Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
2 cabinet ministers have resigned now. She has to fucking go.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
She needs to go but holy fuck..talk about bad timing.

Its your fault you stoopid labour voters, that last election pulled the rug from under us at the EU.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Another one has just resigned, junior Brexit Minister. Fucking go May.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Man who negotiated Brexit deal resigns as he "cannot in good conscience support the terms proposed for our deal with the EU".

Edit - she's speaking in a few minutes...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Man who negotiated Brexit deal resigns as he "cannot in good conscience support the terms proposed for our deal with the EU".
Actually he helped draft the agreement but was never involved in any *actual* negotiations is what I am reading, May did all that.

Job

Watching the mep's at the EU is hilarious...all the continentals patting each other on the back..lots of buzzwords..peaceful intentions, hit the ground running.

Thej Farage stands up and starts talking about the Germans starting two wars and how post war politics was supposed to stop German domiation...amd here they are power grabbing.
Everyones got their head in their hands except for some rather odd looking ukip mep behind him., clapping like a seal.
Remember..we landslide voted them in to be our voice in Europe.
We are awesome us Brits...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Chuka Umunna nailing it;

"So, although of course you'd expect me as a Labour MP to say it's an incompetent government, an incompetent prime minister, and it is, even if you had the most competent government, the most competent prime minister, they would not be able to deliver Brexit in the terms that it was sold."

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Chuka Umunna nailing it;

"So, although of course you'd expect me as a Labour MP to say it's an incompetent government, an incompetent prime minister, and it is, even if you had the most competent government, the most competent prime minister, they would not be able to deliver Brexit in the terms that it was sold."
'tis true. The 'true brexiteers' are painting this as a failure of negotiation but if I'm honest I'm surprised May got as many compromises from the EU as she did in the time she had. Their vision of Brexit was never on offer and still isn't. Complete failure to own their shit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Like, has anyone noticed that homelessness has sky-rocketed
Nottingham when I arrived in '99 was a homeless-and-big-issue festival.

Gradually declined under labour until it was very rare to see a homeless person, never mind one (or groups) actually sleeping rough.

Couple of years under Tories and they started creeping back. Now there's loads again.

The older you get the more you see the bullshit cycle. We're being managed from above - and the government is the management layer - not a 'servant of the people, by the people'...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
This is how they think we should have negotiated:

View: https://twitter.com/MarieAnnUK/status/1062306710549880832

Which basically amounts to, "I'm going to slice open my guts with a rusty knife and then the EU will have to do something or they is going to get covered in all blood! Harhar!"

I wish everyone I dealt with negotiated like this. Show me your hand and let me react to that.

UK: "No tariffs from us!"
EU: "Fine. Here's the list of tariffs we will be imposing once you leave"
UK: "But..? I thought we were in this together? Where is the comradery? We're so good friends? What about all of the history we share with each other?"
EU: "..."

lxpg9lrx7hy11.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Silly old cow is still refusing to go... she's going "Put the national interest first" What, like she has? fucking useless Thatcher wannabe.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Silly old cow is still refusing to go... she's going "Put the national interest first" What, like she has? fucking useless Thatcher wannabe.

I'm not entirely sure who was going to do any better, also not sure what resigning would do either.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm not entirely sure who was going to do any better, also not sure what resigning would do either.

As opposed to sticking her head in the sand and her fingers in her ears while going "LALALLALALALALALLA"?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
No deal is coming boys and girls, stock up on your canned goods.

I'm glad that I have a particular set of skills which means that I can comfortably source my own food and clean water. What concerns me is when the city folk leave in search of food and spread out to the countryside.

We have established a plan at work where we are able to locate accommodation away from anywhere people will be able to find us for a period. Food and water would be abundant, so we can weather it for a while in relative safety.

We honestly are only a few days of empty shelves away from societal meltdown. It's not a terrible idea to prepare.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Worst of both world imo. I'd vote it down an prepare for no deal, safe in the knowledge that we haven't given notice to the EEA or EFTA yet, so trade can continue under those.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Would be a great time to get into smuggling, hmmmm...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Worst of both world imo. I'd vote it down an prepare for no deal, safe in the knowledge that we haven't given notice to the EEA or EFTA yet, so trade can continue under those.
Source?

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
No deal is coming boys and girls, stock up on your canned goods.

I think I should extend my work trip to California until next year. Someone just ping me when it's all done and it's safe to return to the UK.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We have established a plan at work where we are able to locate accommodation away from anywhere people will be able to find us for a period. Food and water would be abundant, so we can weather it for a while in relative safety.
Are you @Raven in disguise? :)

So anyway, you're off in a boat to Scotland to do a spot of fishing are you?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
She needs to go but holy fuck..talk about bad timing.

Its your fault you stoopid labour voters, that last election pulled the rug from under us at the EU.
Hold on. It's Labour voters fault that Tories are such fucknuts that Cameron decided to gamble our future to placate the 20% of his party who are just like you?

Job

He called the ref becausec of the 30% countrywide vote for ukip.
The people he called loons and crackpots.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He called the ref becausec of the 30% countrywide vote for ukip.
The people he called loons and crackpots.
UKIP got 12% of the vote in the UK general election. Not 30.

They had a good showing in the european parliament, but that's no threat to the tories.

Cameron called it to shut Tory rebels up. People like you in his party who are inordinately annoying. But he fucked up - and should have ignored them.

So you're fucking wrong. Again.

And yet again - NOTHING to do with Labour.

You really are one of the dumbest cunts in England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom