Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Again the biggest issue isn't Johnson, it is what is on the other side in parliament.

Keep telling yourself that, lmao.

Literally the most corrupt government in generations and your response is 'Labour would be just as corrupt' bore off. Lmao.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Again the biggest issue isn't Johnson, it is what is on the other side in parliament.
Sorry, but on this point the original educational strategy was brought in by the tories. Labour tried (but failed, like they fail at everything) to improve things but their fundamental "fairness" ideal doesn't work in educational strategy - trying to bring up everyone, not leaving anyone behind, holds people back.

In education you must have left-behinds. In economics you should never have that - the educationally left-behind need help.

Labour hold people back.
Tories leave people behind that should never be - incredibly talented working class people - and leave untalented but rich in charge.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

It clearly isn't the biggest issue. An issue, certainly, but they're not the ones (allegedly) running the country, therefore not the biggest issue. Hyperbole much?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Keep telling yourself that, lmao.

Literally the most corrupt government in generations and your response is 'Labour would be just as corrupt' bore off. Lmao.

Actually it isn't my point, not sure what level of teaching you do but your comments at times certainly appear to show you've over achieved....well done.

It clearly isn't the biggest issue. An issue, certainly, but they're not the ones (allegedly) running the country, therefore not the biggest issue. Hyperbole much?

Again that isn't my point, this government is here for its term no matter what and Labour have to be appealing enough to actually beat them in the next election.

Gwadien

Actually it isn't my point, not sure what level of teaching you do but your comments at times certainly appear to show you've over achieved....well done.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Your denial is amazing.

Why didn't you question the intelligence of @DaGaffer ? Is it because you perceive me as the political enemy or something?

Last edited:

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Cant blame opposition for government being shit, yes they need to step up and hold the gov to account but blaming them for government being shit is like blaming your neighbor that cuts his own grass for your own front yard being an overgrown mess

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Again that isn't my point, this government is here for its term no matter what and Labour have to be appealing enough to actually beat them in the next election.
Considering we're talking about educational reform - and the fact that the Tories are in power, and have been for a decade - what the fuck has this got to do with Labour?

The Tories are in power. It's their job to make education work.

Stop sucking their dick whilst blaming a party that hasn't been in power for a decade. If things are shit now, today, then the Tories are the ones who've done fuck all about it when they've had all of the power to do just that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cant blame opposition for government being shit, yes they need to step up and hold the gov to account but blaming them for government being shit is like blaming your neighbor that cuts his own grass for your own front yard being an overgrown mess
I like that analogy :)

Embattle

FH is my second home

What is it with you lot, I'm not blaming Labour for the current government actions but they are to blame for being so weak that they couldn't stop a clown like Boris getting in and they will be to blame if they don't offer a good enough alternative to win the next election.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What is it with you lot, I'm not blaming Labour for the current government actions but they are to blame for being so weak that they couldn't stop a clown like Boris getting in and they will be to blame if they don't offer a good enough alternative to win the next election.
That was Corbyn and co.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We were talking about educational reform and your original comment was this:
And since then, you've still not talked about educational reform and the fact that the tories have been in power for a decade, are still in power and the fact that it's both in their power and is their job to fix education - but instead, continued to whine about labour.

Are you going to comment on the actual subject, or are you going to whine, irrelevantly, about Labour some more?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Still not the "biggest issue" though is it?

Embattle

FH is my second home
That was Corbyn and co.

Yes and while he has been replaced by a better candidate the Labour party still seems to have internal issues to resolve partly around JC, which have an uncanny habit of turning up quite often after Boris has screwed up something else.

We were talking about educational reform and your original comment was this:

And since then, you've still not talked about educational reform and the fact that the tories have been in power for a decade, are still in power and the fact that it's both in their power and is their job to fix education - but instead, continued to whine about labour.

Are you going to comment on the actual subject, or are you going to whine, irrelevantly, about Labour some more?

You can whinge all you want about how you view education but the Tories will of been in power for 14 years by the time of the next election, a large part of that is simply because of the weakness of the other parties. Again you can only do a few things to change core government policies or actions, either get the current party to change or change to a different party and I hate to say education probably isn't at or towards the top in the list of voters priorities when it comes to GEs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I hate to say education probably isn't at or towards the top in the list of voters priorities when it comes to GEs.
Who gives a fuck? A government's job is to govern.

That means doing what is necessary to prepare the country for the future. And they've manifestly failed at that.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Blair was all education..education..and now we have the shit show that is the university system in the UK.

It was simply designed to sign up more young people for indoctrination and a lifetimes debt, the very opposite of its original intention.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Except student debt had pretty much nothing to do with increased access to higher education.

All the shit courses are a symptom of a virtually privatised higher education system, putting on a degree in contemporary dance while baking cakes or whatever will attract idiots and doesn't cost anything, charge 9 grand a year or whatever.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
@Embattle in "unable to accept actual horse's-mouth evidence of Brexit being a retrograde step" shocker.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If a member of a federation that's going to be hit hard by Brexit saying that Brexit is shit is "predictable", why did you facepalm @Ormorof for pointing out that people have been saying it's going to be shit for years?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It only happened two days ago.

Could we actually have some shit before concluding.

Gwadien

Eq0H2rMXcAIsHHV.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom