last edited:

dysfunction

FH is my second home
No what he is saying is that since there won't be an influx of European people stealing jobs from the British then British people will be jumping at the chance to work on the farm instead of doing the job they do now or claiming benefits.

Job

Ohhhh, what you're saying is that we should get all the unemployed people in the UK and what, force them to work on farms?

So you're saying that we should take the most work-shy people in British society and force them to do the hardest jobs in Britain?

What if they refuse?

You really are a stereotypical Brexiteer aren't you @Job - Semi retired, got a nice house and a mortgage paid off because you lived through the good years now you're saying the generations that come after you are all lazy and traitors to the UK and should work in farms?

Also, do people still genuinely believe people who 'live on benefits' can actually 'live on benefits' if you do, you've clearly had your head in the sand for the past 9 years.
Jesus Gwad, did you even read my post.
Youve just gone on a rant totally askew from my point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom