Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"Greatest country on the planet"

Or "a space where some humans live"

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Its not mad, its another epic leap of the human spirit by the greatest country on the planet.
Obviously a lot of people are very scared of change.

The first proper shot across the bows of globalism and the corporate takeover of everything that we are.

Next we have to take out the enemy within.
Bravo Mussolini \o/

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I find it cute how Jon thinks Brexit will stop corporations dominating us.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
You could make remainers wear some sort of identifying badge so they would be easier to identify in public

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The corporations and their lackeys will be the enemy within.

Job

The decisions will be made by AI , put on a database and will based on your allegiance, political views and amount of facepalms you give me.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You can make light of it @Job, but you said this:
Its not mad, its another epic leap of the human spirit by the greatest country on the planet.
Obviously a lot of people are very scared of change.

The first proper shot across the bows of globalism and the corporate takeover of everything that we are.

Next we have to take out the enemy within.
And meant it.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
He is clearly delusional oO

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So, some of you may have seen the petition that hit 6,000,000 signatures to revoke article 50 lately - something that was said during the debate for this was truly cold

And I quote directly from ministers on both sides of the house

"Warehouses are already running out of space, we already don't have the capacity to cope with the scenario a no deal Brexit would pose. If we have a no Deal Brexit, the worst-case scenario is an 8% reduction in our economy, unemployment and inflation rising"

Also

"When I was elected in 2010, I never thought less than a decade later this government would be pursuing a policy that necessitates stockpiling body bags"

Let that part sink in

STOCKPILING
BODYBAGS

Bodybags, this isn't from a shitty tabloid, this isn't from project fear, this is from the fucking government themselves. Wake the fuck up.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
We could just use bin liners to be fair.
Think of the planet! Single use plastics if we use bin liners. Though, do they reuse body bags? You know, give them a good rinse and ready for the next body.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
So, some of you may have seen the petition that hit 6,000,000 signatures to revoke article 50 lately - something that was said during the debate for this was truly cold

"Warehouses are already running out of space, we already don't have the capacity to cope with the scenario a no deal Brexit would pose. If we have a no Deal Brexit, the worst-case scenario is an 8% reduction in our economy, unemployment and inflation rising"

Also

"When I was elected in 2010, I never thought less than a decade later this government would be pursuing a policy that necessitates stockpiling body bags"

Let that part sink in

STOCKPILING
BODYBAGS

Bodybags, this isn't from a shitty tabloid, this isn't from project fear, this is from the fucking government themselves. Wake the fuck up.

I'll assume that's similar to how we were supposed to be stockpiling medicines, until the Dept of Health came out and said that the only risk to the medicine supply was dickheads panic buying and "stocking up".

But I can totally see how the Bodybag issue (nice emotive choice btw!) will present itself. I mean there are no companies in the US that sell them. None at all.

Job

Also

Let that part sink in

STOCKPILING
BODYBAGS

Seriously.
Loads of things MIGHT need stockpiling, but feel free to go for emotional items.

How about stockpiling, carboard boxes or fire alarms.
No..go for project fear...body bags!!!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Hush @Job you are in no place to comment.... if anything the post brought balance to your overly nationalistic rants

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom